Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2253163 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

Keyword here is "Probably". So, until you're able to verify, it remains false.
And as for not paying attention to the things I write? I sure pray to God it is so.
You can start by getting off my case when I talk about Dillish. I'd really appreciate that.
Thanks in advance wink
You know you want me to pay attention to things you write.... You are craving for it.
Get on your knees and beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:

LOL. You and Safarigirl should just get a room and unleash the sexùal tension between you two. grin
One alomo will do the trick. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

Actually, I was like this guy...

...as I dey watch the free show.

gringrin I've never seen you and Toyindipo trying to stop ANY fight. gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

You know you want me to pay attention to things you write.... You are craving for it.
Get on your knees and beg

I'm not one for flirty chats with people I don't know, mate. So, this is where I draw the line.
Have a nice day. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:

gringrin I've never seen you and Toyindipo trying to stop ANY fight. gringrin

Stopping the fight could alter the very fabric of our reality, causing unwanted ripples in the space-time continuum.
Butterfly effect.

We're cool like that - We just cheer on from the bleachers, homey grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
GoodGirl2:
I assume you're talking about Sheila?
Kenyans are very intolerant to sluuty housemates but Ellah may get away with it because goal posts are shifted when it's a "foreign" sluut.
Kinda the way some of you may not have a problem with Ellah's adventures in the house but would judge her very harshly if she were Nigerian.

Other than that, most Kenyans actually relate and connect much more with Tanzanians as compared to Ugandans from my observation......I'm not making reference to BBA per se, just other stuff........language, music, cuisine, etc.
Most Ugandans connect more with Rwandese, while the northern Ugandans relate more with South Sudanese (socially and culturally).

Just my observation though, not standard social phenomena.
In what country do you reside?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

I'm not one for flirty chats with people I don't know, mate. So, this is where I draw the line.
Have a nice day. smiley
Flirty ? Have you been drinking water melon? There is nothing flirtious about what I wrote ...don't tell me your mind is that dirty?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

Stopping the fight could alter the very fabric of our reality, causing unwanted ripples in the space-time continuum.
Butterfly effect.

We're cool like that - We just cheer on from the bleachers, homey grin

Ditto grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Flirty ? Have you been drinking water melon? There is nothing flirtious about what I wrote ...don't tell me your mind is that dirty?

Okay, cool.
Thanks.
Cheers.
Et cetera.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DVintageMalkia: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
I really really do not want to be involved in any brawl on nairaland not because I am not equipped but because certain things are unnecessary and bring out the ugly people like me have really learnt to bury so sweetie please and please be careful with your choice of words with me...If you carefully read what I wrote you will really notice I did not use the wrong choice of words with you...I only made inferences from your own post so please and please and please do not ask me if I am out of my mind again because it is a question we as Nigerians really do not like to answer...neither did I judge you nor say you are brad...I noted it could be you or anyone and did not say it is you...two different statements...

Now let me get back to saying "goose fraba" to ease all tensed up bones... smiley

decanta:

Are you out of your mind? How can I be the brad,how many fingers do you think I have. As for the judgemental part ,the less said about it the better.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Idris is so confused and very very very stuuuupid .....they could have allowed his mum to slap him in his frozen state and bring him back to reality ....see how his woman wrapper attitude has foolishly reduced his strength and popularity.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
DVintageMalkia:
I really really do not want to be involved in any brawl on nairaland not because I am not equipped but because certain things are unnecessary and bring out the ugly people like me have really learnt to bury so sweetie please and please be careful with your choice of words with me...If you carefully read what I wrote you will really notice I did not use the wrong choice of words with you...I only made inferences from your own post so please and please and please do not ask me if I am out of my mind again because it is a question we as Nigerians really do not like to answer...neither did I judge you nor say you are brad...I noted it could be you or anyone and did not say it is you...two different statements...

