Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2248465 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
cutemii:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Honestly the write up gave me serious headache

I suspect he/she is related to Bigeasu the Angolan grin

kwakwakwakwa *falls inside Sapele water* Stop it, please. I'm gonna mistakenly pee on my body.grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 2n2k(m): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
spade:
Okay, Eustachio.
I've got that vid you were looking for.
The Sheillah-Nhlanhla baang scene.
Download here: Worst Sex Ever

So they publicly announced their separation and few hours later were banging their heads off

What do we call this now? Post-marital s.ex?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:

So?
So her beauty queen madness annoys me just like it does macky2, u get ma point? *in tayo's voice*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Eustachio:

No nau.. I'm not like that. I have only two monikers. sadsad

How will I be liking my posts with over 10 monikers, I'm not dumb.

You are right.. It's just that I thought my "stalker" has arrived again..

Before the hackers attacked NL, I woke up one morning to find 70+ likes on my profile; I checked it only to find out that the "stalker" has liked ALL my diary updates (most have been hacked away) including my old posts. I was like "WTF?!!"

You will see my " grin " get liked..

My "nice post" reply to someone, liked..

My memes, get liked.. Even boring posts all got liked. I got scared.. Anyway na to ignore the liker.

Which meme should I post for this lie? grin grin

How can one person like 70 posts of yours @ midnight? It must be that bent winzard from your village grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Eustachio:

*dies* Buwahahahahahahahah.. Lord save me. gringrin

lmao, Inuit, keep laughing. They will come for your bald head grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
2n2k:

Thanks @Goodgirl2 and ShortP

I had a fine girl from that side sometimes ago. Beautiful but stubborn like a castrated ram. To get her not to do something, just 'order' her to do it. U get result quick.

But she is (was? then) not typically 'yanshy' unlike many SAns women sad

LOL @ "not yanshy". Did she ever cuss you out? That's like our favourite hobby grin

Yes, "they" are very stubborn & don't appreciate being told what to do, especially by a man. I don't know why. Shrugs. Hopefully you've found a better match for yourself by now- a miss big booty wink

Obedience is not synonymous with Xhosa lol, so stay away if you're the type that thinks women should be this or that. The other tribes are more respectful of men though. Very good women. I particularly like how the Zulu call their men "baba"/father. I personally wouldn't say such a thing but the amount of respect they show & give to the "head of the house" is quite admirable...in a way.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Anthony3850(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wha da hell is wrong with idris,,, i tot d guy was responsible..., mtcheeew... He no go smell my 100 votes dis week,, #teamtayo #teamella
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Phew! Caught up with the pages at last.The struggle for page 1000 was realcheesy,couldn't forfeit my wrap top draft for it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Anthony3850:
Wha da hell is wrong with idris,,, i tot d guy was responsible..., mtcheeew... He no go smell my 100 votes dis week,, #teamtayo #teamella

What has the bow-leg kid done this time
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
spade:
Okay, Eustachio.

Lmao.. Off to download it. Thanks man..grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Belvine33:
thank u o my dear

Have done it. wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Very rare to see Bayern lose.....can't forget how they humiliated shakira's fiance ......and the blues "we rock"
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ewoma45:
kikikikiki! My friend leave dis matter for we the likers. For ur info I liked a few of dem. Kikikiki

At least you ain't a stalker. tonguetongue

But how do you go about liking irrelevant posts? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Which meme should I post for this lie? grin grin

How can one person like 70 posts of yours @ midnight? It must be that bent winzard from your village grin

Stalker!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Flexysweet(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

In Xhosa we say, "Akhomntu wamntu" grin Meaning, nobody owns anybody. If you didn't create a person, then your "claims" to them are baseless...get stepping!

Yes, we will "steal" your man/boyfriend, but somebody's husband should be off limit IMO. But some of my sisters will take just about anybody, married or not. Quite uncaring.
grin grin I tink am relocating to that area,plz advice?, dey go steal me tire. Amazon girls grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

Lol... I like how you keep accusing me of the things you should be telling yourself.

First, I was taking it personal (when you were the one attacking even those joking with you).

Now, at the bolded above (when you clearly started this whole GH-NG stuff with YOUR analysing and strategizing).

Baba, my night was cool but I need to slap the 2 people that liked this your post... Hasshoes! grin grin

Keep voting that guy, Tayo!

Cheers!
My brother, leave matter for Matthias grin.. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, was busy voting my boy Tayo..

Its been a great day, Voting has been smooth and to cap it all, My Blue Army won 5-0...With the ecstatic mood am in atm, I don't mind exhausting my girl's credit on voting Tayo! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 12:35am On Nov 26, 2014
spade:
Okay, Eustachio.

That looks like marky2 and sipe, nhlanhla and shielah's bed is by the floor barrier

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 1:01am On Nov 26, 2014
GoodGirl2:
By 'the fuglies' you mean the Shangaan? ;
I don't know about your men being fine but Xhosa women are beautiful and it's a known fact. I don't think the callers were protesting about your looks. wink
Anyway, I have a Mosotho friend who tells me that Xhosa women are "husband snatchers". How true na? cheesy

From my observation, most xhosa men dont get married to xhosa women, mostly they go for Sotho women.
Not to be rude, but majority of Xhosa women i know are either single or single parent. I will end here, dont want to rattle the furthers. Thats just my observation, i might be wrong

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 1:02am On Nov 26, 2014
14:

That looks like marky2 and sipe, nhlanhla and shielah's bed is by the floor barrier
Dat can only be Macky2 if he ate a whole cow and grew over nite.

