Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. (4575 Views)

Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who / Please Judge Whose Freestyle Is Better, Makavelli Or Lookingformate. / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2009
l.a.t.o:

modenine is definetly a good rapper, but let be realistic mode needs to seek assistance from those that know the terrain or better still join forces with the industry show stopper. ID cabasa, ty mix, and a host of others like tubaba, dbanj and face could also help him. Take it or leave it BANGIN, is more popular a track than death blow.
I agree with you man but since that is what he loves to do and how to do it, then who are we to question him? Afterall, he is not begging for money from any of us,
Re: Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2009
skingo:

nl is the only media for modenine promo as we all knw apart from stylee and the naija djs (suck up) track, there's nothing else worth listening to unless you havn a bad day looking forward to worse days. now talking to you is tapping but thats more because of banky. obviously u get my drift.

@ tosin: mode has over 11 videos on channel o. formidable, cry, stylee, elbow room, and many more. how many of these songs were hit songs?
an artist who's career is not defined by hits is typical like a soccer player who comes in at garbage time.
aka no economic value
Some people like you dont apply senses to music you only trying to dance away your soorow. If you don't listgen to someraps with pure messages, then I would say you are brainwashed. Listening to Mode9's songs, I zfound out I could write rhymes and I am even walking on it. What do you gain from ruggedman's songs?? Except that you are dummy who loves to dance. MUMU, MUGUN
Re: Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. by darequam(m): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2009
i will advice u work on it and not walk on it oh
Boyolity:

Some people like you dont apply senses to music you only trying to dance away your soorow. If you don't listgen to someraps with pure messages, then I would say you are brainwashed. Listening to Mode9's songs, I zfound out I could write rhymes and I am even walking on it. What do you gain from ruggedman's songs?? Except that you are dummy who loves to dance. MUMU, MUGUN
Re: Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. by GoldenS(f): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2009
a very RIDICULOUS discussion!
Re: Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. by johnnygan(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2010
All i can say is, Geez
Re: Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. by aldon: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2010
Mr. Kronic stupid poster,RUGGED RULES.
Re: Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. by aldon: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2010
Mr. Kronic stupid poster,RUGGED RULES.
Re: Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. by danzousama: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2010
@tosinadeda and Bee-xtra

[size=18pt]maaaan mode9 is the best, he should continue doing his poo just the way it is, i will everly respect his creativity thoughts and
THE PUNCHLINES[/size]

I SEE U GUYS POINT OF VIEW BUT THE BETTER RAPPER IS MODE9

it doesnt have to do with money fame age looks or means of delivery,

now 4K the beats,the videos and the opinion of the public this is no politics excreta

PLEASE IT IS JUST THE PEN PAPER AND LYRICS

if a fan (javalove) is quoting mode9 let him be maan its just the joy u get when u hear someone in your
state of mind spit.

mode is the best lyrically maybe one day people in naija will actually see sense in sticking to rap d way it is

sorry 4 any akward moments but rugged is not the nines competition
Re: Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. by aldon: 3:12am On Jan 22, 2010
@danzousama~So because u jst love mode9 lyrics?wat abt d multis,delivery skills,voice etc.u judge nd conclude dat mode9 is d best rapper only based on lyrics?u modestans can neva b able 2 make sense 2 me.ruggedman is 100x better than mode9.period
Re: Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. by Baudex(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2010
Rugged man is Dead,true story-case closed
Re: Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. by darequam(m): 2:33am On Feb 07, 2010
Nah!!
Baudec, that is where we clash, Ruggedman aint finished, neither is Mode9. Can u peeps just cee beyond what u wanna cee
Re: Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. by charlesopp(m): 4:33am On Feb 07, 2010
Who be dis booty or na bantu guy? Na mode f9 go mud angry
Re: Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. by 100bars(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2010
modo has proved his point
Re: Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. by FatFish: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2010
never even heard of ruggedman
Re: Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. by chronique(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
Oh my God!!!! Does this thread still exist?...lolz
Re: Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. by KudiKidd(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1087486/rap-battle-tournament-it-begins
okay okay... enof of tha Braggin, enof of tha Dissin... if yhu think yhu good enof and yhu got what it takes to be tha NAIRALAND Rap BATTLE king of tha Ring.. jos click on that link above.. and sign up by replying I'm IN... and let tha BATTLE Begin... remember first come first serve but terms and condition applys though.. so let's GO into the THERE... HAHAHAHAHA..
AVALABLE for both FEMCEE's and EMCEE's..
|\_______ ___ ________,,_____
../ *Leggo~~~~>****"""""
/ _==o __________________ |""-
.."..),--- .(_(_ _) /
....// (\) ),----".'
..// .--/
//___/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

* * NL Official King Tournament 2014 - Sign Up Thread * * / . / Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.