Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251110 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
I said it before & I'm going to say it again, they are going to put a footprint on Tayo shite gobbing mouth one of these days.

See how shaken he became at the mention of physical violence.

He needs to CHECK himself for real.

Let's see someone try it... na with mouth?

Look, Tayo is a typical Naija boy, we don't allow people threaten us, an average Nigerian has a big ego... we don't let no one bruise it... before you talk say you go beat us, we don brush you finish, na your teeth you go pick...
If no be say na show, dat dude would have gotten a blackeye...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
5th like by me. 10 over 10.
v24m:
Okay guys i have uploaded my pic.

I give everyone 5 minutes to view......no saving of image ohhh. grin grin grin grin

Forkaddict and Ksslib na becos una....in good faith. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
v24m:

Drags him back and gives him better knock on the head angry angry angry angry
Hahahahahahhahha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
I said it before & I'm going to say it again, they are going to put a footprint on Tayo shite gobbing mouth one of these days.

See how shaken he became at the mention of physical violence.

He needs to CHECK himself for real.
look at this sentimental person, who started it?, watch the show, don't draw vague conclusions born out of sentiment.

both of them were wrong.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
5th like by me. 10 over 10.

Aww thanks Sweetie.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
njokusboy:

Let's see someone try it... na with mouth?

Look, Tayo is a typical Naija boy, we don't allow people threaten us, an average Nigerian has a big ego... we don't let no one bruise it... before you talk say you go beat us, we don brush you finish, na your teeth you go pick...
If no be say na show, dat dude would have gotten a blackeye...

Too bad that can't be put to test since BB isn't like Bad Girls Club where physical violence is accepted as part of the game. I honestly would love to see THAT happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
@ v24m! you are not bad though, i will give you 8/10 (wink)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
V24m imissed ur pic ohhh...pweeeze upload again mak I giv u 1million likes
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dannyxy:
look at this sentimental person, who started it?, watch the show, don't draw vague conclusions born out of sentiment.

both of them were wrong.

Sentimental of what? Is Frankie my homeboy now?

And yup, I did watch the entire argument so my conclusion is not sucked out of my thumb. Believe that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Too bad that can't be put to test since BB isn't like Bad Girls Club where physical violence is accepted as part of the game. I honestly would love to see THAT happen.

Madam...always on Tayo's case shaaaaa!! You end up making Baba AkinToye popular. Tell us more about Sam and KlarrKlarr or have they been evicted already?? Btw today's picture day..upload yours *waiting*

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
exactly. The whole farting thing was annoying and I kept thinking could Tayo just stop talking already... but Frank ie has his part of the blame too
Dannyxy:

both of them were wrong.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

You want make Tayo commit murder be that...
Too bad, our boy ain't getting disqualified tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Madam...always on Tayo's case shaaaaa!! You end up making Baba AkinToye popular. Tell us more about Sam and KlarrKlarr or have they been evicted already??

Always on Tayo's case? I think I've made a total of 4 posts (MAX) on this thread about him. That's not even half the posts made by you guys about Nhlanhla. Not that I care because everyone has a right to post their opinion & I put it upon myself not to reply to all the comments made here about our rep. Just not emotionally invested enough I guess.

OH & I did mention Sam, she annoys me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Always on Tayo's case? I think I've made a total of 4 posts (MAX) on this thread about him. That's not even half the posts made by you guys about Nhlanhla. Not that I care because everyone has a right to post their opinion & I put it upon myself not to reply to all the comments made here about our rep. Just not emotionally invested enough I guess.

OH & I did mention Sam, she annoys me.

Upload your picture joor and stop talking...*total, max minimum* mxm angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Sentimental of what? Is Frankie my homeboy now?

And yup, I did watch the entire argument so my conclusion is not sucked out of my thumb. Believe that.
when I talk of sentiment, i mean your dislike for tayo.
see how easy it was for you to pick on him in a fight that started as a joke. he got angry, yes, why?, because he is human. if you were not watching with a sentiment eye, you will see that, the whole brouhaha was started by Frankie, not tayo, so if you will criticise, criticise both of them, not one person.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
tayo n Frankie issue getin interesting

Frankie has to write down his own side of the story
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
njokusboy:

You want make Tayo commit murder be that...
Too bad, our boy ain't getting disqualified tongue

Don't worry, the show ends. When it's over, he can always take a taxi to Soweto grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

I also dont mind seeing yours
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
is Frankie apologising or something? He is telling some stories in canadian Queens English. Na wa oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
alexumeho:

Your own na look other people pics grin grin grin grin.

Please lets get back to Big brother.

Abeg Ajani should calm down....you know say e no dey hard peeps to hate 9ja hsmates.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dannyxy:
when I talk of sentiment, i mean your dislike for tayo.
see how easy it was for you to pick on him in a fight that started as a joke. he got angry, yes, why?, because he is human. if you were not watching with a sentiment eye, you will see that, the whole brouhaha was started by Frankie, not tayo, so if you will criticise, criticise both of them, not one person.

Dude, you really don't know me if you think I'd hate a mere stranger over nothing. Over a tv show no less! We ma!

I DO NOT hate Tayo, I just love the banter the mention of his name brings from some of you grin

Some of you are kind of mushy. Sensitive & crabby. My perverse side enjoys that grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
alexumeho:
i also don't mind seeing yours.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Keep deceiving yourself if you think Tayo is some kind of biblical Samson who can't be defeated.

Remind me again, who put a foot on my mouth?
lemme go and call wo1f to put you in your place.

Tayo ain't no Samson, but if someone hits him, best believe he'll go DKB on that unlucky soul

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
v24m:

Your own na look other people pics grin grin grin grin.

Please lets get back to Big brother.

Abeg Ajani should calm down....you know say e no dey hard peeps to hate 9ja hsmates.
He is tempramental and he knows it. I cant figure out why he keeps involving himself with some "un-called" for argument.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
v24m:
Okay guys i have uploaded my pic.

I give everyone 5 minutes to view......no saving of image ohhh. grin grin grin grin

Forkaddict and Ksslib na becos una....in good faith. grin

Nice pix. But was expecting a full face pix tho
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Ok but dont quote it please. Give me a few minutes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, if I co sign this post now, forkadict go craze for my head tongue tongue

Ladies, pls do as he says, not for me oh, for forkadict and all the other boys tongue

Already responded to this. Your than should go to the mod cos he's hidden it. And you know what that means
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
tayo to Frankie '' u r not close to dos DAT av spoken big english in my life''
Frankie is really serious abt dis beef
JJ Don turn judgeoooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
alexumeho:
He is tempramental and he knows it. I cant figure out why he keeps involving himself with some "un-called" for argument.
the thing is, when you're tempramental, the arguments seem to find you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
this is almost turning to tayo against the house
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
forkadict:

Nice pix. But was expecting a full face pix tho

I posted full face...you missed it. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
forkadict:

Already responded to this. Your than should go to the mod cos he's hidden it. And you know what that means

Lolzzz, dude, I promised to stop bullying kids.. Gudluck bro, I tried to be nice, Dats was me in my best mood....

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.