Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) (5091 Views)

5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by yetown(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2014
Am in
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by Opiosko: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Amu in menh, letuss rap aunty Bukkies grin wink
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by sikira247(f): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Can i still be part of this? I am in.
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
9jagames: Hello Nairalanders,
Note: In life its one step at a time, little drops of water they say becomes an ocean. If you are in a hurry to become a millionaire in a twinkle of an eye. YE DECEIVE UR SELF!!!!!
Therefore, this thread has been created for Existing and new Punters and traders. Eventhough football betting is one of the fastest ways to make money online, one has to be very careful and not greedy.
https://www.nairaland.com/1876519/20k-just-3dayz-3000naira-join
In the above link, i am currently training you how to predict, but notwithstanding the tendency for greed will be there.
I am going to be your guide through out this season..... view the below link for perfect predictions.
https://www.nairaland.com/1874488/best-football-tips#25823614

WHAT WILL I DO/BENEFITS
1. BUILD UP YOUR FUNDS
2. SECURE YOUR FUNDS
3. SECURE YOUR BETS
4. GUARANTEED PROFITS.

HOW IT WORKS
1. Indicate your interest with 'Am In' in this thread
2. Send a mail with your nairaland username to forubusiness63@gmail.com
3. Indicate your start- up capital not below 5k
4. Credit your online account or play at a nearby betting shop
5. You will be invited to our Page.

We starting Next month.
Those interested starting indicating now!!!!
Like our page: https://www.facebook.com/onlinepredictioncommunity
Rules.
No Advert please
No dropping of contacts and mails.
Thanks.
I am in
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by dyrocha: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Can you see me outside?

You can't because I'm IN with my shadow...

Ride on op.. When will d tips start coming in..
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by sholad11(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
I have sent u mails 2 times now but u didn't reply..i sent d mail immediately. I said I am in.i have sent anoda one now, d email is sholad11@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by forubiz: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
sholad11: I have sent u mails 2 times now but u didn't reply..i sent d mail immediately. I said I am in.i have sent anoda one now, d email is sholad11@gmail.com
I am still yet to receive it. which mail did u send it to...
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by forubiz: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
dyrocha: Can you see me outside?

You can't because I'm IN with my shadow...

Ride on op.. When will d tips start coming in..
Send a mail to forubusiness63@gmail.com stating your username and start up capital.
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by forubiz: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
To those that I send mails, reply the mails and add Naija Gaming Convention on Facebook. The invite will be sent tomorrow. We kicking off tomorrow. To newly interested the space is always open but will now be in batches.
Note: Predictions will be conveyed through our Facebook page and its different from the thread.
I made a mistake in my contact details, its 08116872910-SMS only. Thanks
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by tonytony208(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Am In
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by okeyfx(m): 12:36am On Sep 01, 2014
Oga sir am in!!!
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO EVERYBODY HERE!!!
MAY WE SEE UNPRECEDENTED SUCCESS THIS MONTH
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by forubiz: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month To You All.
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by Usminous: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2014
am in oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
Am in too, hope it's not late.
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by 9jagames: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Greetings People,
I have recently launched a Premium SMS Tips Alert service to help you make even more money . This Service commence tomorrow Wednesday. See two ways this service will help all our users greatly;

1. You get alerts on all the premium tips direct to your phones. No more having to browse through facebook or nairaland to get the tips; everyday you get alerts on all super accumulators .

2. The SMS alert helps you recieve the tips faster so you can predict immediately. One truth many punters don't know is that the earlier you make your predictions the better your chances of getting good odds.

3. In Play Tips are the future of profitable gambling, you get the odds you want, with double the amount of stats you need. In play Tips allow you to make a decision on a team once you have seen how the team are performing.

NOTE: This premium service is only for our subscribers and it attract a fee of 2000 weekly. however our free tips still continues live on Nairaland but have limited tips daily so i can focus on the premium subscribers.

TO join the premium wagon and start the journey to #1million naira Profit Target this season. send an sms with your username and start up capital to 08116872910.

General Notice!!!!
Please be careful when gambling. There will be bad days but we aim to make you a lot of money, with the time and effort our tipsters put in. Gambling is meant to be fun and please remember this when placing bets.
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by 9jagames: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
9jagames: Greetings People,
I have recently launched a Premium SMS Tips Alert service to help you make even more money . This Service commence tomorrow Wednesday. See two ways this service will help all our users greatly;

1. You get alerts on all the premium tips direct to your phones. No more having to browse through facebook or nairaland to get the tips; everyday you get alerts on all super accumulators .

2. The SMS alert helps you recieve the tips faster so you can predict immediately. One truth many punters don't know is that the earlier you make your predictions the better your chances of getting good odds.

3. In Play Tips are the future of profitable gambling, you get the odds you want, with double the amount of stats you need. In play Tips allow you to make a decision on a team once you have seen how the team are performing.

NOTE: This premium service is only for our subscribers and it attract a fee of 2000 weekly. however our free tips still continues live on Nairaland but have limited tips daily so i can focus on the premium subscribers.

TO join the premium wagon and start the journey to #1million naira Profit Target this season. send an sms with your username and start up capital to 08116872910.

