Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251445 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
lumeviewscom:

You switch sides like a ninja... So quick!

LOL. Naah. Not like that. I only need clarity and to this point, am still not clear
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
14:

Yes he is right, tayo cheated by changing his number from 800 to 2000, other housemates were complaining about it, but nevertheless, Nhlanhla was a Lap ahead of everyone and Tayo bumped on to the table and nhlanhla's tube fell off, but the assistant guy put it back.
hmmmm....if biggie claims tayo cheated...fine....den why did biggie make tayo perform d final HOH task..he should have veen disqualified i guess
...yeah i agree..nhlanhla was ahead

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
I am having that feeling again neh

nhanlola is going to put tayo up for eviction...

watchhh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
dammyg319:
hmmm....lolz....it is well...buh who do you tink he ll add

Nhlanhla is crafty. I won't be surprised if he puts up a West African. I expect him to!

Today's show will provide a glimpse of what's going on in his nutritious head.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
forkadict:

Thanks. But please confirm if Nhlanhla had his breakfast and lunch and supper before they started the task. Make the guy no collapse on top HOH matter o
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ksslib:

Yea. We ll go with klaar klaar grin . Sounds more fun.

True. But you didnt need to go all philosophical. tongue

Forgive me, but I just had pap. Pap makes me philosophical, poetic, semantic & patriotic grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
safarigirl:
same thing I remember. They said there was no immunity, now there is? Are they confused?
I heard same. Biggie this year is confused. The say one thing and do something else. its depressing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by temmyo: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
oh yea. that's true!
dammyg319:
laveda didnt win last week HOH task....it was sammy...laveda was d HOH in the first week.. thats why she was immune and all the other 25 HMs were up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
have they started diary session?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
MBtom:
samantha wasnt up dats why... U cant save any1 even if u're HOH bt u wil be removed 4rm nomination list if u happen 2 be up
But if the HoH is removed from the list of nominees, and he in turn put someone else up, does this not amount to saving and replacing? Just asking

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
dammyg319:
hmmm....lolz....it is well...buh who do you tink he ll add

Who did he nominate last night?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Forgive me, but I just had pap. Pap makes me philosophical, poetic, semantic & patriotic grin
Thats what we call akamu here in pidgin. I see how the Pap even made you rhyme poetic semantic and patriotic. Cool.

Now, how about this for patriotism----- upload a VN of you pronouncing Nhianhrrkk*** bites tongue*** . grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
dammyg319:
biggue announced immediately.... everyone thought it was tayo....

BBA's politics...see as them use style covert the title for KlarrKlarr, i'm sure they must have given him the heads up to win the HOH task by all means. After Ellah and Esthers issue yesterday...i dont trust these people anymore

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ksslib:

Thats what we call akamu here in pidgin. I see how the Pap even made you rhyme poetic semantic and patriotic. Cool.

Now, how about this for patriotism----- upload a VN of you pronouncing Nhianhrrkk*** bites tongue*** . grin

LOL!

What's akamu? Pap? I thought your pap-like food is eba. Blimey!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
will biggie announce to all the housemates that tayo won the xfactor thing?,
if he will, I think he should hold on till after he has announced the names up for eviction, and nhalola have made his choice.

if not, tayo is so up for eviction.
the food/kitchenaddict will put him up, then give a useless useless excuse like "I see him as a threat"
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ksslib:

Their own pap na semolina o...as in eba, that's what they call pap.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
"I'm the one with the nuts", he replied.

Then he walked up to her from behind, touched her Creme Eggs and slipped his hand into her Snickers.

He fondled her Flap Jacks and she rubbed his Tic Tacs.

It was a fab moment as she screamed in Turkish delight.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

LOL!

What's akamu? Pap? I thought your pap-like food is eba. Blimey!
Yes akamu is Pap. No. Eba is different . It serves same purpose as Wheat does to soup.

Blimey means anger or surprise/excitement. I believe you meant the latter . Upload the VN Mrs patriotism. tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Their own pap na semolina o...as in eba, that's what they call pap.
Ooops!! grin

And I dey busy dey mislead person since.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
this week task is all about fashion.

BTW, this week, we are to vote for the most sexiest house mate, you better vote, if not Alusa will win.

just like last week, you are to vote by #ing the house mate name on Twitter or Facebook.
e.g #Samantha #bbhotshots #sexiesthousemate.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
U
iceberylin:

I used to think its over-hyped ,sorry i still think its over-hypped..
Like last year My friend Marshal will always come to my place just to watch that stuff and i really didnt find it interesting cause he will always change my fav channel.. @SONYMAX
I mean whats the fun in watching some bunch of guys and girls living their (Fake) life undecided
Tho i'll love to participate someday cause the Pay is Huge shocked
cheesy cheesy.. Oloshi tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
chelseabmw:

Lmao! No offence but Nhlanhla Irritates me I. Swear down. I'm sure his name means food

I hope you will go receive lilian at the airport? I hear she's gonna twerk at the airport grin

Dat girl can twerk anywhere even inside the church cheesy

Don't worry papa Trezegah will keep you entertained
grin grin... Bad mouth...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
The funny thing is that these SADC are gonna shoot themselves in d foot. I forsee jj, nlanla, samantha, macky2 and tayo in final.

An easy win for Tayo. Naija, ghana, roa are sure banker. Then one of Ethiopia, uganda, rwanda will vote for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
safarigirl:
Esther's stewpidity buried her intelligence. The last straw was when she wore that tiny lingerie and was shaking her tiny butt and when Sheila tried to cover her up, she pushed her away
she was drunk tht nyt. Lillian didn't drink in that house yet spewed rubbish whenever she opened her mouth. Too loud, too unpolished, she was her own downfall

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
MBtom:
u dnt seem 2 understand me,d higher ur vote in dis game d beta ur chances of survival...why have jst 2 votes wen 3 oda housemates might have at least 3 votes cos of regional ish... Even if tayo gets 98 percent single votes with just 2 country votes he wil likely bounce
you're not getting me. If up to 7 people are up, one vote could save you, but like I said, let's wait for tonight
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Got so many pages to read. Let me see if i can catch up.
I read lillian is out. First time a nigeria will leave two weeks into d show.
As for biggie, his crew and housemates, they made the show so boring this year.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dannyxy:
will biggie announce to all the housemates that tayo won the xfactor thing?,
if he will, I think he should hold on till after he has announced the names up for eviction, and nhalola have made his choice.

if not, tayo is so up for eviction.
the food/kitchenaddict will put him up, then give a useless useless excuse like "I see him as a threat"
nhlanhla won't put Tayo up cos Tayo is Sheilla's buddy. Watch nd see

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ksslib:

Yes akamu is Pap. No. Eba is different . It serves same purpose as Wheat does to soup.

Blimey means anger or surprise/excitement. I believe you meant the latter . Upload the VN Mrs patriotism. tongue

Broer, I just looked up akamu & it resembles yoghurt or some type of porrige. Eba looks more like pap, not akamu.

Pap & meat below

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
clefstone:
that's even more reason to put him up, a man wouldn't like to share his woman with another man

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
clefstone:

Also Tayo is in the winning team. He can only put up someone from the other team
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
feminineA:

Also Tayo is in the winning team. He can only put up someone from the other team
nah, Ella was in the winning team and Sam put her up

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.