Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251652 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
spicywax:
The "MOP" said he played BBALL professionally... He was almost going to the NBA..... ahhhh ALusaaaaaaa
ehnn?, he was probably going there to be the mascot for Lakers, or a professional human mop for the cleaning of their courts.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
chelseabmw:
I can see pressure on JJ and Lilian face

Diary Session :

BB: are you ok? Are you feeling any pressure abt being put up for eviction?

Lilian: No, I'm just having menstrual pain cheesy

Lilian you too dey lie... pressure wan kill you die cheesy cheesy
Seriously dude

Weren't you the one insinuating that guys posting on BB threads are jobless or something of that sort

So what the fork are you doing here

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
dynamitee:
I think Promiscuous thinks the A in BBA means America. This hin accent ehhh

And he talks alot ........ always off point

I keep skipping his session
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
forkadict:

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

Erm erm but @ochon talk say noting dey happen na
na joke dey I dey, nothing dey happen. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tayo: "I would love Africa to remember me as Tayo. I'm always me, I don't try to be anyone else. I'm very blunt, I stay true to myself. I would love to be remembered as real, blunt, brave... I'm fearless... I couldn't have come from a better continent than Africa..."

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
dynamitee:
I think Promiscuous thinks the A in BBA means America. This hin accent ehhh
did you say american accent?, that guy is a jack of all accent, master of none. he changes accents like a chameleon changes colour.
one minute he is speaking in an american accent, the next he is speaking like a hunter from one of the dense forest in Namibia.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
wo1F:

Yeah you're spot on wrt Premediated murder. Thoroughly enjoyed his DS. He's seemed sound, calculated, confident and emotionally intelligent.

Besides the accent scandal, dude is okay and should be cut some slacks with the barrage of criticisms he's attracted so far!

He is one of those guys who people find easy to NOT like...!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
If Tayo wins that X factor thingy, some people in that house might contemplate sucide.

Another thing. There'll be enough gossip as to why Africa chose him bla bla bla. And who knows, Other housemates might start using strategies in a bid to win Africa's heart. That should at least spice up the game a little.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
But come o, is it only food Nhlahla talks about? "If possible, we would want to eat cheese monday to sunday".aaarrrrrrggggg guy na wa o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dannyxy:
I heard biggie guffed again

I heard that he told Ella to go make her and get ready because she is up for eviction, it was supposed to be a private diary session, but Ella told tayo and co about it ..

please who watched that part?

OMG!! Thanks for pointing that out Danny. It happened right in my face in d morning and I failed to spot it. Didn't even think about it sef. Shitt

Here's what happened. The known nominated hms where already in d patio having their hairs made. Then like 50mins in, Biggie now summoned Ella to the Diary room; albeit privately, then within minutes Ella was in the patio alongside the known nominated hms and I can confirm she did eventually get her hair done.

Just like me, all the hms missed it because its almost always impossible spotting anything fishy that is a nose away. Natural laws

Chaii the integrity of this show is seriously going through a whole new shade of laundering. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wish Lilian doesn't leave tonight. Haters, river Niger is not far
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
sigmundfreud:

I totally agree!
Today's nominations will be really informed.

One thing is almost certain, Nhlanhla will be on that list... He may not survive next week if Samantha is nominated alongside him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dannyxy:

I heard that he told Ella to go make her and get ready because she is up for eviction, it was supposed to be a private diary session, but Ella told tayo and co about it ..

Arrrghhh!

Mehn, this whole thing is becoming childs play. Like seriously!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
God know I'm going to slap promiscuous anytime he is in d diary room with his fake ameconamibritish accent.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
lumeviewscom:
Tayo: "I would love Africa to remember me as Tayo. I'm always me, I don't try to be anyone else. I'm very blunt, I stay true to myself. I would love to be remembered as real, blunt, brave... I'm fearless... I couldn't have come from a better continent than Africa..."
well said Tayo, well said.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
This bba is indeed a joke if biggie informed ella privately about samantha's decision. He even gave her the opportunity to make her hair? Not cool at all. And I wonder what that was meant to achieve.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Macky 2 :: There's a small stream in my village. No matter how you throw a stone it wont cross over to the other side.

