Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249398 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Psychedelia:

Yes.
I hope the girls also co-operate and send some nud3s too.
22+ only, please!

Lolzzz, if I co sign this post now, forkadict go craze for my head tongue tongue

Ladies, pls do as he says, not for me oh, for forkadict and all the other boys tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
njokusboy:

grin grin
funny enough, it actually is. Not pointed, just pouty
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
v24m:

My Apologies...SOM is a girl? shocked shocked shocked

grin grin, yesoh. You're not the first to think otherwise though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Psychedelia:

Sorry about that. Even had something else on my mind.
The three housemates in the danger zone are Ellah, Laveda and Alusa.
Alusa's fate is sealed, IMHO.
Somehow, I just pray Ellah and Laveda are safe, because I wouldn't like to imagine them evicted while Goitse and Butterphly remain in the house.
Permithias is safe unless Biggie tries to pull another fast one.
Hmmmn. We ll see about Alusa's fate being sealed. These people are so unpredictable atimes with eviction.

Sunday ll tell.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Agbgift:

I agree wit you. Expcially in the area of job.
August 22nd of which year you wan upload ur pics?
22nd of this year.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Agbgift:

So biggie let that girl shave abolo finish all in d name of task and yet still failed them.
Not just cool biggie.
grin You make me laff Biggie can evict her on Sunday cos he is confused and high on jamesooooooon and Absolute Vodka.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
safarigirl:
funny enough, it actually is. Not pointed, just pouty

Lolzz, why u think say I dey laugh before grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Psychedelia:
Ghanaman Tuso even has his picture on his profile.
Cool, cool. cool
But bros, why you pose like say you wan fight? grin

Dats e only way I culd take a selfie
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ksslib:

22nd of this year.
That date has passed. So dont do wayo o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tuso:

Dats e only way I culd take a selfie

Dude, you are a real son of the soil...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
grin You make me laff Biggie can evict her on Sunday cos he is confused and high on jamesooooooon and Absolute Vodka.
Na old age dey worry biggie and he crew this year. They are bunch of confused people.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tayo. D food prefect
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
v24m:

grin grin grin grin You are Madt ( In Tayo's voice).

thanks for the info
Youre welcome. Social protocols suggest you owe me one.

Your pic should settle it. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
safarigirl:
who do you think is voting Permithias?

Last week only Zambia voted Permithias apart from his country, meanwhile all of SADC voted JJ. Permithias is in grave danger.

Rwanda will save either of Ella or Alusa and I feel Ella may be the lucky one. Kenya is slacking this year. But Laveda is surely out

I've come to learn East Africa has very little voting strength.
Each time they stand on their own, their housemates get evicted.
They hardly ever survive in a bloc percentage eviction exercise.

We saw it with Millicent; we also saw it during BBA The Chase, with the Ugandan and Kenyan, Denzel and Huddah respectively, biting the dust the week they were up against a host of other housemates.

That said, Permithias is quite popular in his home base of Namibia, and I see them going all out for him. The fact that Zambia was the only foreign vote he got last week, means little. Ghana was the only foreign vote Tayo got, save for the ROA which was almost entirely Nigeria's effort.

You're right about Rwanda; but since we haven't seen them vote in a scenario that doesn't involve their reps just yet, we can't tell for sure if they'll go the "Eastern Solidarity" route.
...But that's just me thinking aloud.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
njokusboy:

Dude, you are a real son of the soil...

Thanks...bro
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tayo oh! Ever since I watched Frozen . I have decided to Let it gO. ( I fart n keep farting ) I will let it go until Perimethias writes a song about my FarTing
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
dynamitee:
just saw one of the messages floating at the bottom of the screen with hash tag #jjthesexiest. I am actually seeing someone campaign for JJ as the sex.iest for the first time. Apparently blind people follow bba too
apparently, bald midgets are what's hot this year.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
tayo and frankie having an arguement about farting. Tayo to Frankie: I will fart until Permithias writes a song about my farting
I Don die oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tuso:

Thanks...bro

Ur story about how you got molested was a really good read.... very interesting... cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tayo and Frankie .. hmmmmn.

Its getting very heated.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
It's sad that big brother has become all about country and regional alliance. People are already saying they choose team A when they haven't even put on the show! You see people voting Macky 2 for sexiest undecided. Very soon the few entertaining housemate will be gone and Macky2 goons can give him the money even though they claim he's the richest rapper in their Country so I don't know why he needs it. The organizers also ruined the showed by filling the house with old mamas and papas and also the fact that SADC has so many countries as against other regions is crap.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
E don turn fight ooo.

No blows thrown yet.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Naso the thing go
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
that is how friendly arguement about farting turned into the rebirth of Ajani the lion slayer

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Okay guys i have uploaded my pic.

I give everyone 5 minutes to view......no saving of image ohhh. grin grin grin grin

Forkaddict and Ksslib na becos una....in good faith. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Frankie and Ajani are fighting
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Agbgift:

That date has passed. So dont do wayo o.
I no upload again.

This fight don spoil ma mood.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
;DTayo:on a normal day if we r not on TV Frankie can't tell me he ll brk my neck. .I won't evn wait,I ll rush him#BBAHotShots grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Two grown men (and fathers) fighting over an argument about farting?
Interesting times we're in, my brothers and sisters.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
tsquaure:
Frankie and Ajani are fighting

Who is killing who?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Alusa idiota hypocrite idiota.

Gerrout outta there and stop forming nonsense diplomacy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.