Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal (16222 Views)

Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State / All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
God! What is happening!
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by phreakabit(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Emmafrancis:
How will travelling to Senegal aid his survival Guinea has the best capacity and experience to treat the disease. The guy is wicked. simple and short.

What I have been trying to explain to people. It gets even scarier when you consider Nigeria's survival rate. Most might have the misconception that our medical system is a sure fire way to survive, hence the ominous dark clouds of possible migration.
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
ismokeweed: The black man always blames whites. Bullshite. We are our worst enemies. I seriously believe the Hamitic theory now.

Who is to be blame b4? If not White men who does bio-experiment all the time. For ur info, An American scientist successfully re-created the Spanish Flu virus recently in a Bio-Lab in United State band the whole world is begging him to shut down whatever he is doing. How am I not sure they have a hand in this Ebola Virus because nor be today people begin chop bush meats or even Batsangry
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by wittydee: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
I don't know why some people are like this. They know how infectiuos this disease is yet they won't stay in isolation. Please learn how you can boost your immune system, at least a good immune system has a better chance of survival against dreaded disease. Visit my blog: www.wittyhealth..com
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by phreakabit(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
ismokeweed: The black man always blames whites. Bullshite. We are our worst enemies. I seriously believe the Hamitic theory now.

Explain dis shi!t : http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/exclusive-controversial-us-scientist-creates-deadly-new-flu-strain-for-pandemic-research-9577088.html
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by sylve11: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Na wa o. sad cool
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Delafruita(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy: May God protect those that believe in him!!

the sickness of the Egyptians cannot be found among us!! (amen)
so those that died didn't believe in him?the hypocrisy of religious folks is astounding
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by BankoleNco: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
phreakabit:

What I have been trying to explain to people. It gets even scarier when you consider Nigeria's survival rate. Most might have the misconception that our medical system is a sure fire way to survive, hence the ominous dark clouds of possible migration.

I tell you, this is what scares me.
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by iceberylin(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
people are wicked o , while countries try to contain this virus they insist to spread it cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Tarenaija(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
hmm
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
farano: This disease just dey spread like cancer. God pls o cry
cry

Why you dey wicked me like this na?
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
We can only manage dis new menace called Ebola..It can't be contained..A virus is a virus..U can't totally eradicate it..Or else,HIV wud hav bin history by now..Na only God go help us..Don't stay hopeful..Ur government can't help u on dis one..D harsh truth
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by HouseOfBalloons(f): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy: May God protect those that believe in him!!

the sickness of the Egyptians cannot be found among us!! (amen)
wetin concern Egyptians with ebola?
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by meforyou1(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Is it not an act of immeasurable wickedness for a person who knows fully well they had primary or secondary contact with affected victims to sneak into another people's country and spread the disease? Such people like sawyer should be declared 'Enemy of the State'

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by meforyou1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
OrangeDream: We can only manage dis new menace called Ebola..It can't be contained..A virus is a virus..U can't totally eradicate it..Or else,HIV wud hav bin history by now..Na only God go help us..Don't stay hopeful..Ur government can't help u on dis one..D harsh truth
HIV will be extremely difficult to contain because it is mainly a sexxually transmitted disease. And people must have sexx. And its incubation period is so so long. Unlike ebola which is not air borne, but only transmitted by contact with someone already down with it. And it's incubation period is just about 3 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by chukkystar(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Another Sawyer has carried it to another Country, and he didn't say it was Ebola, therefore people must have come in direct contact with himm. (Ur Space in Hell is reserved)..

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Tarenaija(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
iceberylin: people are wicked o , while countries try to contain this virus they insist to spread it cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry
hmm

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by sambos994(m): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Why can't these people stay in their own countries and in isolation? This is the reason Nigeria was caught in the epidemic in the first place.
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by sambos994(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wale112: This Eba eaters will get sad when the results come out Negative.

Ebola will not spread to all west African countries.
grin

Not the time for this...
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nature has a way of decimating species. Humans keep battling nature, and sometimes we win.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
meforyou1: HIV will be extremely difficult to contain because it is mainly a sexxually transmitted disease. And people must have sexx. And its incubation period is so so long. Unlike ebola which is not air borne, but only transmitted by contact with someone already down with it. And it's incubation period is just about 3 weeks.
My point is,the speed with which Ebola kills & its very active contagious nature makes it extremely (if not impossible) to contain..So,no solution my man..We jus hav 2 learn 2 live wit it
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by RaptorX: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
The ebola virus in these current outbreak, is said to have mutated more than 300 times. These confirm my suspicion that is a bio engineered virus, how do you create vaccines and drugs to fight such a rapidly mutating virus. These is going to get really bad b4 it gets better.
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by meforyou1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
OrangeDream: My point is,the speed with which Ebola kills & its very active contagious nature makes it extremely (if not impossible) to contain..So,no solution my man..We jus hav 2 learn 2 live wit it
agree with u. It's a virus. Doesn't show in d face. And no cure yet.
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Propaganda widens!

There will be dangerous Ebola drugs coming your way soon.

do not take any vaccines especially experimental vaccines
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by thwarrior72: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Keneking: Jona ohhhhhhhh embarassed
Isn't it high time they quarantine u from this ur erratic madness cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by iykmilo: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
May God help us
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by bossanmayor(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
erh ebola u don deley ma traveling to skul diz one wea bi say de don dey close boarders self.
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by piagetskinner(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
AriDsexy: I wish its something that can be tied and kept in a particular spot.
Some inquisitive/foolish humans would still go nd pick it up

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Nicepoker(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
flowjoe: Chisos shocked the thing jus dey spread anyhow
Pesin gas dey careful with knacking
Bad news sad
do u even understand wat u posted? Does it ave meaning
Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Why are some people so wicked and recalcitrant ?

Exactly what Patrick Sawyer did to Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal by moshoodn(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liamm: Ebola keeps extending to African countries. ECOWAS should enforce a law barring citizens of critically affected countries from leaving their country.

Don't know if that organisation still exist tho.

ECOWAS jurisdiction might not be extended to that... She deals more with economic and financial policies.

AU is in the best position to issue such a sanction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hollandia Vs Coke: Which Is Better? / Unripe Plantain Health Benefits Revealed! / My 23 Year Old Sister Just Tested Hiv Positive And Has Won American Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.