Idris:: There's a stream in my country that flows up the hill

what next?

JJ--- In my village i'm above 3feet tall. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by suze(f): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dannyxy:
now I have always wondered why i just start laughing anytime I see trezegah, I never knew why till I made a ground breaking discovering, trezegah is a twin!, and I have known his twin for like forever, in fact I grew up with him, I was so shocked, how could i not have noticed all this while... smh

now below is an image of trezegah and his twin...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*rotfl* you people and your hilarious comments.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
wo1F:

OMG!! Thanks for pointing that out Danny. It happened right in my face in d morning and I failed to spot it. Didn't even think about it sef. Shitt

Here's what happened. The known nominated hms where already in d patio having their hairs made. Then like 50mins in, Biggie now summoned Ella to the Diary room; albeit privately, then within minutes Ella was in the patio alongside the known nominated hms and I can confirm she did eventually get her hair done.

Just like me, all the hms missed it because its almost always impossible spotting anything fishy that is a nose away. Natural laws

Chaii the integrity of this show is seriously going through a whole new shade of laundering. Smh
I honestly doubt "if" Biggie would commit such a blunder.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Some housemates led by FOOD LOVER AND NUTRITIONIST Nlanhla are munching in the kitchen. Not giving a fork whether it may be their last supper or not
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dannyxy:
did you say american accent?, that guy is a jack of all accent, master of none. he changes accents like a chameleon changes colour.
one minute he is speaking in an american accent, the next he is speaking like a hunter from one of the dense forest in Namibia.
Bad guy grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by suze(f): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dannyxy:
ehnn?, he was probably going there to be the mascot for Lakers, or a professional human mop for the cleaning of their courts.

grin grin grin grin grin, lmao, you this dannyxy and your rib cracking comments,lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nhlanhla: "I'm a loner. I entertain myself in my head. I can wake up in the morning and not want to have a conversation. Or maybe one conversation where you can talk about the bread or the weather..."

What a bore!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
grin
Ksslib:
Macky 2 :: There's a small stream in my village. No matter how you throw a stone it wont cross over to the other side.

Idris:: There's a stream in my country that flows up the hill

what next?

JJ--- In my village i'm above 3feet tall. undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Chiazalam1:
But come o, is it only food Nhlahla talks about? "If possible, we would want to eat cheese monday to sunday".aaarrrrrrggggg guy na wa o.

You obviously haven't gotten the memo. He has been described as a FOOD LOVER AND NUTRITIONIST
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by nikky341: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hope you have voted for the extravaganza http:///oocCkaoPW2
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dannyxy:

Yeah...i think some Hmates get private updates from Biggie( suspected that with Vimbai/Otono in Amplified). If that's the case, she might be leaving. Esther is safe then.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ksslib:
I was initially in doubt but now i've confirmed Laveda having ear problem. She keeps asking biggy to re-phrase almost in every diary session.

Well, its obvious she likes pre msheewthus. She kept blushing like a girl who just got her n.iPP.Les squeezed for the first time.

She also kept begging Africa for votes.

Laveda the oily face...sponsored by Vaseline. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Laveda is so desperate. She needs to keep it together. Currently singing for Africa to save her. Girl has underlying complex issues.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
suze:

grin grin grin grin grin, lmao, you this dannyxy and your rib cracking comments,lmao
kikikiki, I am learning from my oga at the top, if you think my comments are rib cracking, then His are bone shattering grin grin

I be learner for him side, ksslib baba I hail grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ksslib:

Arrrghhh!

Mehn, this whole thing is becoming childs play. Like seriously!
I don't know what to expect anymore, we should not be surprised if tayo is sent home. smh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
wo1F:

smh, biggie has really lost the script..

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.