Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252701 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
AndrERush: I can see things are getting a little heated here already, even though the show hasn't begun. Guys this show is nothing to fight over. After all its just about a couple random people literally going on a nice vacation in South Africa, being lazy, eating chicken, drinking all sorts of nice drinks, generally having fun, even having their own private night parties in the process, with hopes of being rewarded with a nice big cheque at the end of the vacation. It's not worth it. Just enjoy the show , without getting too emotionally attached.
Brother mi, what's up? Just disabusing some few notions, no fights from me. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: Aida13, that page is killing me mehn!! Thanks a lot, you are joy giver. Page bookmarked. LMAO. gringrin

Thanks, I'm happy to meet like-minded people grin grin Yes even when we agree or disagree. And just because sometimes the contestants get dissed, doesn't mean we have beef for them grin We just want them to improve. I bet you, all the holy-holy ones will end up 'dissing' a housemate at least once in the next 3 months. That's when I will catch them grin grin Have a blast, bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
More Housemates. The South African guy looks promising undecided Maybe not in looks but he seems intelligent, like O'Neal grin grin

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
safarigirl: Next hot shots. We got a dude!

Trezagah- Mozambique (31)

grin grin spike lee of life
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

Thanks, I'm happy to meet like-minded people grin grin Yes even when we agree or disagree. And just because sometimes the contestants get dissed, doesn't mean we have beef for them grin We just want them to improve. I bet you, all the holy-holy ones will end up 'dissing' a housemate at least once in the next 3 months. That's when I will catch them grin grin Have a blast, bro.
@ Embolden, get out of my head!! gringrin I dey wait them. gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: Brother mi, what's up? Just disabusing some few notions, no fights from me. grin

Bro, I'm cool. Doing quite well. Hope all is well with you. It's good to know you guys are just having a banter. it's honestly not worth fighting over. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the show, here's me hoping this season will be much better than last, and hopefully I'll have time to watch a bit.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reincarnated:

grin grin spike lee of life

Idiota!! gringrin How your love, Joivialjov? winkwink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
StateOfMind: shocked shockedshocked... E be like say this thread go hot gan this season..see hotshots everywhere and the show hasn't even started. grin grin

Reincarnated my dear, I'm good, I bet you've been good too. Please no obsession this time around, you know, the sheilarocks\lilanrocks\leparocks kinda thing tongue

Actually, when I fall in love with another female housemate, I will dedicate an account to her. But as for now, Maria is still irreplaceable kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon:
@ Embolden, here you go again. Don't you ever get tired of playing the victim? If there are things I've learnt about you, it's three facts:
1. you believe YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT and NEVER wrong.
2. Anyone that disagrees with you, is either not knowledgeable enough of the topic of discourse, or a HATER.
3. You loathe criticism, whether constructive or destructive.
You made this kinda statement earlier on when you quoted me on this thread, but I ignored. But let me set things straight this time around. I ask you these questions:
- What makes anyone that criticises Melvin, a HATER?
- Is it that Melvin should never be criticised or what?
You gave the reason as to why you left the thread last year as - people will not respect your opinion because your are Melvin fan. This is totally BS (no offence). Ksslib was a Melvin fan, but he stayed all through and no one called his opinions, nonsense. Dannyxy, Psychedelia, Me, Njokusboy, were all Melvin fan, but we stayed, and our opinions counted. I remember you calling me and Spade "plastic fan of Melvin" because Spade said Melvin was dull, but you're quick to forget the late nights Spade spent creating numerous Emails to vote for Melvin.
Do you think you liked Melvin more than me? Did you sacrifice for Melvin more than me? What makes you more of a Melvin's fan than me? Is it cussing people that have different opinion about Melvin? Is it shoving your opinions of Melvin down people's throat? Or you expect me to start attacking Forkadict and co before I become an IRON fan of Melvin? Gurl, you did nothing for Melvin more than me. Quote me anywhere!!
1. I created 20 accounts just for Melvin. I totally disregarded voting for Beverly.
2. I never bashed Melvin last year. Prove me wrong!!
3. I used my money to vote for Melvin.
4. On final the week of BBA The Chase, I, Ksslib, Psychedelia, JeykllandHyde and co, spent ample time of ours, even in the wee hours of the early morning, to vote Melvin, while you sit around fighting all over NL and Twitter, garnering haters instead of voters for Melvin. Safari, you made people dislike Melvin instead of love him. To you, he's the perfect breed. An angel. A saint. WTF?angry Even God gets bashed on NL, so who the fùck made Melvin a saint?
you don't like Melvin more than me. You didn't nothing for Melvin more than me, rather you created haters for Melvin. So enough of your trying to make "constructive" critics of Melvin, haters of Melvin.
And stop trying to say you left because people won't value your opinion because you are a melvin fan, that's a bogus lie from the pit of hell. You left because we refused to buy your accusations of Endemol/Biggie without "proofs." Your accusations is akin to people saying Babanginda killed Dele Giwa, but without proofs to show for it. Newsflash, after all the accusations ,Babanginda is alive and kicking. Why? No evidence!! I still remember your words before you left, you said something bitter like this;
" Since you guys won't believe me, let me take my evidence to where people that values the truth will look into it."
Something like that.^^^
I'm not attacking you or beefing you. But It shocks me when you try to make it seem like I'm anti-Melvin. Get that thought out of your head.
You know why I won't be voting this year? Because after all my money spent, time spent and my sleepless nights voting Melvin, he still lost. So stop trying to claim the determinant of a Melvin fan, you ain't in any position whatsoever, to do so. Have fun. cool
Jeeeeeeeeezzzz Ochon with epistle wen show neva start...
@dannyxy...guy u sef chill
@aida13 chill letd show stat cos I'l b dependin on u for updates...
@kslib boss those pics r hella funny...winnin d 300 dolls wit lips..lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
AndrERush:

