Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo (31203 Views)

Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO / P-square Ft Lagbaja - Unlimited [download] / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Dollarjunkie: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2014
ejiro2130:

I get wer you coming from....bt I tink this is typical p2
Very poor lyrical content
Too much auto tune? ??
Singing off beat
T.i killed it though

The bolded is the only thing wrong in that song.

I concur with Safari on "bring it on is more better song than this".

Playing... "bring it on"~

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by chamboy(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2014
bennyrazz: if psquare were to be Americans, meen that's a straight Grammy grin wetin Chris brown dey do or trey songs dey do pass dis one
u hear crap
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by bossanmayor(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2014
diz song really classic,aha u guys where waitin 4 de regular jagonz.guys more grease to ur over grease elbow.
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2014
Loff the videoo
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Enoquin(f): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2014
I wonder the reason for video shoots, if concepts used are going to be the same.

Oldies rhythm - cool but why weren't they dressed that way too? I would have loved to see the brothers sporting an afro. The ladies with wedges and high waists.

Dance? There really was no need for it. Perhaps, others should have done the dancing with the brothers and T.I acting as mock judges. So, the concept could have been an oldies dance audition...with the lines showing different oldie outfits and crazy dance styles...it is after all titled 'Ejeajo'

Autotune should please be done away with, doesn't help the artiste and is grating on the nerves.

Lyrics? Let's not go there...all they sing these days are about money.

T.I...cool swag all through; the way it should be. The energy displayed was too much in my opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by mzchinny(f): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2014
Nice video. Classic song.....More like a John legend beat.
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by kendrick93(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2014
OmoUSH: PSquare are d second biggest artists in Africa after Dbanj. Just look at big collaborations. Rozay, Soon and now T.I? Damn, they've gotten big!
they are d biggest.. dbanj no reach dis twins in africa

5 Likes

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by MrCork: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2014
..great song but check this out....ama londoner,drives 2008 range rover sport and owns 4 properties...p square, international super star and rich.....but,,,u people,homebased, never been to london or even sef, outter africa, Have only one shoe,still livin with yo parents and probably never dated light skin females in yor life are dissin the p sqaure...

."....our question is...what/who gave u the order city to critisize when u people don't hav anything....ordnary money, u don't hav..so .what's the logic? (no ooofense)
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by mlanreh: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2014
Cool
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by totosucker(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2014
nice musk by d biggest duo in Africa.
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by redcliff: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2014
safarigirl: I'm not feeling the song yet. That auto-tune is unnecessary, Peter was dancing a little too hard (like ease into it, don't force it), the video quality is poor IMO.

I'm a big P-square fan, but this song no just be am...they tried to sound too American, we've heard Usher and CB, we've heard Pharrell and JT, give us P-square, the P-square we love, the P-square of More Than A Friend and Roll It, not this.

Abeg pack your bad market and keep your opinion to yourself..this song may not be a club banger but its a beautiful song. Tell me what artiste in nigeria is doing something close to this at the moment. You nigerians are to closed minded and not musically versatile. Thats why you want to stick to what you know..rubbish

10 Likes

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by redcliff: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2014
kendrick93: they are d biggest.. dbanj no reach dis twins in africa

Abi o. Dbanj lost it when he split mihits. Im sure he is regretting every bit of it at the moment..if not later on in life..

3 Likes

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by redcliff: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Djicemob: Can U satisfy Nigerians at all? I could remember,this has been the same reaction given to 'personally' Testimony' and all their previous songs, then at the end,u see people sweating their a.s.s off dancing to these songs in the club.Same reaction giving to any new songs released by any artiste.My question is...Are Nigerians musically confused?

No they are musically mot versatile
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by shizzleStar: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
safarigirl: [s]I'm not feeling the song yet. That auto-tune is unnecessary, Peter was dancing a little too hard (like ease into it, don't force it), the video quality is poor IMO.

I'm a big P-square fan, but this song no just be am...they tried to sound too American, we've heard Usher and CB, we've heard Pharrell and JT, give us P-square, the P-square we love, the P-square of More Than A Friend and Roll It, not this[/s].
Absolute bunkum!

Spare us the BS, Peter has always been an energetic dancer, so your opinion that he is forcing it or dancing too hard is not only flawed but also betrays your claim that you are a p-square fan cos if you were, you would have known that this was vintage Peter.

That you are not feeling the song doesn't mean the song 'no be am'. The fact that this particular song has an american flavour simply underlines their versatility, it doesn't have to be the usual 'more than a friend, roll it' kind, and TI killed it too with his well delivered verse. The video may not be the best but it will score above average.

