Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Open Letter To Silverbird, We Nigerians Are Not Fool. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Silverbird, We Nigerians Are Not Fool. (663 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Happy People / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Silverbird, We Nigerians Are Not Fool. by Shigoboy(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2014
SILVERBIRD CEO and MANAGEMENT,

If you think we Nigerians are Jobless or
fools,then
YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!!!!!
You want the rich to get richer and the
poor to get
poorer?
Even when MTN told us to "Text To Win" to
win an
Aeroplane we never did it, now you're
telling us to
vote for people like: Aliko Dangote, Ngozi
Okonjo Iweala, etc as Silverbird Man
Woman of the year award Winner by
texting, which will cost #50, what is
wrong with us in this country!!!!!?
For God's Sake, these people are made and
stinkingly rich and yet you ask ordinary
Hustling Citizens to still use our #50
(Money for Bread/Akara) to vote for
these people....
If they need it so badly, it should be a toll-
free texting paid by them.
We have no business with who ever is the
Man of the year,
what values does that add to us or what
food does that put on the table of an
ordinary man?
If you are alive, feeding
yourself and your Family, trust me, you are
THE MAN OFTHE YEAR.
If you are taking care of your Husband very
well, training your Kids well, also your
house is in
order and your Family is pleased with. you,
then, you are also
"WOMAN OF THE YEAR“

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Silverbird, We Nigerians Are Not Fool. by McWhillion(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2014
well said op, my mom is THE MAN AND WOMAN OF THE YEAR

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Silverbird, We Nigerians Are Not Fool. by Lumyboi(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2014
Well said op. Man n woman of the year!!! Ridiculous
Re: Open Letter To Silverbird, We Nigerians Are Not Fool. by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2014
*space Booked* cheesy cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Silverbird, We Nigerians Are Not Fool. by kgbd(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2014
Very good one @poster, i think we are waking up.
Re: Open Letter To Silverbird, We Nigerians Are Not Fool. by priscaoge(f): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2014
That MTN advert then na die cheesy cheesy I wonder how many people that won d aeroplane undecided
Re: Open Letter To Silverbird, We Nigerians Are Not Fool. by McWhillion(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge: That MTN advert then na die cheesy cheesy I wonder how many people that won d aeroplane undecided
I won one aeroplane during the promo.
A toy aeroplane.
Re: Open Letter To Silverbird, We Nigerians Are Not Fool. by priscaoge(f): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2014
McWhillion:
I won one aeroplane during the promo.
A toy aeroplane.
Lmao cheesy cheesy. Exactly what u can get from MTN
Re: Open Letter To Silverbird, We Nigerians Are Not Fool. by Jobpostboard: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
On point

(1) (Reply)

Rape Victim Walks Around Campus With Mattress In Protest Over Police Inaction / Possible Nightmarish Situations And Solutions If Possible / Imagine That This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.