Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report (2579 Views)

Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile / Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei / Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by Ashantiking: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
adamskutty: cry cry I thank papa God that he didn't make me a gaynian, that's the worst punishment one can ever get grin grin grin

Lemme go give praise to my God o grin

I thank God he didn't make me a shitgerian. With their green stews and their Eba. Yuck, on top of that Eba eaters can't speak English well.

I mean take a look at these pronunciation by Eba eaters.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by adamskutty(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ashantiking:

I thank God he didn't make me

grin grin grin grin grin
looool! Gaynians dey chop eba pass Nigerians nau u banku and tilapia eater, jezzzzzzzz! U need to renounce ur citizenship ASAP!

I think those are gaynian accent, common u forgot that we have the 5 sexiest accent in the world grin grin
Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by Ashantiking: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
adamskutty: looool! Gaynians dey chop eba pass Nigerians nau u banku and tilapia eater, jezzzzzzzz! U need to renounce ur citizenship ASAP!

I think those are gaynian accent, common u forgot that we have the 5 sexiest accent in the world grin grin

5th sexiest accent my azz, Eba eaters don't even know the difference between stew and soup, talk of speak in complete sentences.

Thank God I am not an Eba eater.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by adamskutty(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ashantiking:

5th sexiest accent my azz, Eba eaters don't even know the difference between stew and soup, talk of speak in complete sentences.

Thank God I am not an Eba eater.
u can't change the fact, I know it hurts u lover of eba, stick with ur banku and tilapia o o grin grin grin

Follow me thank God that I'm not a banku and tilapia eater grin grin
Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by Ashantiking: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
adamskutty: u can't change the fact, I know it hurts u lover of eba, stick with ur banku and tilapia o o grin grin grin

Follow me thank God that I'm not a banku and tilapia eater grin grin

Me chop Eba for what reason. You r right I love my banku and peanut butter soup. We use real goat meat ( your lover) and cow unlike you Eba eaters that use human meat.

How come all Eba eaters stew/ soup are all green and how come Eba eaters don't know the difference between soup and stew?

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by adamskutty(m): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ashantiking:

How come all Eba eaters stew/ soup are all green and how come Eba eaters don't know the difference between soup and stew?
dirty looking bantu made with leaves, tufiakwa .

As i am interacting with u right now,i am even scared of my life cos u could use gayna juju and kill me so u can use me to do pepper soup and eat.

Apart from eating human meats what other kind of meats does ur kind eat? grin grin grin

Differentiate btn soup and stew banku/human chopper?
Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by Ashantiking: 12:05am On Aug 31, 2014
adamskutty: dirty looking bantu made with leaves, tufiakwa .

As i am interacting with u right now,i am even scared of my life cos u could use gayna juju and kill me so u can use me to do pepper soup and eat.

Apart from eating human meats what other kind of meats does ur kind eat? grin grin grin

Banku is not made with leaves goat forker. Nigerians are all cannibals, they luv to use their mama n papa for egusi soup.

You still didn't answer my question how come all your soups are green and how come you guys don't know the difference between soup and stew. Damn forking Eba eaters.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by texaco1: 3:48am On Aug 31, 2014
adamskutty: dirty looking bantu made with leaves, tufiakwa .

bros ,you get time ooooo.
Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by Dibiachukwu: 6:07am On Aug 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by Truckpusher(m): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Dibiachukwu:
Just when I thought, I have heard it all.

Truckpusher read this statement again, and slap yourself.

but the truth remains that Nigerian leaders have managed to make better decisions when it comes to international politics as it concerns the economy
If you think I'm going to badmouth Nigerian leaders to give these Gaynian shiitbags something to amuse themselves with like you guys do, thinking you're being hailed and seen as a better Nigerian ,by the international community and every iidiot that crawls into this place, then think again. undecided

Oya slap your self for asking me to wash my dirty laundry in the public like you hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by adamskutty(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2014
Ashantiking:

Banku is made with cassava leaves,i am s goat forker. I'm a gaynian and we are all cannibals , we luv to use our mama n papa for egusi soup.

Our favourite soup called kuru kuru is made with grinded goat sh1t and dry maggots, so yummy I tell u, we don't know the difference between soup and stew.
Wow! This is hilarious grin grin
Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by Dibiachukwu: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by iamord(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dibiachukwu:
My brother, sorry you are the hypocrite here. There is no use for this thread. Nigerians have no right to criticise their Ghana counterparts on a topic that affects both people. Nigerians elect m.oro.ns as their leaders, ghana does the same. Nigeria and Ghana are both s.hitho.les. Nigerians are slaves, so are ghanians. Instead of opening a thread where you will need to lie to claim a non-existent supremacy over the ghanians, you people should have just let them be. Knowing very well that every single thing that is wrong with ghana is also wrong with Nigeria (most atimes, on a much bigger scale). The whole world knows that all of Nigeria's garments are very dirty; so you are doing a very bad Job hiding it. I suggest you wash it instead. Then you can hang your clean clothes outside.

P.S that adage is used by people that have some clean laundry. Nigeria has no clean laundry.

You very right! And you are an impartial person regardless of some ghanaians coming out in attack. I respect you for that. The truth of the matter is that ghana and nigeria are going through similar problems but due to the ghanaians coming out here to bash the nigerians cos of their statements .. The. Nigerians try to disprove them..and that is where we. Have all failed .. None of the countries are in right standings.. But people are ready to defend their country with blind patriotism , just to prove their point. Instead of facing the reality on ground

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
watchout for Nigeria's economy
Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by PetroDolla3: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Look I don't know what point you are trying to prove but the truth of the matter is that the e-wars are mostly started by these fooolish nigerians. if you have been long enough on nairaland you would have noticed how they jump on any thing related to Ghana/Ghanaians and immediately insult Ghana/Ghanaians. In about 95% of the time that is exactly what happens. and what do you expect Ghanaians like myself to do? just walk away and pretend we didn't see those needless insults? God Forbid!

So get it right. I have said it many times on this forum that I will never go out of my way to insult any one, but if I am insulted or if Ghana or Ghanaians are insulted then i will respond pressed down and shaken together! I am not afraid of anybody, apart from God! and we Ghanaians are cultured and responsible people, but we are not cowards. Do you know the meaning of Ghana? we are not cowards and coming to this forum to defend my country is the least I can do for my beloved country. I am acting in self defense, which is the right thing to do.

So save you sermon for those shitnigerian rats! the only time I come to this forum is when Ghana is an issue. You won't see me here if these modafakas stop badmouthing my country. what will I be doing here? so tell your shitnigerian friends to stay away from attacking Ghana/Ghanaians if they want to avoid being attacked in return. those who live in glass houses don't throw stone, but these ediots will not listen!

I will not encourage any Ghanaian to insult them but if they insult Ghana/Ghanaians then every sane Ghanaian reserves rhe right to respond. that is exactly what some of us have been doing. Or do you have a problem with people responding when they are insulted? so why blame those who are only responding to insults and not those who started the insults? Only cowards run away when they are attacked, and we Ghanaians are not cowards!

iamord:

You very right! And you are an impartial person regardless of some ghanaians coming out in attack. I respect you for that. The truth of the matter is that ghana and nigeria are going through similar problems but due to the ghanaians coming out here to bash the nigerians cos of their statements .. The. Nigerians try to disprove them..and that is where we. Have all failed .. None of the countries are in right standings.. But people are ready to defend their country with blind patriotism , just to prove their point. Instead of facing the reality on ground

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Leaked Whatsapp Conversation Of Major World Leaders About Trump's Inaug. / Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Royal Baby Girl. Kate Middleton Give Birth To A Baby Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.