Now let me get back to saying "goose fraba" to ease all tensed up bones... smiley

Bull and sh:t

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

Okay, cool.
Thanks.
Cheers.
Et cetera.
OK am sorry, I might have stepped out of line.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Millicent, huddah ?
Huddah.
Most Kenyans jubilated when that bimbo left the house.
I can't say anything about Millicent coz I never seriously followed that season's BBA, and I never heard anything much about her afterwards (She did appear on Jara though). How irresponsible was she?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

He is not a ladies man....an over suspicious person like him can't be a ladies man....this guy will be reading his girlfriend's text msgs.
our resident psychologist. Na you, biko.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

OK am sorry, I might have stepped out of line.

It's okay.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

It's okay.
If you believe that ,you will believe anything grin
Goodnight spade.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DVintageMalkia: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
No wahala...let it be bull and sh:t...it is better that way

Goodnight

decanta:

Bull and sh:t
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

If you believe that ,you will believe anything grin
Goodnight spade.

What? You think I don't mean it? grin
I'm not hostile to strangers in real life, I'm serious! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

In what country do you reside?
You've started your Q&A sessions?
I reside here and there. tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
GoodGirl2:
You've started your Q&A sessions?
I reside here and there. tongue
Maybe I should just pm everyone a questionnaire, right?
I remember you typing out the lyrics of the Honeywell advert song even though its in pidgin English. Don't tell me you learnt all that on Nairaland.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Make him no release Tayo name first...
I don't know why I still haven't come to terms with this Brad thingy. Is he really coming? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
GHKWAME1:
One alomo will do the trick. grin

Off to fetch one.grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Ditto grin

Spade's partner in "cheering from the bleachers" crime.. One day, a tribalist will take you to the cleaners. I'll be the one cheering then. gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dannyxy:
old rodger is dead and gone to his grave, hmm, ha, gone to his grave,
'they planted a mango tree over his head, hmmm, ha over his,
the mango tree got ripe over his head, hmmn ha, over his head,
they called an old man to pick them all up, hmm, ha, pick them all up,
old rodger got up gave him a knock, hmm ha, gave him a knock.

you don finish?, this rhyme too sweet, i say make i dey sing am while you stilI dey blab ni.
i sure say na because of you Mi, abi na ice prince sing this song, "fake friends, with yellow and white teeth they use to reply you", since from chase thread, you go dey stroke me, dey say na joke, if I talk, you go say I dey sensitive, na lie, your cup don full today, e don dey overflow self.

Ha, Dannyxy bros, this ur rhyme get as e be o. U no even sabi sing am well...lol. *kidding*.

U and Ochon should drop this cos it doesn't fit u guys, leave such for decanta and yiwaldecanta, ok.

*Hugs him*

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nigeriangirl:

Ha, Dannyxy bros, this ur rhyme get as e be o. U no even sabi sing am well...lol. *kidding*.

U and Ochon should drop this cos it doesn't fit u guys, leave such for decanta and yiwaldecanta, ok.

*Hugs him*

It's in the past.. We've moved on.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2014
GoodGirl2:
I don't know why I still haven't come to terms with this Brad thingy? Is he really coming? undecided

We'll have to wait and see
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2014
When Tayo was advising this Ellah chic, she dey form oversabi, now who dey cry?

Women sef!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:06am On Nov 27, 2014
Y Ella dey cry mtewww
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:06am On Nov 27, 2014
Ellah Shut up joor...thank goodness you sense what people would be saying to your folks back home. Cry me a desert.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:09am On Nov 27, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:
When Tayo was advising this Ellah chic, she dey form oversabi, now who dey cry?

Women sef!!!

Then she been dey take pride in being a hoe..see her life now. Make she go sleep joor. Person wey begin comot dress a while after the ex housemates waka come?? Her next project would be JJ..silly filly
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:10am On Nov 27, 2014
Abeg make dem show me TAYO, thiz Ella cry don taya me jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.