Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2248423 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Don't take what I say seriously... Learn to ignore them.

Owk tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:

LMAO @ 'Situation' and 'Tip'-in-mouth moments. Lmao.. Seun has censored every word on NL. grin

Situation means bòner

Tip means nípple..
my brother the matter tire me. Why not just tell adults to go use other sites so he can fully convert this one to a kiddies site? There is no part of the rules that tells us our words will be corrected.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
For those staying near Awka or around Awka ,there will be a miss Jonathan contest on Saturday ( organized by PDP)some girls have headed into the camp
..... Even our governor willie Obiano will be present at the last day,to crown the winner who will walk home with a grand price of 500 thousand naira and will also be the face that will be used for President Goodluck Jonathan's campaign.....purchase your forms now at grand Rivera hotel near Ekwueme square..... Form is just 5000 naira only.See you the interested parties on Saturday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mag

Macky2 said he missed Figgy. Figgy asked him what he missed about her, and he said he missed her jokes because Biggy is so strict unlike her. Figgy told him that she's jealous and have seen him with another woman. Macky2 explains that Sipe is his best friend, and there's nothing between them. That Feza's coming kinda made him closer to Feza, but it's just a misunderstanding, and he's made up with Sipe.

Figgy tells him he's a soft heart so he'd tell him what's going on in his heart. Macky2 then tells Figgy that HMs thinks he's stonecold and hard-hearted, but that he's not heartless. That's he has a good heart. That he has a relationship back home and can't cheat on her, but it won't stop him from liking another girl.

He talks about the upcoming cooking extravanganza. He said being the HOH is not bad, that he gets along with everyone so it's not hard to move everyone along. He said as they're entering the final stage, that he'll still be him; chilled, cool and calm. That he gave up a few things in order to co-habit with everyone.

Figgy tells him that she loves him, and congratulates for reaching the finals. Figgy asked him if he'll marry her and he said no. Figgy told him to get out of the house before saying she's kidding. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:

You can be that woman, he's single. wink
I doubt he can afford the makari soap I use ...or the Mary Kay powder or the makari cleanser and lotion ......let's not even go to the dress......njoku should look for a humble woman that can curtail the expenses... You can clearly see he is still starting his life.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:
Trezzy DS..

Joined midway into it..

He Talked about Goiste (when Giggy asked him about the freeze taske), who always moves due to her past. Says Butty moved too when the strippers came ,maybe because she has a husband at home or something. He's also said he moved when the new HMs came. That when Biggie freezed them, he saw new HMs come in, and Denzel kept poking him, so he moved.

Figgy encourages him and tells him to share the money with her if he wins.
...Figgy is one crazy and funny lady. Thank Goodness she is back..sad how I rushed to judge her by calling on the old biggy to come back when he went for ómugó. She gave the show some needed rating...that's why she had to called back after the fake housemates left....with endemol realising they erred by the hotshot tag..Thanks for the updates
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
tongue tongue
Hotness

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tayo ....Ellah is mentally and sexually unstable.
This guy and his fowl mouth .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
njokusboy:
tongue tongue
Hotness
Dillish is gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Figgie dey crush Tayo Sheriously. .its not even funny. She just indirectly told us that Baba Toye might cash that cheque. Dude is so sweet when his Ekwensus are not hovering around grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Figgy told him "hi hotness, I missed you. I dont think I can survive with out u" grin Tayo replies "the feeling is mutual. I'm looking forward to meeting you someday."

Tayo says he's feeling bored lately but he's still being himself. He said people are changing, and Figgy asked if he meant the new emerging couples and he said yes. He told Figgy about the newest couple; Idris and Ellah after Figgy asked. Figgy asked him if she thinks the relationship will work and he Said the relationship won't work out. That he doesn't see them taking the love further after the house. He also said why the relationship won't work because Ellah is mentally and psychologically unstable. That she's not emotionally stable. Figgy asked him if he's crushing on her, hence the use of his words and he said no, that he's taken and he likes Figgy. He said he talked with her the first week and told her she has nice carriage and she's sexy, but as the times goes by, he found out that she's unstable emotionally.

Figgy asked him if he's a good kisser and he said yes, and they both laughed. He talked about the cooking extravanganza and he said his only problem is that he can cook only Naija food, and few SA foods, but he'll follow the lead of the two female in his group. Figgy asked him when he's taking her on a date, and he said right after the show. And he'll even give her all the money if he wins and ask her to give any amount she likes.

