Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2254005 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ekiseme: Officially following this thread cool

I wanna do a S.O to kslib,forkaddict, and one other lady, i've forgotten her name

I hope they're all still around smiley
You are welcome bro. Do enjoy yourself.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

OK. Continue. Enjoy yourself, I certainly am. I don't really care what you say or do, it means less than nothing to me undecided grin
all I am trying to say is that let's give all the housemate a chance. I don't like beefing anybody, so peace sister, I hope we are on the same side when the show begins grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reincarnated: So of all the nairaland people wey camp for that BBA Chase thread, you mean to tell me not even one is representing us this year? I have to say, I'm very disappointed. I been dey think say we go see horse mouth Ksslib for tv grin grin my guy, why u no establish connection with Denrele na? Anyway, i thank God say no be that peasant anwuta dey represent us. We for don carry last grin
Babes how far na? grin Long time.

Lwkmd!! Na me be horse mouth?
No let me use use Amadiaoha bend your life like iphone 6 sha.

Denrele wey goldie spirit dey chase like rabbit. True.. im bald head alone for no carry the guy pass the first week.

How tha your shoe na? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jackey and hyde why you go say tha kiss na for me? You dey crase? undecided

You be gay aswear. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dannyxy: all I am trying to say is that let's give all the housemate a chance. I don't like beefing anybody, so peace sister, I hope we are on the same side when the show begins grin

That's OK dude, just don't let yourself come across as 'holier than thou' grin grin Because me I'm not watching Big Brother to sing in the choir. How about you? Sure let's be on whatever side that wins grin Cos I hate to lose wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
safarigirl: hahahahaha, this is hilarious! Must go find the page right now grin grin grin. There are a few lies though, I mean, the average Naija D is mos def far larger than Nhlanlha's single finger, maybe 3-4 fingers grin

when I saw that, I was like big fat lie!! Lol trust me, the Naija hate is 300% on there. They really h8 Nigerians guts when it comes to BBA. So no matter how hot, fine, decent or smart she/he is, they will beef. So that's why I enjoy myself and let off steam anywhere I am. Life is for living jare! Go find the page and you will surely enjoy the next 91 days or so of BBA

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

when I saw that, I was like big fat lie!! Lol trust me, the Naija hate is 300% on there. They really h8 Nigerians guts when it comes to BBA. So no matter how hot, fine, decent or smart she/he is, they will beef. So that's why I enjoy myself and let off steam anywhere I am. Life is for living jare! Go find the page and you will surely enjoy the next 91 days or so of BBA

grin
just finished reading and have bookmarked the page. I beleive the admin of that page is an Afrikaans, he used certain expressions related to them, but he's really funny and will make for good entertainment grin. Have a headache from laughing now
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
safarigirl: just finished reading and have bookmarked the page. I beleive the admin of that page is an Afrikaans, he used certain expressions related to them, but he's really funny and will make for good entertainment grin. Have a headache from laughing now

Girl, you will never see BBA the same again grin grin grin Yes, you're right they must be Afrikaans - at least I always guessed they are from the Southern parts of Africa. Those parts where they can die because of BBA grin grin They watch watch tire, they now hate BBA but can't stop watching. Only thing is they will never support Big Brother with positive comments or voting. This is one of the pages that made me enjoy BBA last year.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
russello: Egbon mi @forkaddict great to have you back.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

How u dey my brother?

I only marked the attendance register o. I never join the thread. When I do eventually (sometime in mid October), I go greet eyin temi specially.

i hope you are ok maguy?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chrisbenogor: Wait are we still talking of Melvin grin grin grin
They signed up to entertain Africa......they get all most of what comes their way.

Some Salient Truths...
1. Olympics, World cup etc errr I will be patriotic and hope naija wins. I can then boast and say hey we won the world cup in 2010! Can I do that with BBA? I could care less who wins, admittedly a Nigerian in the house playing the game the way it ought to be played #karen would get plenty plenty raves right here. However any lipgloss rubbing, smiling george, dulling housemate would get lashed more so if he is Nigerian grin grin grin

The sole purpose for me is to have absolute fun............

