Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249500 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
clefstone:
what time is the nomination show?
7PM
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
shocked see pages...,so our sexyleelee bounce undecided,twerk come twerk go...ok...it is well
@safarigirl...abeg drop me jist...not been watching nd i CANT go bk to read all pages mbok grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by suze(f): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
safarigirl:
where una dey get una own info? HOH or not, nominations stand. Only Sammy and Sheila are safe

Laveda as the first HOH was immune to nomination during her reign. So Nhanlala should also be immune and his nomination should therefore be reversed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ksslib:

Lol! What you people refer to as Pap is diff from ours..

Here, eba doesnt look like Pap. Cos Pap= Akamu. And akamu(Pap) is a thick paste-like yoghurt used to enjoy fried bean cake. But Eba on the other hand, is used to lick soup like the pic you posted.
There you go, suster.

K. Why are you sounding antsy though? We are only discussing food. Jeebus! Now you're reminding me of your crush Nhlanhla by catching feelings over nom-nom grin

I get it, pap = akamu. See? No emo.

Moving on...

ELLAH! *breathes slowly in/out*
Sexy MackyMac was right, the female is 3much. Fvcking Annoying.

My favourite female HMs so far is Mam Bea & Sipe.
Favourite males Macky2 & Idris because they are both doing strange things to me hormones. LMFAO.

Least favourite, Permithius, Laveda & Trezegah.

I'm bipolar about Sheila. Some days I like her & some I don't.

The rest it's "whatever".

Will still mud wrestle a bytch for Nhlanhla & Sam though. I'm semi-loyal grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by suze(f): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
tng:
how come laveda wasnt immune last week? or is it because she didnt win a 'task'?

Remember the first nomination were based on their performances on the big brother opening show. Laveda scored the highest ,became the first head of house and earned immunity while the remaining housemates became up for eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
safarigirl:
lol. Ochongonoko changed his moniker to Ochon

Owww ok!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by suze(f): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Aida13:

Well, I'm not exactly looking for role models when I watch BBA...that said, it's in my well-informed opinion that the 'poor girl' was a bad rep. My view, I'm sure have yours. Not trying to force my opinion down your throat, I merely stated it. So go ahead and state/make your own point (of view).

Not asking for perfection. I just thought she could have done better. Maybe she wouldn't be OUT so soon in the competition (which is very rare for a Nigerian in BBA in recent times).

The way you said she's a bad representative of our Nigerian women made it sound like what you meant was that she wasn't a good role model . To me, she was just unlucky that 2 Nigerians were up so early in the game when each and every country had to vote for their representative

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noname: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
Belvine33:
Evicting Lili is actually good for Tayo's game because now 9ja won't have to split votes. SADC should be kept as much as possible in the house so they can later split..
God bless you, you are very wise my dear. You need as much SADC in the house at the end as possible. That is why Cleo and Dillish were bawling like that last year. In fact Dillish owes her win to EA, and if HaCleo was stronger, Cleo would have won because Elikem snatched that vote from her. You need at least 3 - 4 SADC people in the final (preferably from different countries) and make sure at least one person from EA is there as well. The truth is Elikem was supposed to win last season, and if he was Nigerian he would have won. The boy was duped, Melvin was nice but Elikem was the real entertainer last season. May God bless he and Pokello's hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Chiazalam1:
But if the HoH is removed from the list of nominees, and he in turn put someone else up, does this not amount to saving and replacing? Just asking
yeah its like save nd replace when d HOH is 1 of dose up 4 eviction,but its more interesting because d HMs nominate b4 d HOH task, so no one is going to nominate sum1 because he/she is HOH nd can save himself/herself...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Diary sessions still on by this time?? Hian!!

**Biggie if I hear say you give Laveda that sax ehhn?? You go know!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
Biggy is going to announce the X-Factor win before the nomination announcement because the gift is already in the diary room waiting to be given to Tayo during his diary session
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
nooo dude, don't announce that xfactor issh before nhalola make his decision.

crapp
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
I just hope that KLARKLAR will not beef my boy and put him up r eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dannyxy:
nooo dude, don't announce that xfactor issh before nhalola make his decision.

crapp

Nonsense. We dare him to bring it on. We'll turn the heat on him.
We got this shitt [In Nando's voice]

Are they mad?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Has Tayo had his dairy session?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
Is Sipe part of Big Brother's prop!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hey! BIGGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hehehehehehehe!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Diary sessions still on by this time?? Hian!!

**Biggie if I hear say you give Laveda that sax ehhn?? You go know!!

Haba...my partner in crime wink fill me in, ain't watching

Did biggie sieze the saxo??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
wo1F:

Nonsense. We dare him to bring it on. We'll turn the heat on him.
We got this shitt [In Nando's voice]

Are they mad?
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

K. Why are you sounding antsy though? We are only discussing food. Jeebus! Now you're reminding me of your crush Nhlanhla by catching feelings over nom-nom grin

I get it, pap = akamu. See? No emo.

Moving on...

ELLAH! *breathes slowly in/out*
Sexy MackyMac was right, the female is 3much. Fvcking Annoying.

My favourite female HMs so far is Mam Bea & Sipe.
Favourite males Macky2 & Idris because they are both doing strange things to me hormones. LMFAO.

Least favourite, Permithius, Laveda & Trezegah.

I'm bipolar about Sheila. Some days I like her & some I don't.

The rest it's "whatever".

Will still mud wrestle a bytch for Nhlanhla & Sam though. I'm semi-loyal grin
Lol. I was never antsy at any point.

Its all good though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by manneger2: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pearl104:
I just hope that KLARKLAR will not beef my boy and put him up r eviction.
if he trys it we will do him weting we did sabina for puting up 2naija for eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Its official Nhlanhla will poison Tayo drink at the slightest opportunity! Shitt! OMG!!

For the second time running, Nhlanhla fails to hug Tayo after everyone else took turns to hug him on his important and emphatic win.

This is way above the rules of engagement of this game. This is now deep and personal

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nklankla was the only one who did not stand up to congratulate Tayo. Wahala dey

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
See jealousy for pple face, esp Alusa nd klaar klaar
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pearl104:
Nklankla was the only one who did not stand up to congratulate Tayo. Wahala dey

For what? Nhlanhla does not buy face!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Aitee1:

Haba...my partner in crime wink fill me in, ain't watching

Did biggie sieze the saxo??

I think Biggie sent his ninjas to get it, now she's asking for it in her DS
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Now every one, esp some of those confused housemates have a reason to keep nominating Tayo.

I put Tayo up cos he is going no where. Africa will save him.

Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Congrats Tayo

As Uti would say, bad belle people start to dey wonder grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
he shouldn't havee
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
now nhalola, let's see how smart you are, let's see if you are so predictable, or if you really know how the game.

I got my specs on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.