Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2246684 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
Its up now...oya make una check ,
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:

The answer to your question is what I may never know. Even Da Vinci can't decipher it.
Lol Dan brown ....one of my favorite authors ,although I prefer Angels and demons and the lost symbol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
AJANI manifesting. .smh grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
waxdude:

Correct guy...meanwhile na Dubai you snap that pic??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Cried to death? Haba, we did not descend to the level of Liberia and Sierra Leone na.
Yes but it was touching all the same.....a lot of your ancestors had to leave in search of greener pastures.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:

Dannyxy has a hidden beef for me. Funny thing is, I don't give a fùck. He can choke on his hate for me. He's doing the world a favor.
Well, maybe some times you have to over look certain issues based on the r/ship we have built on this thread. I for instance thought you had an open beef with me when you were not replying or quoting my post(s) to you until you added me on the list of 1000.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
waxdude:
Jeeeezzzzzz guyz,e neva. Reach lik dat na...no be evrytn person dey reply,sumtymslook an. Troway face biko,doesn't show u are weak na @eustachio/ochon nd. Dannyxy..c'mon..

@cutemii,v24m,gogetta,forwetinnah...una dey online abi?

Seen...hmmmmmm...niceeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss

But hope say u tall 4real no be that hair style dey promote ur height?

Cos I want to be blv the only dwarf we have here is Reincarnated grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Eish you are a boring dude....I know your only sex position will be missionary, everything about you seems so proper,rehearsed and arranged.
Am bored with you.Have you ever done fun things like skinny dipping ,ice skating ,role play ,s and m or driving really fast to the point you almost have a car crash?

snickers and Mars? s & m cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:

The answer to your question is what I may never know. Even Da Vinci can't decipher it.

Okay, cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:

It almost looked like shoprite though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Nope...na naija ohhh.thnx
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
waxdude:
Lemme act like the arabian woman leader in this movie "strike back",when she met scott and micheal,she asked micheal: Do you fight? While one of her followers touched his built arms.
I hope you get my point. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
what has idris done to ellah that she is moaning and complaining like a jilted bride. that ho be very annoying
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Gogetta(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
waxdude:
Jeeeezzzzzz guyz,e neva. Reach lik dat na...no be evrytn person dey reply,sumtymslook an. Troway face biko,doesn't show u are weak na @eustachio/ochon nd. Dannyxy..c'mon..

@cutemii,v24m,gogetta,forwetinnah...una dey online abi?
fresh boy!no homo Lol. you try abeg and with great personality.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
cutemii:

Seen...hmmmmmm...niceeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss

But hope say u tall 4real no be that hair style dey promote ur height?

Cos I want to be blv the only dwarf we have here is Reincarnated grin
Hv said it b4 I'm not a 6footer nd nt a midget too...,in btwn mbok...tnx
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
lertee:

Lemme act like the arabian woman leader in this movie "strike back",when she met scott and micheal,she asked micheal: Do you fight? While one of her followers touched his built arms.

Lemme help you touch the arms

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Yes but it was touching all the same.....a lot of your ancestors had to leave in search of greener pastures.
Haba! ancestors is too strong a word to use in this context. The only way in my opinion ancestors with relation to GH is acceptable is during the slave trade, cos a lot of the slaves to the America's were from the Gold Coast(present day Ghana) ... Greener pastures? I think every developing country experiences it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
lertee:

Hahhahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:
AJANI manifesting. .smh grin

What's his problem?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Gogetta:
fresh boy!no homo Lol. you try abeg and with great personality.
Norin do u bro...thnx
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
waxdude:

Nope...na naija ohhh.thnx

Oh ok...we don dey try
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dannyxy:
[s]the ekuke is still ranting ehn, I come online to have fun, I can never be frustrated because of anything said in a 'bigbrother thread', anything anyone says to me, and I say to anyone ends here, I am not like you who place so much importance to some abstract online reputation, they are all fantasies, the only people with reputation here are Seun, and people who make money from this site, not a nobody in a 'big brother thread', so you are a nobody mister, see ehn oson, I know you are mister nice guy and all, don't soil you the reputation you hold in high ESTEEM, don't mention me, everybody lives happily ever after...

you can start by not quoting me again, be unpredictable, let it slide.[/s]

Hahahaha.. The rants of malnourished, deranged, tree-hopping, African monkey. I'm a nobody yet you are crying over my omission of your inconsequential pathetic monikers. You know the truth? I forgot your moniker because you are worth less than pile of refuse and your IQ is in the negative integers. Look at this hypocrite that place no importance on online reputation, yet you are having spasm over me not remembering you. It shows you are nonentity, and not even your brain can remember you.

Lmao!! Who gives a flying fùck over an online reputation? And why should I care about a reputation? People that matters to me offline knows who I am, I don't need the validation of you suffering from cerebral palsy.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rawdeal:

Lemme help you touch the arms
If you have the mind to wink.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
@thandii1, where are you?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:

Hahahaha.. The rants of malnourished, deranged, tree-hopping, African monkey. I'm a nobody yet you are crying over my omission of your inconsequential pathetic monikers. You know the truth? I forgot your moniker because you are worth less than pile of refuse and your IQ is in the negative integers. Look at this hypocrite that place no importance on online reputation, yet you are having spasm over me not remembering you. It shows you are nonentity, and not even your brain can remember you.

Lmao!! Who gives a flying fùck over an online reputation? And why should I care about a reputation? People that matters to me offline knows who I am, I don't need the validation of you suffering from cerebral palsy.

This is strange undecided..thought you guys were pals
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
lertee:

If you have the mind to wink.

believe me, I do
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
waxdude:

Hv said it b4 I'm not a 6footer nd nt a midget too...,in btwn mbok...tnx

So I take it that plus or minus u 5ft2" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

What's his problem?

The kind SO wey him dey troway this night eehn?? E don full cup troway cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:

This is strange undecided..thought you guys were pals
As in eh...I dnt understand... undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Well, maybe some times you have to over look certain issues based on the r/ship we have built on this thread. I for instance thought you had an open beef with me when you were not replying or quoting my post(s) to you until you added me on the list of 1000.

Nah!! Chale, I'll never knowingly ignore or beef you. You've not given me any reason to do that. Even when I see you in Nig vs GH E-fights, I don't care. To me, it's all fun and defending of one's country. No mind our show-off this night. As the HMs are dulling us, we can do with a lil' entertainment. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Haba! ancestors is too strong a word to use in this context. The only way in my opinion ancestors with relation to GH is acceptable is during the slave trade, cos a lot of the slaves to the America's were from the Gold Coast(present day Ghana) ... Greener pastures? I think every developing country experiences it.
Yes we all did.Ancestors are basically one's lineage.... It has nothing to do with slavery.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
GHKWAME1:
@thandii1, where are you?

I'm on my third bag of popcorn bro. I have been thoroughly entertained tonight cheesy

miss me? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.