And as per d action, hmmm....where was Sheila? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Anthony3850(m): 1:03am On Nov 26, 2014
cutemii:

What has the bow-leg kid done this time
he is messing with two babes in d house
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 1:15am On Nov 26, 2014
14:

I think it's nhlanhla and shielah, it was even written on the screen before the video stopped!

The most boring thing I have ever watched!
*would prefer seeing Emeka Ike slow slap Mercy, than watching that again*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Undra: 1:22am On Nov 26, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

In Xhosa we say, "Akhomntu wamntu" grin Meaning, nobody owns anybody. If you didn't create a person, then your "claims" to them are baseless...get stepping!

Yes, we will "steal" your man/boyfriend, but somebody's husband should be off limit IMO. But some of my sisters will take just about anybody, married or not. Quite uncaring.
Unangaphi fondin? n I hope uyi tsheri
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 26, 2014
Undra:

Unangaphi fondin? n I hope uyi tsheri

Hahaha. Am I lying though, Undra? Be honest. Ja, obvious ndiyitsheri lol. Ndina 30. Oh & I haven't "stolen" anybody... yet grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 26, 2014
Flexysweet:
grin grin I tink am relocating to that area,plz advice?, dey go steal me tire. Amazon girls grin grin grin

LOL! Good luck to you grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 26, 2014
14:

From my observation, most xhosa men dont get married to xhosa women, mostly they go for Sotho women.
Not to be rude, but majority of Xhosa women i know are either single or single parent. I will end here, dont want to rattle the furthers. Thats just my observation, i might be wrong

Ok now that is a lie. Doesn't even make sense. Most Xhosa men marry Xhosa women & it doesn't take Einstein to figure that one out. The Xhosa culture is very strict & has too many rules, which only a fellow would understand. Plus Xhosa parents prefer a homegrown makoti.

You're saying most are single as if being single is a bad thing. Xhosa women aren't defined by relationships. Plus if a nigga is full of shyt, he will be asked to kick rocks- get dumped. One last thing is that, they don't settle for crumbs unlike other women who will get paid a lobola of a R1000 (+ a braai pack grin) & be content with it just as long as they'll have the bragging rights of saying, "I'm married" or "I have a husband". We don't roll like that. You must be good for something. If a peepee is all you're bringing then hahaha. Xhosa women lobola is very high, so expand the coin collection in your piggy bank & coff up or go marry someone more "affordable". Akhongxaki cheesy

Xhosa women are not the only single mothers in SA. I have been to Polokwane & the Sepedi women beat Xhosa women hands down in that department. Even Batswana women. I've seen single mothers from every tribe so don't come here acting brand new. I've lived around. I know. The title of the most single mothers go to Coloureds IMO, not Xhosa. Sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2014
chrisviral:

I think it's nhlanhla and shielah, it was even written on the screen before the video stopped!

The most boring thing I have ever watched!
*would prefer seeing Emeka Ike slow slap Mercy, than watching that again*

It ought to be boring, they're under the sheets... Full of restriction.

But still better than Luis-Mira and Nando-Selly fuckfest.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2014
Rumors on FB had it that, Maggi2 and Sipe 'limpopoed' on the same night that Klarklar-Sheilla did theirs. If anyone finds the link, drop it ASAP.

And from FB too, Ellah is copping a lot of flak from FBers; insulted left, right and center. She's been called a whorè and whatnots. I just pray she doesn't sleep with Idris, once she does, her game which has been depreciating, will come to a brutal halt. Precedence shows that a lady that sleeps with a man on BBA is "cruising for a bruising."

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by azaania: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2014
shegxi:
dn't take offence sir/ma, it's nt by force to write in english language. You can use ur local language and we are still gonna get ur point.
And to think u registered today and dis is ur first post? LOL
tayo..........worrying his haters since 1900gringringringrin
I don't hate Tayo I hate his bad behavior he is showing to the Africa ,he could have learn from his fellow Nigeria winners like Uti and Kevin who won it fairly without cause repeated troubles in the house.Nigeria have great performers,artists,entertainers like Ramsey,Psquare,Fela,Davido,Genevive,Uti etc who knows how to entertain peoples the selection team made mistake to select Tayo because of his bad behaviour who unfortunately doesn't know to entertain but to irritate viewers except his blind fans
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:
Rumors on FB had it that, Maggi2 and Sipe 'limpopoed' on the same night that Klarklar-Sheilla did theirs. If anyone finds the link, drop it ASAP.

And from FB too, Ellah is copping a lot of flak from FBers; insulted left, right and center. She's been called a whorè and whatnots. I just pray she doesn't sleep with Idris, once she does, her game which has been depreciating, will come to a brutal halt. Precedence shows that a lady that sleeps with a man on BBA is "cruising for a bruising."
She won't.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2014
azaania:

I don't hate Tayo I hate his bad behavior he is showing to the Africa ,he could have learn from his fellow Nigeria winners like Uti and Kevin who won it fairly without cause repeated troubles in the house.Nigeria have great performers,artists,entertainers like Ramsey,Psquare,Fela,Davido,Genevive,Uti etc who knows how to entertain peoples the selection team made mistake to select Tayo because of his bad behaviour who unfortunately doesn't know to entertain but to irritate viewers except his blind fans

[img]http://oauchristians.files./2014/08/what-is-this-one-saying.jpg[/img]

Abeg swerve.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2014
Nigeriangirl:

Lmvbtd, was gonna say the same thing. Afuro onye akoolu, onye akoolu runukwazia short of words.

By d way, i never receive ur thanks for booking u on page 1010.
rili?? D mention button didn't notify me o, i just checked it now and u indeed added me. Thanks for at least remembering me(even though it's nt page 1000, at all at all na im bad passgringringrin) good morning and hope u had a nice nite rest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.