Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251698 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Yeah...i think some Hmates get private updates from Biggie( suspected that with Vimbai/Otono in Amplified). If that's the case, she might be leaving. Esther is safe then.
is he supposed to that?, no wonder dillish was always going to the diary room last season. hmm
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mike404(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
THE EVICTION SHOW NEVA START
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tayo has been going on and on and on and on about a competent tailor that he wanted to help him realise his dream as the proprietor of a big clothing line and how the tailor had him screwed doggggy style and how he (Tayo) screwed him in return (spoon style).

He has been on this for about 30 mins at the minimum.

Can anyone tell me how this differs from Beverly's careless talks that attracted so much beef?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
Is Tayo's mic the loudest...nice seeing him gisting with JJ though
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hey Tayoooooooo. E do n do a beg. Please....

King Kong this, Kong King DAT. E don do biko. Ehn?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
forkadict:
Tayo has been going on and on and on and on about a competent tailor that he wanted to help him realise his dream as the proprietor of a big clothing line and how the tailor had him screwed doggggy style and how he (Tayo) screwed him in return (spoon style).

He has been on this for about 30 mins at the minimum.

Can anyone tell me how this differs from Beverly's careless talks that attracted so much beef?

My dear free the guy na....him pay airfare for sum1 risch SA finis, the person begin do anyhow. You go vex too na. Atleast the other Hmates listening to him understand how he feels
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
And I been dey enjoy Tayo torie o sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tayo and his over bloated ego. Omo Akin, King Kong, spendings arrrrrgh!

Omo akin ko, Omo ita ni
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Na now Laveda dey ask Africa to save her...she just dey wake nii??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
And9:

Laveda the oily face... sponsored by Vaseline. grin
Haha lwkmd. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lillian is so sober. She probably realizes she may be off today.

Tayo: "No need for us to panic. If you leave the house today, will you die? Abeg Biggie, Ik, you people should start this show already... Are they mad!!!"

Tayo to Laveda: "stop embarrassing yourself... they have closed the ballot box already. Stop begging for votes."

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dannyxy:
I don't know what to expect anymore, we should not be surprised if tayo is sent home. smh
You sef know say that one na correct impossicant.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Na now Laveda dey ask Africa to save her...she just dey wake nii??

Tayo echoing your sentiment.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Because of tayo I just fell in love with 'Yoruba people and language

Lovely
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tayo why your blood dey hot like this? undecided

Abeg find one place siddon.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lmao... Tayo with a subtle dig at biggie right after he announced housemates have 15 more minutes: "Whatever is in the bush that is shouting mahuru mahuru mahuru... If it wants to kill us, let it come and kill us. If it is not coming to kill us, let it shut da f*ck and stop shouting mahuru. Let the show start, big brother. Whether it's 10mins left or 15mins, let the show start... Abeg start this thing if you want to start".

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tayo, shey na --- Do you get me? Do you get me? Do you get ma point, be the only engrish wey dey this life?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ksslib:

Long time man!

Hope you good though?

I dey mah guy

I can see ur impact here
Will join u at ur seat later
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Somebody should please tell Tayo to hold a Nigerian flag o!!! Talk about being HYPERACTIVE
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tayo--shiella; I've never seen you this beautiful before. You look stunning.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ksslib:
Tayo--shiella; I've never seen you this beautiful before. You look stunning.

Was it Sheila or Goitse? The person in question wasn't shown in the frame.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ewoma45(f): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
C trez dog chain na,with him fisherman shirt....lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spicywax(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dannyxy:
ehnn?, he was probably going there to be the mascot for Lakers, or a professional human mop for the cleaning of their courts.

LMFAO...... kaiiii una get bad mouth 4 this place ohhhhh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Esther looking hot tonight
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
lumeviewscom:

Was it Sheila or Goitse? The person in question wasn't shown in the frame.
Shiella I think. Cos I heard something like a not so audible thank you.

Dre thats good to know. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by easyflex: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
The eviction show is about to start , I 'm really worried about sexy lee-lee . From the look of things, lilian , ellah would most likely be evicted.

And if biggie chooses to evict a third housemate, I guess that would be laveda.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Guykhena(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
And it begins!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Guykhena(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
wetin IK wear undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
What's that bulge in IKs trouser?? Bia him ward robe team no see am?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
IK...oooooooo

Which kind front of trouser be that

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by easyflex: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
The audience in this eviction show sounds like a rented crowd.

Sounds very fake.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Excited! Who's gonna bite dust tonight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.