Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

A Word From GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD (413 Views)

A Word From GOD / Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 / Is HIV/AIDS A Punishment From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD by TheIkoro(m): 1:57am On Aug 29, 2014
If I bear witness to myself, my testimony is not true; there is another who bears witness
to me, and I know that the testimony which he bears to me is true. The words of Isaiah have been
written, and he has borne witness to The Truth that is "cut off out of the land of the living" with
all the most cunningly conceived plots ever devised by the wicked and the evil. Not that the testimony
which I receive is from Man; but I say this that you may believe in my word. For the testimony which I have
is greater than that of any other; because of the death which I have lived all my life as life, as one cut off out
of the land of the living, "stricken for the transgression of my people" with not only the HIV/AIDS that - despite
all obvious symptoms - Medicine has been denying for over five years, but also with the Ebola virus that - despite
all obvious symptoms - continues to have a generation more accursed than any that has ever and can ever be,
say unto all else, Behold, we know it not. After all (according to the evil of this generation of scorpions
and vipers) Ebola in Nigeria has been detected in only Lagos and Enugu. How then did one who has been tied
down in Ibadan for almost two decades contract the virus?

Thus with the hypocrisy of such words of deceit do they continue to shut their mouth against the speechless, in the cause
of he who is appointed to die. That the blood of not only I, Ikoro Iyineleda; but also of
all the prophets shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation: from the blood of
Abel to the blood of Zechari'ah, who perished between the altar and the sanctuary; to the blood of Jesus, whom thou betrayed
and murdered, thou who received the law as delivered by GOD and did not keep it.

Yes, I tell you; it shall be required of this generation.

All my life I have lived as one dying; and, behold, I live. And as the Ham that has scourged me with the cane of
Cain, for almost two decades or more, continues to gloat over his having infected me with an infection as terminal as that of
the Ebola virus, I say unto the emasculated man (who is almost always homosexual), unto the homosexual man (who is almost always
emasculated):

You did not choose me, but I have chosen you; so that in me you might become
the righteousness of GOD, my God.

The death that I die as life is for thee.

All others may choose me, or may not.

- Adedotun The Ikoro.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus, Incomparable Prophet. / Nairaland Church / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.