In the heat of the moment which will come, lets just agree to disagree

Sorry o, but abeg are we still talking about Melvin the Spade teethed guy?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
forkadict:

See this bros wan set me for line of fire grin I no follow share for him dolla.........wait! The guy no win abi grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Erm

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
safarigirl: he's repping Zimbabwe and despite the fact that Hakeem wasn't the brightest crayon in the pack, I still consider this guy an extreme downgrade from Hakeem the dream. From a country that gave us the likes of Itai, Munya and Roki, JJ no be am at all

Absolutely spot on!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
angry

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Noding head in excitement. This man go hear am no be small. cheesy

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wildchild, will soundcity air the opening show?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ksslib: Noding head in excitement. This man go hear am no be small. cheesy

omg I almost fainted laughing at that Ghanaian/Obama gif. You just made my day with these pics/posts grin grin I will go and sip my tea happily now. At least some people know how to enjoy a forum grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
lmao, ksslib just come add petrol to the fire e, jezz,
I give up! lmaooo. I no talk again.

Charlee oooooo, you are in deep trouble ooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

That's OK dude, just don't let yourself come across as 'holier than thou' grin grin Because me I'm not watching Big Brother to sing in the choir. How about you? Sure let's be on whatever side that wins grin Cos I hate to lose wink
that post was without any malicious intent, that's why I was surprised when ochon quoted me out of the blue attacking me, I sang a song and used a grin emoticon, so I will pass my without message sounding so serious, read the post again, It was supposed to be funny, probably the way he quoted me and the way I replied made it look too serious. be honest, read that post again and tell me if I sounded so serious. I joke alot on NL(except when Melvin is being insulted cheesy) , so I can never be a holier than thou, even though I am holy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reincarnated: StateOfMind honey (looks at ochon grin).. you've already started with Epistle. How are you doing kiss

OCHON sharap dia... u must watch the show. Bros hafa na, its been too long
Kslib/ ksslib... Lipsy baba!!! I hope say you don dey figure out how we go infiltrate Tamuno?
GHKwame grin grin grin
Safarigirl wink i hope you don ready your permutation
Dannyxy babaaaa grin if only THEAMAKA dey here. hafa?
Njokusboy my brother...its been too damn long
Giiyaz the peasant..
AndreRush how fa those mailinator accounts na? You know, the 50,000 accounts wey we open on top Melvin head and the mumu still land at 4th position grin
J&H and Ella B, could this be love PT 2? grin
Toyin Dipo and Dre...my boys cool
Waxdude, IK, malam.... how have u guys been?
All my wives and ex wives and future wives and concubines too numerous to name...you know yourselves wink i have not forsaken you.

Una no dull this thread cuz just like the last time, na here I go watch this BBA.

*Space booked*

Alobam, waddup dawg.... u don show be dat abi, if say I be babe I for say I miss u oh....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: I had to write that before people starts getting scared of airing their opinion. Don't know why people hate criticisms of any kind.

Oga oh, the people spokeman.... I see u..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ksslib: angry

Bwahaha, why u dey beef ur sister noni nah...
Na as God bless u him bless her, what God has put together, let no man criticize...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
forkadict:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

How u dey my brother?

I only marked the attendance register o. I never join the thread. When I do eventually (sometime in mid October), I go greet eyin temi specially.

i hope you are ok maguy?

I'm cool bro

Just waiting for the show to kick-start in full

As usual your unbiased view/contribution will be greatly needed here by then.

Once again, i dey tuale for you from yonder!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ifax(f): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chai! Dis year sha. Abi fine people no show for auditions angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
ifax: Chai! Dis year sha. Abi fine people no show for auditions angry
Don't mind the pix. Wait till October 5 and see them live. Saw some beautiful girls like our sexyleelee, Ella from Uganda whose real name is Stella, she current miss Uganda. And some others. Let's just wait till October 5 and stop speculating for now
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
forkadict:

Melvin was a bundle of disappointment. Worst naija housemate ever. Beverly was far better than him. Even Nkenna the pure liar was better.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dannyxy: that post was without any malicious intent, that's why I was surprised when ochon quoted me out of the blue attacking me, I sang a song and used a grin emoticon, so I will pass my without message sounding so serious, read the post again, It was supposed to be funny, probably the way he quoted me and the way I replied made it look too serious. be honest, read that post again and tell me if I sounded so serious. I joke alot on NL(except when Melvin is being insulted cheesy) , so I can never be a holier than thou, even though I am holy grin

Oh ok. That's why I said continue. Either way, it's not my problem. Nobody here is paying my DSTV subscription, so why should I start stressing over what you write? Just keep using 'grin emoticon' as an excuse tongue I just never knew you were with UNICEF, OAU, WHO or is it RED CROSS to continue defending unknown entities, while other countries are enjoying themselves bashing Nigeria. This is reality of life. Well just keep doing your thing. Hopefully our lines don't cross, cos unlike some people I only start what I can finish (I sign off with a shrug emoticon :/ )

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
safarigirl: bros you need to chill and ignore the haters. Till today, people still tease me cuz of Melvin, I left the thread cuz of Melvin, nobody has been mocked more than I've been on NL cuz of Melvin, but I've learnt to let bygones be by-gones. It's a new season, it's time for TayLian grin. Btw, Lillian's vid was real cool, love the way she speaks.

