Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal (16224 Views)

Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State / All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy: May God protect those that believe in him!!

the sickness of the Egyptians cannot be found near us!! (amen)
Sickness of the egyptians?

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by snipperswill(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
nawa oooo
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by ignis: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Something have to be done about this Ebola asap. ..
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by slimfit2(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
dis EVD de spread lyk bad news( which it really is)..it cum b lyk- ajoje ko le dun ti enikan ko ba ni. There is love in sharing but not lyk Ebola though.
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Emmaesty(f): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Like play like play........ This thing dey spread oh
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by obailala(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
kinisoo1: Ebola Outbreak: Senegal Confirms First Case

Guinea riot
Senegal had previously closed its border with Guinea in an attempt to halt the spread of Ebola, but its frontiers are porous.

It had also banned flights and ships from Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone - the three worst-hit countries.

But the Guinean health services reported on Wednesday "the disappearance of a person infected with Ebola who reportedly travelled to Senegal," according to Senegal's health minister.

A young Guinean student later turned up at a hospital in the capital, Dakar, said Ms Seck, but he did not reveal that he had had contact with Ebola patients in his own country.

Senegal, a major transit hub for aid agencies, has a large Guinean population.

Separately on Friday, residents of Guinea's second largest city, Nzerekore, rioted after its main market was sprayed with disinfectant in an attempt to halt the spread of the virus.

The exact cause of the riot is not clear - some people reportedly feared the spray would spread Ebola. Police responded by firing tear gas.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28983554

Typical African mentality.. The reason why the virus could kill us all undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by rill: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
This ebola must be a flirt
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by donpizzle123: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ebola virus creating jobs for people.blessin in disguise.
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Lucario007(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
donpizzle123: Ebola virus creating jobs for people.blessin in disguise.

Really? undecided
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by dfav: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
by the way..

does anyone have news from PH
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by steeve123(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
God help us all.....
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Wale112(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
This Eba eaters will get sad when the results come out Negative.

Ebola will not spread to all west African countries.
grin
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by nymphomaniac(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hmmmmm....There is God
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
This is turning to something else...
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by phreakabit(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Easy to say from the comfort of your home. If you catch the virus, your number one priority will be SURVIVAL. You won't be thinking of saving people who won't remember you when you die.

Survival entails CALLING for healthcare. . . Not GOING to crowded places and infecting more people. Most people are scared of the stigma associated with getting picked by health workers in special suits. I don't blame them, but they should help stop the spread.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Pavore9: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
smh....someone with the virus would knowingly change location, putting others at risk as if s/he is being remote from the pit of hell!
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by okonja(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
This reminds me of End Time Things
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
I have a feeling this too shall pass...

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by phreakabit(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Amefrica: I have a feeling this too shall pass...

Definitely will but who knows when, and after what?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by guttentag(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
phreakabit: Why are these people travelling from their countries? Why are Africans so daft?! They are making this thing difficult to contain. I repeat force this guys to remain in their country. . . Shoot at sight!

My dear, time wil come for that and the shorting will begin with u
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Malakh: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bilderbergers had a meeting around May-June this year among them were "Doctors" and Biochemist I think, ever since then Ebola had gon loose, you do the maths
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by phreakabit(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
guttentag:

My dear, time wil come for that and the shorting will begin with u

Ur family first you incomprehensible mor0.n
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Easy to say from the comfort of your home. If you catch the virus, your number one priority will be SURVIVAL. You won't be thinking of saving people who won't remember you when you die.

You bring up a good point.

Yesterday I posted that I may cancel my trip to Nigeria in December if the calamity persists. I was labelled a coward and that Nigeria doesn't need me anyways by a couple of mouth breathing troglodyte Nairalanders.

So friends if my enemy should contact that disease in Nigeria somehow I will have to try really hard not to attempt to get back to the US for good medicine (it's basic self preservation).

I think countries have to prepare for this scenario somehow to deter this.

When death is staring at our enemies, even hardcore professionals are taking grave risks. Doctors treating patients in hotels, Embassy officials sneaking around and escaping from camps.
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by allanphash7(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
o ga o, wetin be d mission of dis guy called Ebola sef
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by iluvtotodie(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
You all should watch the seasonal movie "THE 100" There was this episode where they used a biological warfare weapon which is the same as Ebola. Touch the victim and u get infected, vomiting blood etc every symptoms related to Ebola. There was no cure for it and the only way you can get to be cured is if your Immune System is able to stand and fight it then you will survive it. Now, why do i have a feeling this is another means for them to reduce the african population since we have stood the test of time and survived HIV/AIDS.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by phreakabit(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Malakh: Bilderbergers had a meeting around May-June this year among them were "Doctors" and Biochemist I think, ever since then Ebola had gon loose, you do the maths

Sure about that bro?
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Emmafrancis: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Keneking: Jona ohhhhhhhh embarassed
You well at all?
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Malakh: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
phreakabit:

Sure about that bro?
yup....when im done playing fifa i'll try to post the link to you
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
phreakabit:

Definitely will but who knows when, and after what?

Only God knows! embarassed
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Emmafrancis: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
EbolaParasite:

How will travelling to Senegal aid his survival Guinea has the best capacity and experience to treat the disease. The guy is wicked. simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
this comin from you///
surprising
Yungwizzzy: May God protect those that believe in him!!

the sickness of the Egyptians cannot be found among us!! (amen)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hollandia Vs Coke: Which Is Better? / Unripe Plantain Health Benefits Revealed! / My 23 Year Old Sister Just Tested Hiv Positive And Has Won American Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.