Bro, I'm cool. Doing quite well. Hope all is well with you. It's good to know you guys are just having a banter. it's honestly not worth fighting over. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the show, here's me hoping this season will be much better than last, and hopefully I'll have time to watch a bit.
Yeah, I'm balling quiet well too. Nah, it's just little disagreements. It spices up the thread. grin I doubt this year will be like last year's fun, but all the same, I'm relying on the comments to have fun. I might join the show during the latter stages, though. Good to have you around.cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Peasantry reinc, u wan make I tape that ur lousy mouth for you. Ediot boy. How have you been?

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
waxdude:
Na Jeykllandhyde post that thing. My account has been compromised. sadcry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ksslib:
Babes how far na? grin Long time.

Lwkmd!! Na me be horse mouth?
No let me use use Amadiaoha bend your life like iphone 6 sha.

Denrele wey goldie spirit dey chase like rabbit. True.. im bald head alone for no carry the guy pass the first week.

How tha your shoe na? grin
grin grin

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
angry angry how do u upload gif on Nairaland Braireuous??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reincarnated:

Add the link in between " [img][/img] " and it will become a gif image
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
waxdude:
@dannyxy...guy u sef chill
@aida13 chill letd show stat cos I'l b dependin on u for updates...
@kslib boss those pics r hella funny...winnin d 300 dolls wit lips..lmao

No probs @waxdude, that is if the holy-holy defenders don't chase me out first.... grin grin grin

ochon: @ Embolden, get out of my head!! gringrin I dey wait them. gringrin

Yes oh. I'm glad we're having this little prologue, at least I know what to expect on the forum. Na wa, some people like panadol for other people's headache that they don't even know in life... grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reincarnated:
grin grin

kiss
Remove 's' from the "https" and you are good to go.wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: Remove 's' from the "https" and you are good to go.wink

Jesus how u do am?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: Remove 's' from the "https" and you are good to go.wink

grin grin grin tenk!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reincarnated:

Jesus how u do am?
you've gotten it. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon:

@ Embolden, here you go again. Don't you ever get tired of playing the victim? If there are things I've learnt about you, it's three facts:

1. you believe YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT and NEVER wrong.

2. Anyone that disagrees with you, is either not knowledgeable enough of the topic of discourse, or a HATER.

3. You loathe criticism, whether constructive or destructive.

You made this kinda statement earlier on when you quoted me on this thread, but I ignored. But let me set things straight this time around. I ask you these questions:

- What makes anyone that criticises Melvin, a HATER?

- Is it that Melvin should never be criticised or what?

You gave the reason as to why you left the thread last year as - people will not respect your opinion because your are Melvin fan. This is totally BS (no offence). Ksslib was a Melvin fan, but he stayed all through and no one called his opinions, nonsense. Dannyxy, Psychedelia, Me, Njokusboy, were all Melvin fan, but we stayed, and our opinions counted. I remember you calling me and Spade "plastic fan of Melvin" because Spade said Melvin was dull, but you're quick to forget the late nights Spade spent creating numerous Emails to vote for Melvin.

Do you think you liked Melvin more than me? Did you sacrifice for Melvin more than me? What makes you more of a Melvin's fan than me? Is it cussing people that have different opinion about Melvin? Is it shoving your opinions of Melvin down people's throat? Or you expect me to start attacking Forkadict and co before I become an IRON fan of Melvin? Gurl, you did nothing for Melvin more than me. Quote me anywhere!!