Nice one P-Square, more of such collabo's cool

8 Likes

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by chusks(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
Question of d day; why are Africans overly critical of anything? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by olusenny: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Jst saw.d video...its super coooooollllllllll
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by shizzleStar: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
redcliff:

Abeg pack your bad market and keep your opinion to yourself..this song may not be a club banger but its a beautiful song. Tell me what artiste in nigeria is doing something close to this at the moment. You nigerians are to closed minded and not musically versatile. Thats why you want to stick to what you know..rubbish
don't mind her with her with her yeye ITK, feeling like one music expert. To her if its not a party hit, then its wack...nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
I just watched this because of T.I.......Psquare you are gradually losing your grip.
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
"We go to US,Nigeria,Korea,Ghana"

mehn,that part is bleeped up! And the autotuning just too much. Mtsew!

SMSPAWA=shaking my smallpenis and walking away
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by okwentency: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Djicemob: Can U satisfy Nigerians at all? I could remember,this has been the same reaction given to 'personally' Testimony' and all their previous songs, then at the end,u see people sweating their a.s.s off dancing to these songs in the club.Same reaction giving to any new songs released by any artiste.My question is...Are Nigerians musically confused?
I concur with you
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by gudnex22(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
the song is okay love it i know psquare, banky w will never ever disappoint me with out them no music in Nigeria
haters go an die

2 Likes

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by gudnex22(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
Enoquin: I wonder the reason for video shoots, if concepts used are going to be the same.

Oldies rhythm - cool but why weren't they dressed that way too? I would have loved to see the brothers sporting an afro. The ladies with wedges and high waists.

Dance? There really was no need for it. Perhaps, others should have done the dancing with the brothers and T.I acting as mock judges. So, the concept could have been an oldies dance audition...with the lines showing different oldie outfits and crazy dance styles...it is after all titled 'Ejeajo'

Autotune should please be done away with, doesn't help the artiste and is grating on the nerves.

Lyrics? Let's not go there...all they sing these days are about money.

T.I...cool swag all through; the way it should be. The energy displayed was too much in my opinion.

define music plssssssssssss
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by okwentency: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
redcliff:

God bless you
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
The song is just there. Nothing interesting

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Drahmah: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
I heard that song, and I couldn't be more pleased . ejeajo, is probably the best pop song ever made in Africa, by Africans. I'm awed at the amount of hate and negative remarks ya'll been pouring out. Talkin bout sampling like every artist dont do it...even the great jigga samples lines n beats. And some of ya'll even think T.I was the best thing about the song? Did he do the hook and bridge? Come on, T.I was great, but even without him, the song still would have turned out great. As for the ones who think doing pop music is American and a break from "their roots"- really? At this age and time? Allow me to introduce you to the words "versatility" and "diversity". That's what music is about (or should be, at least). Tell me the video coulda been better, and I'll agree, but don't criticize the song. Dem boys did awesome; too sad ya'll don't wanna acknowledge that. Psquare hv churned out Hit after hit and the world appreciates that. Ya'll need to stop with the negativity; it only feeds cancer...but then again, ya'll Nigerians. Hate comes natural for ya'll

6 Likes

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by jimjones: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Evidently, Chris Brown has sparked a fire under their asses. Godspeed fellas.
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by ChinonsoDike2: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
shizzleStar:
don't mind her with her with her yeye ITK, feeling like one music expert. To her if its not a party hit, then its wack...nonsense

Mr man, have you taken your HIV meds?!

Stop trying to rope young innocent men, we all know you're HIV positive as well as Homosexual.
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Olucheye(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
safarigirl: I don't even like testimony. I know you're trying to say I prefer the pangolo type of songs, sorry to disappoint you, but I don't

I prefer Bring It On with Dave Scott to this, this song lacks originality. When I listened to it all I could remember was the beat from 'Celebrate Good Times' and to some extent 'All Night Long'...was the auto-tune necessary?

I just don't like this particular song, it's not about them bringing back the '80's' or doing something different. This type of 'different' doesn't appeal to me.

That's my opinion, not everyone should like what you like.

That's what is was...."All night long".....I knew the tune did sound familiar..
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Djicemob: The song is simply brilliant and classic that's probably why u didn't feel it. U were expecting the regular 'testimony' kinda p2 but u were disappointed with the change, which IMO took versatility to another level.I'm not a p2 fan actually but the song(this song) made me one by default.

borne dat that thing, the song is so ordinary, the autotune even made it worst. I cant even differentiate between this video and testimony video. No concept! Just a house full of girls and that electronic beat dont fit with that song. If dat song was done by an upcoming art, it would hav been labeled "wack" and thats what the song is.
Nigeria arts should stop these autotune madness. If 20songs are played in a radio station it will look like one person did 18 out of it cos of the abuse of autotune.
The psquare of before is better than the psquare of now! Another 24mb wasted on another useless song.

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
This song was not for a naija audience.
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Mujinho4b(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
Haters no dy tire..... angryAbeg d song dy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination / Wizkid Posts Davido’s Timeless On His Instagram Story And Twitter Page. / Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.