General Notice!!!!
Please be careful when gambling. There will be bad days but we aim to make you a lot of money, with the time and effort our tipsters put in. Gambling is meant to be fun and please remember this when placing bets.
To all those Who sent us mails and accepted the terms, kindly Send ur username to the Number above as guide tips are done via SMS. Thanks.
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by abdulaz: 12:01am On Sep 03, 2014
Am in.
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by kabba7(m): 3:25am On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=9jagames]#1million Naira Profit Target is my mission this season.... There are rules and regulations which will be conveyed by mail.....
Note: Its not advisable to use your last money to predict, even though am good at Predicting, i sometimes lose, just that my Percentage Profit is high.... You must have a backup capital also.... For those that only have limited funds use my prediction on the below link and grow up your funds, there will be a batch 2 if batch 1 is filled up....
https://www.nairaland.com/1874488/best-football-tips#25823614
Are u a learner?
You dont know how to predict?
You have never won a bet?

I assure you smiles on your face but the conditions here are bidding.....I will convey a message to all those who sent mails and indicated their username......

Space still available!!!!
Don't be left out!!!!

Am in too .
its late in the night now but will get to you as directed .
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by midexz(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2014
9jagames:
To all those Who sent us mails and accepted the terms, kindly Send ur username to the Number above as guide tips are done via SMS. Thanks.

Bro, the number aint connecting.. event sent sms failed..... pls incase u get this... Am on ur list already with Email:olypeck@yahoo.com phone no.: 08065230589....

thanks
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by datyrone(m): 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
am in
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2014
Am in
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by royalcrews(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2014
am interested. royalcrews@yahoo.com
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by 9jagames: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2014
ebooksdepo: @9jagames.for all these failed games to your premium members, DIARIS GOD-O-Oh
My first motive to start this thread is for me to carry people along in the success of predictions, I passed through a lot of challenges, I know people will never appreciate what you doing...My Premium Subscribers that we kick started last week Tuesday, it has all be GREENS..... I give only 1 tip for my premium subscribers, their start up capital is high and risk is minimal and PROFIT is guaranteed. Yesterday it was half time draw for Switzerland @ 1.95odds.
For those of minimal start up capital I was trying to build up ur capital to an extent, I send SMS to all of you that intends to be my subscribers, what I get as responds is the above quote and many more..
Note: Many were called, but few were chosen.
I will keep dropping free tips, to become a premium subscriber, SMS zero eight one one six eight seven two nine one zero.
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by fattyfancy007: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2014
I'm very in bro
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by ebooksdepo: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
9jagames,you are very stupid,senseless and even a primary scammer for saying your games to your premium members which I was among until friday when I question you concerning the loses I am having from your dead games,even when my money reduced from 5000 to 3500 you still have the 419 guts to tell me to stake another of your dead games for 6000,I did not know whether you think I am working in central bank! Okay why is it that you are the only one defending yourself and singing your fake green games, why is it that none of other premium members can come out here and testify, since you started how many duns have paid 2000 naira weekly charge to your or your father bank account. Nairalanders,9jagame is fake and copy-copy and pasting try your luck thing, I have tasted the bagger,do not say I did not warn you, Oya follow go fall victim to this scammer!!! If you continue to talk nonsense here I will post all your nonsense games here!! God punish the devil!!!

1 Like

Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by phranco(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
ebooksdepo: 9jagames,you are very stupid,senseless and even a primary scammer for saying your games to your premium members which I was among until friday when I question you concerning the loses I am having from your dead games,even moneysowhen my money reduced from 5000 to 3500 you still have the 419 guts to tell me to stake another of your dead games for 6000,I did not know whether you think I am working in central bank! Okay why is it that you are the only one defending yourself and singing your fake green games, why is it that none of other premium members can come out here and testify, since you started how many duns have paid 2000 naira weekly charge to your or your father bank account. Nairalanders,9jagame is fake and copy-copy and pasting try your luck thing, I have tasted the bagger,do not say I did not warn you, Oya follow go fall victim to this scammer!!! If you continue to talk nonsense here I will post all your nonsense games here!! God punish the devil!!!
Guy u Too harsh on him shaa, diaris God oo, anyway ur on point ,we should learn how to be giving selfless service to ourselves. Afterall u created this thread urself and promised to be posting games here f.o.c.,nobody forced u. Then Why diverting some ppl and demanding money. Hmmmmmm! I wonder ooo, naija guys
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by 9jagames: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
phranco:
Guy u Too harsh on him shaa, diaris God oo, anyway ur on point ,we should learn how to be giving selfless service to ourselves. Afterall u created this thread urself and promised to be posting games here f.o.c.,nobody forced u. Then Why diverting some ppl and demanding money. Hmmmmmm! I wonder ooo, naija guys
I didn't divert anybody, and I am still posting free tips. Have I stopped that? No
The premium subscribers were not under durex, neither did I force them. You making PROFIT and with money management, the subscription fee is to appreciate my effort.

The premium subscribers are in line with my vision. Not just anybody. Its not all about the subscription fee, its just a token though, its all about PROFIT. At the end of the season, we will post the summary. Until then.....
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by clodd007(m): 6:13am On Sep 10, 2014
HMMMMMM......all premium subscribers where r u.....when u r all sending the mail to show interest this place full...just come back ur oga up.....
Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by 9jagames: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Morning to all my punters both existing and new, the LET ME GUIDE U TIP is a Package of Premium Subscribers, its just 1 or 2 maximum tips daily between 1.30 odds and 2.30odds as we achieved the highest odds of 2.30odds yesterday. Here the risk is minimal, profit also is guaranteed. To opt in just send a message containing ur usernameand contact to forubusiness63@gmail.com.
#1 Million Naira Profit this Season.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GTB / Western Union / Nigerian Stock Market Turnover Declines By N32b In 5 Days / I Currently Have 200k, How Can I Make It 1 Million Before March In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.