1. I created 20 accounts just for Melvin. I totally disregarded voting for Beverly.

2. I never bashed Melvin last year. Prove me wrong!!

3. I used my money to vote for Melvin.

4. On final the week of BBA The Chase, I, Ksslib, Psychedelia, JeykllandHyde and co, spent ample time of ours, even in the wee hours of the early morning, to vote Melvin, while you sit around fighting all over NL and Twitter, garnering haters instead of voters for Melvin. Safari, you made people dislike Melvin instead of love him. To you, he's the perfect breed. An angel. A saint. WTF?angry Even God gets bashed on NL, so who the fùck made Melvin a saint?

you don't like Melvin more than me. You didn't nothing for Melvin more than me, rather you created haters for Melvin. So enough of your trying to make "constructive" critics of Melvin, haters of Melvin.

And stop trying to say you left because people won't value your opinion because you are a melvin fan, that's a bogus lie from the pit of hell. You left because we refused to buy your accusations of Endemol/Biggie without "proofs." Your accusations is akin to people saying Babanginda killed Dele Giwa, but without proofs to show for it. Newsflash, after all the accusations ,Babanginda is alive and kicking. Why? No evidence!! I still remember your words before you left, you said something bitter like this;

" Since you guys won't believe me, let me take my evidence to where people that values the truth will look into it."

Something like that.^^^

I'm not attacking you or beefing you. But It shocks me when you try to make it seem like I'm anti-Melvin. Get that thought out of your head.

You know why I won't be voting this year? Because after all my money spent, time spent and my sleepless nights voting Melvin, he still lost. So stop trying to claim the determinant of a Melvin fan, you ain't in any position whatsoever, to do so. Have fun. cool
na wa o, ochon, na me you write all this epistle for?

Anyway, I may have used the wrong term, I wasn't referring to you, I was just trying to calm Danny down, not to set off a war of words with anyone.

I apologise if I rubbed you the wrong way or used the wrong words. I'm through with the chase and I don't intend to return to it's events, anyone willing to bring it up can do so with someone else.

Once again, apologies to anyone that feels offended
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
njokusboy:

Alobam, waddup dawg.... u don show be dat abi, if say I be babe I for say I miss u oh....

Ochon, u dey see wetin i dey see? 14years dey do Njoku like pure water grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

Yes oh. I'm glad we're having this little prologue, at least I know what to expect on the forum. Na wa, some people like panadol for other people's headache that they don't even know in life... grin grin
LOL. You never jam. You'll see real "defending" when members might have finally chosen their fave contestants. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: Idiota!! gringrin How your love, Joivialjov? winkwink

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
safarigirl: na wa o, ochon, BA me you write Ll this epistke for?

Anyway, I may have used the wrong term, I wasn't referring to you, I was just trying to calm Danny down, not to set off a war of words with anyone.

Anywaym I apologise if I rubbed you the wrong way or used the wrong words. I'm through with the chase and I don't intend to return to it's events, anyone willing to bring it up can do so with someone else.

Once again, apologies to anyone that feels offended
LOL. No vex shawty. I'm sorry if I sounded harsh. I just thought you were calling me a hater. I apologise. We cool, right? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reincarnated:

Stop using this gifs jare. This one you don learn am, you no go allow us enjoy this thread again. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ksslib: angry

I know no be you dey mention pesin lips

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

omg I almost fainted laughing at that Ghanaian/Obama gif. You just made my day with these pics/posts grin grin I will go and sip my tea happily now. At least some people know how to enjoy a forum grin
lol.

Dont worry you ll enjoy everyones company here. They all are good sport.

But heads up. Get ready for neck breaking epistles that will if care is not taken, make you weep-- literally. No thanks to people like ochon who use long texts to make up for their height.

Be expecting stuffs like '' I must admit, the birth of this hours universal consciousness has energised the companionable gregarious me and I must above all odds, opine, thar the camaraderie entrenched deep somewhere in my genetic make up has never been this primed to mate you guys companionship''

All he is trying to say is ---- He's in a good mood today. angry

And stay away from njokusboy too. You don wanna know why. But if you have the strength to argue issues like why flies shouldn't fly the way they do, then he is your guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ksslib: Noding head in excitement. This man go hear am no be small. cheesy

Hin resemble psychedelia small. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ksslib: lol.

Dont worry you ll enjoy everyones company here. They all are good sport.

But heads up. Get ready for neck breaking epistles that will if care is not taken, make you weep-- literally. No thanks to people like ochon who use long texts to make up for their height.

Be expecting stuffs like '' I must admit, the birth of this hours universal consciousness has energised the companionable gregarious me and I must above all odds, opine, thar the camaraderie entrenched deep somewhere in my genetic make up has never been this primed to mate you guys companionship''

All he is trying to say is ---- He's in a good mood today. angry

And stay away from njokusboy too. You don wanna know why. But if you have the strength to argue issues like why flies shouldn't fly the way they do, then he is your guy.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1721929_1468141slimbone20bossmanjpgbc148950d56ba5c49a65cf28c4fefa7e_jpeg01827451fdbdb2dabe66bc10b5857fcf
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reincarnated:
grin grin

Buhahaha. You are one nut case I swear. grin

Lmao.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.