Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249369 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
oh no, Samantha a a a a a
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
ochon:

Oh shít!! This is so unfair!!

Where went you, carammel? sadcry I've missed ya!!
What's unfair okon? grin grin

Ksslib:

After all these years.
And you only surfaced after FG signed a release deal with boko. So I'm guessing youre one of the chibok girls.
At least thats the only plausible explanation for such dissappearance. sad

LMSAO,seems you have gone out of hand with your permutations,like see the dimension you follow.
The post made my day though,just laughing.

I just decided to run from NL small to be back when another BBA starts and i'm glad I made it.
I miss you,hope it's mutual embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ksslib:

I swear. More of the reason why to upload pic again go hard gaaan.

Person fit use one line scatter all ya effort. grin

LWKMD.. That section bad gan.. I dey fear am.

I gats delete all my pic if I wan begin battle. A cut in your finger is enough personals to floor you during battle. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
ochon:

Buwahahahahah.. Lmao!!

The Nigga was forming James Bond, a top CIA secret agent, while his ID was being plastered behind the scenes. grin
don't mind the chairman
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
dynamitee:
omg. .. why am I scared that someone is about to be disqualifies. ..
Plz what happend? i am not watching
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jesus! Samantha is getting the axe for discussing her nominations with M'am Bea the previous day! shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tabh:

You ditching me and running away with wind is unfair. sadsad you just disappeared without trace. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
mam bee and Sammy have been issued one strike each... are you sure Samantha hasn't peed herself in tension
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Psychedelia:

Eziokwu? grin
I ve heard this word many times. Dunno what it means though.

Lemme guess---- are you sure?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
ochon:

LOL!! Crook!! So you go use me for your personals abi? gringrin

Ain't telling. tongue
Ha! I've seen you before na, and you're a fine dude. . . You're lightskinned ryt? Haha! You fine, no personals there jor grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Psychedelia:
Jesus! Samantha is getting the axe for discussing her nominations with M'am Bea! shocked

I heard it's a strike.. This will keep them on their toes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sammy why now?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
dynamitee:
oh no, Samantha a a a a a

Is she being disqualified

Why?

Is it because of what she told Maam bea yesterday?

Or was she violent which I very much doubt
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
they were both discussing either who to nominate or who they nominated.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
they were discussing nominations. I actually thought he was about to disqualify samantha. I'm sure samantha thought the same thing. She could not sit down
forkadict:

Is she being disqualified

Why?

Is it because of what she told Maam bea yesterday?

Or was she violent which I very much doubt
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Ha! I've seen you before na, and you're a fine dude. . . You're lightskinned ryt? Haha! You fine, no personals there jor grin

Lol. You fit change am say I be albino. I no trust una at all. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
dynamitee:
mam bee and Sammy have been issued one strike each... are you sure Samantha hasn't peed herself in tension

Thank God.

So how many strikes earn disqualification this season?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
Upload the picture please ... Lemme feed my eyes .... Since housemates on bba have decided to be dry.
I don't know why I should expose my cute self for a boring show!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ksslib:

I ve heard this world many time. Dunno what it means though.

Lemme guess---- are you sure?

It means "Truth" or "True".
But depending on the context, it can mean:

1. Fact?
2. Are you serious?
3. Are you sure? Or
4. Who dis one dey deceive kwanu?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
forkadict:

Thank God.

3 strikes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Psychedelia:

LOL. Nwokem sharrap grin
I intentionally left out your name to see your reaction grin
I've seen your pics and your Facebook profile.
As a matter of fact, your current display pic is in grayscale, and you're grinning at the camera with your phone in your right hand. wink
JESUS!!! shocked how did you get that shii? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tabh:

LMSAO,seems you have gone out of hand with your permutations,like see the dimension you follow.
The post made my day though,just laughing.

I just decided to run from NL small to be back when another BBA starts and i'm glad I made it.
I miss you,hope it's mutual embarassed
If thats what you call small break, I dont even want to imagine what your long break ll be like.

Erm, iam really trying not to,but I cant just help it. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
still 3. Long story. He quoted from the rule books and apparently, conspiracy to put up someone for nomination or discussing who to nominate is also against the rules... please is anyone wondering how come a Lusa and Co are still strikefree
forkadict:

Thank God.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry cry @ Forkaddict..i missed the pic viewing ohhh.

Choi...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
dynamitee:
still 3. Long story. He quoted from the rule books and apparently, conspiracy to put up someone for nomination or discussing who to nominate is also against the rules... please is anyone wondering how come a Lusa and Co are still strikefree

I don't know why ALOOSER hasn't been cautioned. Maybe he's innocent of the accusations.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
dynamitee:

Biggie has been acting extremely clumsy and confused in dealing with issues this season. Too many unpardonable mistakes. e.g the notion that Esther got Uganda's vote but Biggie posted Ellah and many more
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
GIYAZZ:
JESUS!!! shocked how did you get that shii? grin

See dis one.
You had your full name on your diary when you were God_Of_Music; and you didn't remember to erase the name when you were about to deactivate your account.
Now it's stuck in the Nairaland database forever.

Nice going, dude.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
ochon:

LWKMD.. That section bad gan.. I dey fear am.

I gats delete all my pic if I wan begin battle. A cut in your finger is enough personals to floor you during battle. grin
I tell you. But if you come strong though you ll be able to pull a win even with personal s against you.

Talking about delete. I no sure say you don meet people wey go save ur pic down dey wait even for years till when una go brawl. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
This year BBA is just boring!! i ve been trying so hard to enjoy it , buh still stuck with boredom. Last year was fun cus even LUCIFER views this thread most especially on sundays !!

My witness;

Forkadict
Ksslib
ce'stmoi
etc
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Psychedelia:

It means "Truth" or "True".
But depending on the context, it can mean:

1. Fact?
2. Are you serious?
3. Are you sure? Or
4. Who dis one dey deceive kwanu?
Oh ok.

Yes iam sure. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
ochon:

You ditching me and running away with wind is unfair. sadsad you just disappeared without trace. undecided
Come here
**gives him bear hug with a peck**
I'm so sorry embarassed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tabh:
Hi bba addicts,it's been a while peeps.
Ochon,Kslib,dannyxy,waxdude,reincarnated,dre11,njokusboy,wildchild and ermm who again?

The ladies,c'estmoi,dominique,stateofmind,iyawotm,..
I miss y'all.
kiss kiss kiss

Hi love..where you been. Good to have you around. kiss

Missed furk's second picture.. crycry

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.