Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes (1861 Views)

Bloody Clashes Likely Between Soldiers, Militants / President Jonathan Wades Into Oil Wells Dispute Among Anambra, Kogi, Enugu State / Presidency Wades Into Al-mustapha's Case ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by abu12: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-wades-into-kogi-anambra-bloody-clashes/

The Federal Government on Friday waded into the bloody clashes that have left scores of people dead in Anambra and Kogi State border communities over oil deposits.
Indigenes of two boundary communities of Aguleri in Anambra East Local Government Area and Echeme/Odeke in Ibaji Local Government Area of Kogi State have been at loggerheads since 2012 when President Goodluck Jonathan commissioned the Orient Petroleum Refinery located in Aguleri Otu.
The clashes have claimed many lives.
But Vice President Namadi Sambo on Friday presided over a meeting attended by representatives of the two state governments and the National Boundary Commission with a view to resolving the impasse and restore peace to the affected area.
The meeting was held behind closed-doors inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Governor Idris Wada of Kogi State told State House correspondents at the end of the meeting that a lot of progress had been made in an attempt to resolve the matter.
While saying that the NBC was tracing the boundary of the affected areas, Wada expressed the hope that the issues would be resolved by the end of the year.

He added that every effort is being made to maintain peace and tranquillity in his state.
The Anambra State Deputy Governor, Mr. Nkem Okeke, said the resolution of the crisis was foremost on the mind of the governor, Willie Obiano, who he said wanted a quick end to the senseless killings.
Okeke said his state was pleased with the level of intervention of the Vice President especially with his directive to the NBC on the matter.

He said, “I am here representing my principal, Chief Willie Obiano, who is unavoidably absent because of the burial of Prof. Dora Akunyili.
“I think this is one thing that is foremost on his mind to solve. Nobody wants senseless killings, killings for no reason. He sent me here to make sure that we get things moving, and I’m quite pleased with the meeting, with the way the Vice President carried out the meeting.

“He gave directive to the National Boundary Commission to set a date to do all the necessary surveys and establish the boundary between us and Kogi State and I believe, in the near future, things will be sorted out.”

He said the state government had been ensuring that there is security presence in all parts of the state in order to ensure that people do not encroach on lands not belonging to them.
He said the state would continue to collaborate with Kogi State to end the clashes.

1 Like

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
The two states should merge in line with the resolutions of the national confab once ratified through a referendum grin
Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by abu12: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Keneking: The two states should merge in line with the resolutions of the national confab once ratified through a referendum grin

Merge for what? That oil belong to kogi, kogi will be the first northern state to be declared oil producing state. I don't knw why anambra state governor will decide not to attend such meeting, even when Dora was buried on thursday

2 Likes

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
abu12:

Merge for what? That oil belong to kogi, kogi will be the first northern state to be declared oil producing state. I don't knw why anambra state governor will decide not to attend such meeting, even when Dora was buried on thursday

I agree with you ...just being sarcastic. grin
It's all politics...the former (gov) has cornered the whole thing even the company drilling the oil...

1 Like

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
abu12:

As if you don't know you alway lost the case...lol
Well,whatever floats your boat...lol

8 Likes

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by Collynzo16: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
abu12:

This Anambra oil matter will soon kill you.
Hope you have your nooze ready?

12 Likes

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nwanne stop quoting all these uncircumcized terrortists that went to islamic schools without JAMB N WAEC.

THEY ARE SUBHUMANS STOP MAKING THEM FEEL BELONGED

OdenigboAroli:

As if you don't know you alway lost the case...lol
Well,whatever floats your boat...lol

11 Likes

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
Keneking:

I agree with you ...just being sarcastic. grin
It's all politics...the former (gov) has cornered the whole thing even the company drilling the oil...

Your pain and frustration over the emergence of an Aguleri man as governor will keep eating you up till you commit suicide. Umuleri loser!

2 Likes

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
All these years the oil lay dormant and nobody did shit until someone else opened shop.

Now they are killing because they want a piece.

Why Orient chose to drill oil in a boundary when there are oil communities situated well within the borders of the state astounds me.

They didn't remember that this is Black Africa we are talking about.
Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Your pain and frustration over the emergence of an Aguleri man as governor will keep eating you up till you commit suicide. Umuleri loser!

Are you from aguleri? grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

? grin

1 Like

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
chulla12:

Maybe - afterall both Aguleri and Umuleri are the same grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
IgboMonk: Nwanne stop quoting all these uncircumcized terrortists that went to islamic schools without JAMB N WAEC.

THEY ARE SUBHUMANS STOP MAKING THEM FEEL BELONGED

Haha....I am just trying to console the eediot.
Nwanne,kedu ife na eme na nkolo yi ?
Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
chulla12:

No,I am from Umuoji in Idenmili North.
Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Keneking:
Maybe - afterall both Aguleri and Umuleri are the same grin

Aguleri and Umuleri are relatives until you losers tried to claim the fertile Otuocha land and everybody knows what happened after that. Since then you people cant stop crying over the beatings you got from the superior Aguleri fighters. Next time pick your fight and when you lose dont transfer your frustration to an innocent man(Obiano) and the man(Obi) that made him just because you can't get over the a.ss whooping you got from Aguleri.
Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by Collynzo16: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Aguleri and Umuleri are relatives until you losers tried to claim the fertile Otuocha land and everybody knows what happened after that. Since then you people cant stop crying over the beatings you got from the superior Aguleri fighters. Next time pick your fight and when you lose dont transfer your frustration to an innocent man(Obiano) and the man(Obi) that made him just because you can't get over the a.ss whooping you got from Aguleri.
See foolishness na.
You guys are only warriors when it comes to fighting your Umuleri brothers but you sit back and fold your hands while Kogi people are slaughtering you for your own oil.
What a shameful mentality.