Figgy congratulates him and wish him luck. Telling him to remember his marriage proposals to her and that she's wearing her favorite pant. grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Someone is vexing that Figgie and Tayo talked about their favorite hiooo!
De catarrh dearie...you know that's the truth na? It's as glaring as daylight

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Park well decanta!! He's right!! Why don't you say it how it ALL went down, so Tayo won't be seen as a villain? angry

Tayo is right, Ellah is confused!! She's emotionally unstable. From Kc, to Idris, to Frankie, to Uti, to Elikem.. She's emotionally unstable. I'm even shocked Tayo noticed. Stop making every Tayo's word seem like a foul word. Thank God I watched the DS, you'd have had me deceived.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Someone is vexing that Figgie and Tayo talked about their favorite hiooo!
De catarrh dearie...you know that's the truth na? It's as glaring as daylight

No mind her. Decanta said it as if Tayo is lying.. Tayo said the truth with no hate at all.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
I didn't bother about Butty's DS.. But she said she dislikes sheillah because her attitude towards her has changed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:

No mind her. Decanta said it as if Tayo is lying.. Tayo said the truth with no hate at all.
Is not up to him to judge her and say such hateful things ....and don't even say that am trying to create any impression because I always try to avoid updating about diary sessions ......I only posted it because it caught my attention.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
There so many characters on this thread.
Ochon has turned to Mr hottie grin shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Goatee DS..

Goiste says she's not jealous about Idris and Ellah. She wished them luck and she doesn't bother about them. She said at the beginning she wanted to take it slowly but after a while she noticed that Idris and her fought a lot and argued and she couldn't continue and backed away. That she noticed Idris head was all over the place. And That she told him when the new HMs came in that she's very protective of her heart and doesn't fall in love easily to avoid being hurt. That she wanted to give it another chance after Feza's talks but That Idris' head was all over the place, that it can't work with her.

She said she's ready for her extravanganza. She also said she cried when she heard Butty's mom talk to her. That it's emotional. Figgy congratulates for coming this far with her head held up high. She and Figgy talks about Macky2. She said Macky2 is actually chiiled and fits in quiet nicely.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Is not up to him to judge her and say such hateful things ....and don't even say that am trying to create any impression because I always try to avoid updating about diary sessions ......I only posted it because it caught my attention.

What do we do on this thread? It's JUDGEMENT!! We judge HMs, so what are you talking about? HUMANS, ALL humans JUDGE one way or the other. Figgy asked him about Ellah and he said his mind. Do you expect him to say "No Figgy, I won't talk so I won't judge her?"

You have no case here abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:

What do we do on this thread? It's JUDEMENT!! We judge HMs, so what are you talking about? HUMANS, ALL humans JUDGE one way or the other. Figgy asked him about Ellah and he said his mind. Do you expect him to say "No Figgy, I won't talk so I won't judge her?"

You have no case here abeg.
Very well he did well .....we move on
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

I doubt he can afford the makari soap I use ...or the Mary Kay powder or the makari cleanser and lotion ......let's not even go to the dress......njoku should look for a humble woman that can curtail the expenses... You can clearly see he is still starting his life.

And you know ALL these, by just his POSTS only? Are you a magician? tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Very well he did well .....we move on

gringringringrin you're a good sport. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sipe's DS is going on.. Nothing noteworthy about her DS, EXCEPT her star-tattooed bóobs. lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

What do I smell? undecided

You smell your "shortness/dwarfness." lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:

gringringringrin you're a good sport. grin
Am not in the mood to argue today.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:
Sipe's DS is going on.. Nothing noteworthy about her DS, EXCEPT her star-tattooed bóobs. lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
It really looks gorgeous.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Anthony3850(m): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Guys i have one question..., do these pple use tom-toms (condoms) when bleeping, abi dem just dey fu*k raw I still dey think abt dis, what if spermatoz... Finds its way to d ladies ovary??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Am not in the mood to argue today.

The feeling is mutual..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

It really looks gorgeous.

Don't tell me you were looking at it all through her DS?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Gogetta:
lol,e dey my profile.
Lol...seen,I'l upload lera...bt nothin special abt d pic,decante jst dey make me feel lik say I b celeb... grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Bwahahahahaahahhaha...

How much is mary kay or makari cleanser and lotion
Am not saying I am rich but those stuffs you mentioned are not upto a quarter of the amount I spend on drinks in the club, "when I go to the club"... you know why, cos those things are fvcking cheap, so is ladies' dress...
Nd I ain't even rich..

BTW, the woman in my life does not expect me to buy those stuffs for her... I no be her father

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
njokusboy:

Bwahahahahaahahhaha...

How much is mary kay or makari cleanser and lotion
Am not saying I am rich but those stuffs you mentioned are not upto a quarter of the amount I spend in the club, "when I go to the club"... you know why, cos those things are fvcking cheap, so is ladies' dress...
Nd I ain't even rich..

BTW, the woman in my life does not expect me to buy those stuffs for her... I no be her father
My my! Who are you?
I would definitely love to know you.
Where are you based ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.