@ Embolden, here you go again. Don't you ever get tired of playing the victim? If there are things I've learnt about you, it's three facts:

1. you believe YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT and NEVER wrong.

2. Anyone that disagrees with you, is either not knowledgeable enough of the topic of discourse, or a HATER.

3. You loathe criticism, whether constructive or destructive.

You made this kinda statement earlier on when you quoted me on this thread, but I ignored. But let me set things straight this time around. I ask you these questions:

- What makes anyone that criticises Melvin, a HATER?

- Is it that Melvin should never be criticised or what?

You gave the reason as to why you left the thread last year as - people will not respect your opinion because your are Melvin fan. This is totally BS (no offence). Ksslib was a Melvin fan, but he stayed all through and no one called his opinions, nonsense. Dannyxy, Psychedelia, Me, Njokusboy, were all Melvin fan, but we stayed, and our opinions counted. I remember you calling me and Spade "plastic fan of Melvin" because Spade said Melvin was dull, but you're quick to forget the late nights Spade spent creating numerous Emails to vote for Melvin.

Do you think you liked Melvin more than me? Did you sacrifice for Melvin more than me? What makes you more of a Melvin's fan than me? Is it cussing people that have different opinion about Melvin? Is it shoving your opinions of Melvin down people's throat? Or you expect me to start attacking Forkadict and co before I become an IRON fan of Melvin? Gurl, you did nothing for Melvin more than me. Quote me anywhere!!

1. I created 20 accounts just for Melvin. I totally disregarded voting for Beverly.

2. I never bashed Melvin last year. Prove me wrong!!

3. I used my money to vote for Melvin.

4. On final the week of BBA The Chase, I, Ksslib, Psychedelia, JeykllandHyde and co, spent ample time of ours, even in the wee hours of the early morning, to vote Melvin, while you sit around fighting all over NL and Twitter, garnering haters instead of voters for Melvin. Safari, you made people dislike Melvin instead of love him. To you, he's the perfect breed. An angel. A saint. WTF?angry Even God gets bashed on NL, so who the fùck made Melvin a saint?

you don't like Melvin more than me. You didn't nothing for Melvin more than me, rather you created haters for Melvin. So enough of your trying to make "constructive" critics of Melvin, haters of Melvin.

And stop trying to say you left because people won't value your opinion because you are a melvin fan, that's a bogus lie from the pit of hell. You left because we refused to buy your accusations of Endemol/Biggie without "proofs." Your accusations is akin to people saying Babanginda killed Dele Giwa, but without proofs to show for it. Newsflash, after all the accusations ,Babanginda is alive and kicking. Why? No evidence!! I still remember your words before you left, you said something bitter like this;

" Since you guys won't believe me, let me take my evidence to where people that values the truth will look into it."

Something like that.^^^

I'm not attacking you or beefing you. But It shocks me when you try to make it seem like I'm anti-Melvin. Get that thought out of your head.

You know why I won't be voting this year? Because after all my money spent, time spent and my sleepless nights voting Melvin, he still lost. So stop trying to claim the determinant of a Melvin fan, you ain't in any position whatsoever, to do so. Have fun. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
njokusboy:

Oga oh, the people spokeman.... I see u..
LOL. How far bros.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13, that page is killing me mehn!! Thanks a lot, you are joy giver. Page bookmarked. LMAO. gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

omg I almost fainted laughing at that Ghanaian/Obama gif. You just made my day with these pics/posts grin grin I will go and sip my tea happily now. At least some people know how to enjoy a forum grin
LOL. The dude is crazy. Last year, he cracked us up so much, he won the best poster of the thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
I can see things are getting a little heated here already, even though the show hasn't begun. Guys this show is nothing to fight over. After all its just about a couple random people literally going on a nice vacation in South Africa, being lazy, eating chicken, drinking all sorts of nice drinks, generally having fun, even having their own private night parties in the process, with hopes of being rewarded with a nice big cheque at the end of the vacation. It's not worth it. Just enjoy the show , without getting too emotionally attached.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.