8 Likes

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by shizzleStar: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

abeg don't tell me the FOOL you quoted is igbo
Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Same way they are fighting Kogi right? grin

7 Likes

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by shizzleStar: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

[s]Aguleri and Umuleri are relatives until you losers tried to claim the fertile Otuocha land and everybody knows what happened after that. Since then you people cant stop crying over the beatings you got from the superior Aguleri fighters. Next time pick your fight and when you lose dont transfer your frustration to an innocent man(Obiano) and the man(Obi) that made him just because you can't get over the a.ss whooping you got from Aguleri[/s].
pls that's not what the thread is about, lets stick to topic, thanks

4 Likes

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by shizzleStar: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Collynzo16:
See foolishness na.
You guys are only warriors when it comes to fighting your Umuleri brothers but you sit back and fold your hands while Kogi people are slaughtering you for your own oil.
really annoying angry

1 Like

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Umu-Omanbala,it paramount to inform you that the only reason why the frustrated loser aka Keneking is running his own state down in the public is because Willie Obiano an Aguleri man is the governor of Anambra and that pains him because he hasnt forgiven Aguleri for what they did to his hometown,Umuleri.
But it didnt just stop there,he extends this hatred to Obi who made Obiano,anybody who supports Obiano and wishes Anambra good,he hates and runs down. This very f.ool is constantly mocking a progress made in Anambra just because of his resentment for Ndi Aguleri. He has went up a notch to support our enemies in pulling us down. But Keneking your days are numbered because if you are wishing by beloveth Omanbala evil then that evil will visit you first.

2 Likes

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Collynzo16:
See foolishness na.

Believe me,the ediot is from Umuleri Oke Ebo!
Shocking,right ?
Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by shizzleStar: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
abu12:

keep on hallucinating and fighting for what does not belong to you, FOOL! only a matter of time you lots will be subdued, bunch of greedy irritants

2 Likes

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by abu12: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Collynzo16:
This Anambra oil matter will soon kill you.
Hope you have your nooze ready?

You people will lost that oil, ur former governor lied to u

1 Like

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by shizzleStar: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Shocking,right ?
I have always known the dolt to be a senseless and inconsequential fool, I pray he dies early of his frustration cool

4 Likes

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Collynzo16:
See foolishness na.

First of,I am not from Aguleri and everybody here knows that but Aguleri is special in Igbo history and culture.
To the koko,if it wasnt for the civilized manner in which Peter Obi and W. Obiano had decided to handle the case the Aguleri would have shed blood like they are known for. We ,Anambrarians dont want war because we will lose,going by the amount of billion we have poured into that project. This is common sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
abu12:

You people will lost that oil, ur former governor lied to u

Haha,you dont seem to get it,Nigga.
The demarcation is ongoing and from what is happening on ground,it obvious every freaking well will go to Anambra.....lol
The old northern and southern boundary stands....lol
Aboki nodey hear word...abi you think say this one na dagger.....lol
Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by Collynzo16: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Shocking,right ?
Maybe you don't understand what I am saying.
Where were the Aguleri warriors when Ibaji people were killing you for your own oil?
I heard some Aguleri people have been displaced from their homes and now live in camps, where were the warriors while this was happening?
I hate empty boasting.

5 Likes

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by abu12: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
shizzleStar:
keep on hallucinating and fighting for what does not belong to you, FOOL! only a matter of time you lots will be subdued, bunch of greedy irritants

Ask ur useless agulere brothers to get close to the oil well again if kogi won't teach them lesson, now ur governor is running from meeting again

3 Likes

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by shizzleStar: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
abu12:

Ask ur useless agulere brothers to get close to the oil well again if kogi won't teach them lesson, now ur governor is running from meeting again
don't worry, keep bragging. When the die is cast we will know how far.

Running ke? see this goat, was the dep gov not in attendance? anyway I have no time for unnecessary back and forth with you
Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

First of,I am not from Aguleri and everybody here knows that but Aguleri is special in Igbo history and culture.
To the koko,if it wasnt for the civilized manner in which Peter Obi and W. Obiano had decided to handle the case the Aguleri would have shed blood like they are known for. We ,Anambrarians dont want war because we will lose,going by the amount of billion we have poured into that project. This is common sense.

Check well, the Kogites have pummeled your people seriously ...causing the FG's urgent intervention. Now it is handled by VP Sambo, I am sure this anomaly and injustice would be rectified ASAP. Imagine Sambo and Idris ( PDP ) versus APGA controlled states.

1 Like

Re: FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Check well, the Kogites have pummeled your people seriously ...causing the FG's urgent intervention. Now it is handled by VP Sambo, I am sure this anomaly and injustice would be rectified ASAP. Imagine Sambo and Idris ( PDP ) versus APGA controlled state, without prejudice, what do you think would be the outcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dail *559*4# NOW B/c MTNNG Has Secretly Given 1GB / Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless / What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.