Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

You Need To See This. Please Help Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Need To See This. Please Help Out (493 Views)

Please Help Out! Advice From Experienced Web Designers Needed / Help Out With My Paypal Issues / Help Out Please, Webmasters ! Am Confuse ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To See This. Please Help Out by Scetchmaster(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2014
hello webmasters here. I launched my social networking website www.vaddow.com on February and working on it, but last month while working on it as usual cos its loads slowly, I mistakenly uninstalled the contents of which contained 12 registered members who managed to join for 6 months of launching. After much troubleshooting, I was able to launch another on 26/08/2014 which is 3 DAYS ago with different software. within 7hrs of launching, 44 member have registered without me advertising or informing anyone. The second day which is almost 10hrs interval members have reached 224 without any advertising again. unchecking it now it 840 registered members, I am so so surprised and confused what is happening. please help me checkmate and review the website to know what's wrong. is it robot registering or human-being?
www.vaddow.com
Re: You Need To See This. Please Help Out by IamGodzilla: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
Its definately robots, if you didn't advertise or tell anyone, what you should do is add a form of security, either 'email verification' or captcha.
Re: You Need To See This. Please Help Out by osile2012: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
its a virus called jujuware grin grin grin grin grin The same thing is happening to the site on my signature, click it, click on the rate brands button, rate a few brands and see what happens to your phone credit. Make sure the contact details you enter are correct so you don't miss out.
Re: You Need To See This. Please Help Out by cbrass(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
:ahahahaah..gringringrin

You definitely have visitors from Mars on your site, the thing don tire me too, but I don't have much time to work on the site nw, just do what IamGods asked u to do

(1) (Reply)

The Possibility To Get Financial Freedom Online / Please Help Review This Webportal / Guys Of Nairaland Your Boi Is In Need Of .com Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.