Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors (3054 Views)

Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband / Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by Nokia3330: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2014
Nigeria.... The more you look, the less you see.

Sent from Nokia 3330
Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2014
hardywaltz:
Now u expect Nigerian youths to reason rationally but if this report has said that Buhari or IBB or even Amaechi was responsible i am so sure you would have believed it hook line and sinker.
Gen. Ihejirika should be questioned coz it was under his watch that close to N2.5 Trillion was "transformed" on defense and yet our soldiers run out of ammunition every now and then and are now forced to run into Cameroon for cover.

It seems you can't even make up your mind on what to accuse Ihejirika? Now it's not Boko haram it's now 2.5 trillion?

Under Ihiejirika a gangster called Osisikankwu emerged in his native Abia State. With the support of the "local population" the army went in and destroyed Osisikankwu and the rest is now history.

It is time for The Muslims in the North to stop playing politics with Boko Haram, support the security forces and defeat this terror group once and for all!

Diversions will not work!

Call a spade a spade and free yourselves of terror before it consumes you!
Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by MeAndYou(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2014
For me, this revelation smells like a fish. This man was haired to negotiate and not to investigate or even to reveal. So this kind of revelation to me is like one out of many series of demands(ransoms) by BH in order to heed to his(negotiator's) request. And what other ransom can BH ask from the gentle man difference from the one that will help further their cause of causing confusion, blackmail and fear? That is 50:50 for both party. Or do you think the man would have used jazz to sweet talk BH into releasing the girls without any favour in return? #RansomThing #ExpectMore
Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by 9ja4Change(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2014
Kk4: is there any concrete source that this Man actual worked for The Federal government?

Are you sure you read the whole article? In it, there are references he made on previous working relationship with the Federal Government. Just calm down and read before jumping the gun
Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by lanrefront1(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2014
mikeansy:

And Jonathan started this evil agenda when?

Did you know that Boko haram was there before Jonathan became President?

Bokoharm was there even before Obasanjo's era, but politicised and heavily funded, well trained operationalized Boko-Haram started during GEJ's presidency.
Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
lanrefront1:

Bokoharm was there even before Obasanjo's era, but politicised and heavily funded, well trained operationalized Boko-Haram started during GEJ's presidency.

You can believe anything you like

The fact remains that Boko haram will end when Muslims stop playing politics with it

There is nothing to benefit from terror

The idea that a christain president will encourage a Muslim terror group to kidnap young christain girls is to achieve what if I may ask?

You guys need to take a look at your selves and this crazy religion called Islam!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by thwarrior72: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rawani: Ihejirika and Sheriff should be undergoing serious interrogation by now if the FG has nothing to hide.
Pathetic....If I were u I would be so ashamed of my tribe & my religion (islam), if an infidel Ihejirika is using northern Muslims to bomb & destroy my region. Is that how gullible ur tribe & religion is?, easily manipulated brainwashed into self destruct......Igbos must be master brainwashers of gullible aboookis grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by thwarrior72: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
egift: I find it funny that with even damming details coming a man hired and paid by the PDP to negotiate their interest, all the PDP warlords on Nairaland are avoiding this topic like a plague.

If it was an even a figment of someone's imagination just pointing otherwise, they will feast on it as if their breaths depends on it.
I never believed u are this gullible until now......sophisticated people indeed undecided
Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by SUBMARINE: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
thwarrior72: I never believed u are this gullible until now......sophisticated people indeed undecided

Truly sophisticated indeed
Some sections of Nigeria are genocidal
Imagine Tinubu telling his supporters in Osun state governorship rally that GEJ is behind the kidnap of chibok girls.
Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by thwarrior72: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
mikeansy:

It seems you can't even make up your mind on what to accuse Ihejirika? Now it's not Boko haram it's now 2.5 trillion?

Under Ihiejirika a gangster called Osisikankwu emerged in his native Abia State. With the support of the "local population" the army went in and destroyed Osisikankwu and the rest is now history.

It is time for The Muslims in the North to stop playing politics with Boko Haram, support the security forces and defeat this terror group once and for all!

Diversions will not work!

Call a spade a spade and free yourselves of terror before it consumes you!
No, let them keep playing the finger pointing game while they house burn.....only a phooool runs after rat while his house burns
Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by Kk4(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
9ja4Change:

Are you sure you read the whole article? In it, there are references he made on previous working relationship with the Federal Government. Just calm down and read before jumping the gun
Oga, I can say I'm 9ft tall and have wings. If nobody can prove I'm not 9ft tall and I don't have wings then I'm 9ft tall and have fricking wings, yes? Get your facts right chief
Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by SUBMARINE: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kk4: Oga, I can say I'm 9ft tall and have wings. If nobody can prove I'm not 9ft tall and I don't have wings then I'm 9ft tall and have fricking wings, yes? Get your facts right chief

Gbam let the Australian guy provide evidence of his interraction with Jona and BH.
Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2015
Rawani:
Ihejirika and Sheriff should be undergoing serious interrogation by now if the FG has nothing to hide.
Amnesty International has just confirmed it

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2015
thwarrior72:
Pathetic....If I were u I would be so ashamed of my tribe & my religion (islam), if an infidel Ihejirika is using northern Muslims to bomb & destroy my region. Is that how gullible ur tribe & religion is?, easily manipulated brainwashed into self destruct......Igbos must be master brainwashers of gullible aboookis grin tongue
continue to rant .... Amnesty International has just indicted Ihejirika. He would be going to face the ICJ for war crime and crimes against humanity
Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by focus7: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2015
I don't know why Ihejirika and his supporters are afraid of prosecution, if he know he's innocent he should be bold to appear at IC to prove his innocence. This is one of the reason crime prevails in the region he came from, I see the northerners calling for the prosecution of Ali Modu Sheriff, they are not protesting the arrest of Nyanko, I see the Yorubas calling for the prosecution of Omisore over the murder of Bola Ige, I see them calling for extradition of Kashamu. Why are the Igbos hiding a suspect that has sponsored a violence that has cost the lives of thousand people just because it is legitimate for an Igbo man to make money via crime.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by MabraO: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Ibo re very stupid set of people
How did we get to live with them still beats my imagination

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by Rawani: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Amnesty International has just confirmed it
Yes, and the President has promised to investigate https://www.nairaland.com/2357325/president-buhari-probe-amnesty-international#34418391

Thank God for the wind of change.
Re: Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors by Rawani: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
thwarrior72:

https://www.nairaland.com/2357325/president-buhari-probe-amnesty-international#34418391

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Rubben Abati In Trouble With Mr President, Sack Imminent! / Shocking Video! Nigerian Politician Caught Performing Rituals Nak£d / Breaking News President Campaign Rally In Enugu State Pixs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.