Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,813 members, 7,837,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2259594 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
so nklankar got a star gift too For what, I wonder!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
ochon:

We're already losing.. If only Persie was still in form.. I hope he gets injured cos Van Gaal ain't ready to bench him.

It would seem Van Gaal is a bit sentimental when it comes to VP. I wouldn't pray VP gets injured though, I just hope Van Gaal can have the balls to drop him some time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
RoyalPearl:
It's just a game besides big brother already knows the winner.
Really? So, it's not just a rumour?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
I don't like Laveda's dress sense. She's always into things that look like they were made off of grandma's old curtains. WTF is she wearing? It looks like a blown up hair "scrunchie".

Africa don't save her! Mnxm.

KCee looks anxious. If I was his wife, I'd be shadow boxing right about now, readying myself to knock the living day light out of this Don Juan. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee all over his 5 ft self grin
do u remember feza?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
v24m:
Good Morning my people. ..a wonderful Sunday to everyone.

Lets keep d forum alive devoid of insults.

Shout out to Ochon, Safarigirl now Safarigurl grin, Alex, Goodgirl, Dannyx, Spade, LaBellaMafiaZA, F addict, Chiazalam1, Akshow SOM and Kslib.
Aaaaw...... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
dynamitee:
so nklankar got a star gift too For what, I wonder!
nope. He got a gift from Biggie for winning the HOH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
suze:
I wonder why is laveda pretending she cant remember she was masturbating. And she just told samantha and butterphly that that she has never masturbated before
alcohol is bad....its possible she doesnt remember....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
ninnyanny:
do u remember feza?

Yes, the one with the red hair. Why?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
AndrERush:

It would seem Van Gaal is a bit sentimental when it comes to VP. I wouldn't pray VP gets injured though, I just hope Van Gaal can have the balls to drop him some time.

Of course he's sentimental when it comes to VP. If not, VP would've been benched since while Rooney takes his place upfront with Falcao... For now, this team have a long way to go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
laveda:Africa im sorry for what happened .for what i did on saturday night....if i remain i wud behave better but if i exit...plz wash wat happened out of ur brain.its not been easy in here but im sorry. i take it that im forgiven
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Yes, the one with the red hair. Why?
shes from Tanzania and so is laveda.....grab what im tryina say.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
ohkay...
YACAA:
nope. He got a gift from Biggie for winning the HOH
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Omg some of the housemates are sitting in the lounge and having their own talk show and Macky2 just asked Frankie if he was gay and that rumour has it that he is. He said no though with no offence to gay people. Eish Macky 2

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
err... I don't know what you are trying to say but I am now very very curious
ninnyanny:
shes from Tanzania and so is laveda.....grab what im tryina say.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sipe looking bourgeois. Hubba hubba grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Macky2 just asked frankie if he is ga.y. A blow beneath d belt if u ask me.

Tayo is mad. Alusa saying jj and ma bea are good in cooking. Tayo chips in Ella is good at the bar grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
YACAA:
Omg some of the housemates are sitting in the lounge and having their own talk show and Macky2 just asked Frankie if he was gay and that rumour has it that he is. He said no though with no offence to gay people. Eish Macky 2

A blow beneath d belt I tell u. Its soooo wrong.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
@ochon your man has done it ☺
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
right now, at this point in time I don't know whether to slap Tayo or take this as a hard joke. Some things gs should be left alone. Laveda should be left alone, it's obvious she is embarrassed and trying get to make amends.
On second day thoughts, maybe he is just trying to get her to free herself and not get things awkward cos she feels guilty, but Co side ring the touchy relationship he has with her, he is being borderline email tactless
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
And the Van Persie being crucified scores. A draw was a fair result to me in this game...now normal duty resumes #BBA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
dynamitee:
err... I don't know what you are trying to say but I am now very very curious
lol......
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ivanovic, only God can judge you. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
life show
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2014

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
n
e
r
v
o
u
s
a
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
useless Ref, crap

moving on.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Show time
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Katutura Kid. angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lucremoy:
grin the dude needs help.

ochon:

That dude hates Tayo and Samantha the most. grin

The brotha goes way back.
I remember him from the Oboma Social Network of which I was a member.
His name then was Skirmishes. He's Kenyan, and hates everything South African.
He was a huge Uti fan then, and helped orchestrate his victory in Kenya. He was reputed back in that social network for his winning streak.

He stood behind Richard, Ricco, Kevin and Uti.

Skirmishes is a legend. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aimeedyki(f): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
dynamitee:
right now, at this point in time I don't know whether to slap Tayo or take this as a hard joke. Some things gs should be left alone. Laveda should be left alone, it's obvious she is embarrassed and trying get to make amends.
On second day thoughts, maybe he is just trying to get her to free herself and not get things awkward cos she feels guilty, but Co side ring the touchy relationship he has with her, he is being borderline email tactless

What did he do?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Me no want make LaFinger go home o...this Katutura kid kicks fine hioo, makes him look good tongue * don't like inked guys though* bleeh

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.