Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2254564 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
MduZA:

your isizulu is good m'khaya....am not knew here,I deactivated my first account because one of the administrators kept on banning it..

Ok good then you know wassup cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
just for those that didn't go to church today,part of the teaching says poverty is not only moneywise,we have people that are poor mentaly,spiritualy,socialy and healthwise and anytime we pray for prosperity,we should kindly pray for all dis not only money.we will be prosperous in IJN

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ayam tired. 7pm should reach so Alusa can go abeg....this is even my last week of watching

So y'all shouldn't bother. I'll be out of your hair in record time grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Safarigurl:
Ayam tired. 7pm should reach so Alusa can go abeg....this is even my last week of watching

Haba...Chic where are you going. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
v24m:
Good Morning my people. ..a wonderful Sunday to everyone.

Lets keep d forum alive devoid of insults.

Shout out to Ochon,

S/O to you too, pretty..

Keep here devoid of insults? A hen will have to grow a tooth first for that to happen. Just enjoy it jare. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
alexumeho:
@V24M.... Datz my baby!! Happy sunday to you to..hope you went to church? Respect to ma guys ochon

Happy sunday to you too my nigga.. How's our wife, V24M doing? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MduZA: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=safarigirl post=27451278]use your brain. You're on a Nigerian site, what did you expect to see? If you don't like the comments, use the damn deactivation button and stop bytchin'. We don't have to justify whatever we say here. "NAIRALAND IS FOR NIGERIANS AND LOVERS OF NIGERIA"

@ Spade my argument started from this comment....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
RoyalPearl:
The way some people kill themselves over Bba grin grin. Some people need to chill. It's just a game besides big brother already knows the winner. It's not worth getting Hbp over it.

Shout out to ochon,
This year big brother is so boring. It just seems to be getting worse every year!

S/O to you too, Royal beauty. Happy Sunday as well..

I share the same sentiment with you that Biggie already know its winner. Reason why I won't be caught dead voting any ish.. I'll Just watch/read and enjoy myself, simples.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
spade:

I caught the guy last year when he tried to play "Perfect Internet Gentleman" with this post:

https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/2198#19247703

But today, na the same person Briaeros dey hide his posts right now as we speak (and probably about to ban) grin
Internet Gentlemen no go kill me grin

LOL.. Always take what you read on here with a pinch of a salt. gringrin

I can't blame him though, sometimes, a little squabble/insult can push us to our temper limit and we snap; and go haywire on the other party. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Safarigurl:

So it's either you've finally gotten your prescription to manage your OCD or is it shock treatment to the brain that did it grin? Pray tell.

BTW, do you get this obsessive/passionate with other things in your life? Your dedication to this show is/was remarkable.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
I love the drama on this thread,please you guys should not stop it.
Stop the drama at your own risk..why in heavens name did njokusboy and forkadict make up?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
v24m:

Haba...Chic where are you going. angry
school o. Classes start next week. So I'll only be dropping by
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Safarigurl:
are you sure??, you might wana check again to confirm.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=MduZA post=27464267][/quote]it's still wrong.

Nairaland didn't ask you to register here. You're not paying the owner when you post. DSTV came to Nigeria, we don't receive free subscriptions. We pay for it and I'm damn sure we pay more than you guys do.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Guys, do not feed the trolls. When you ignore them, they'll crawl back into the hole they came from.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
Safarigurl:

Okay...All the best..no take that your mouth abuse lecturer ohhh grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
someone's posts here irritates me ehhn,

her constant attempt to be raw, and trying to sound like a bad girl is getting lamer by the minute.

smh, moving on

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CraigB: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
Can there please be order in the zoo. Thank you kindly, little beastlings.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MduZA: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Safarigurl:
it's still wrong.

Nairaland didn't ask you to register here. You're not paying the owner when you post. DSTV came to Nigeria, we don't receive free subscriptions. We pay for it and I'm damn sure we pay more than you guys do.

can you quote wherein I mentioned dstv....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dannyxy:
are you sure??, you might wana check again to confirm.
it's November 3rd I have, what do you have?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
MduZA:

can you quote wherein I mentioned dstv....
it was 14 that mentioned DSTV in comparison to NL...did you read all the comments or you just clicked reply?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Slaya(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
alexumeho:
I recommend strong Malaria drugs for you grin
Guy u no well o

dere iz sometin bout her u knw...she just dey unique
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Safarigurl:
it's November 3rd I have, what do you have?
senate had a meeting on friday, in the meeting, they had a consensus to postpone it to 24th Nov due to the incomplete renovations...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
On a lighter note. Here's a photo of Alusa from the other night, that never fails to crack me up. ☺

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MduZA: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yeah am reading every comment,14 made dstv comparison with NL after your comment,do you want me to remind you your comment?

Safarigurl:
it was 14 that mentioned DSTV in comparison to NL...did you read all the comments or you just clicked reply?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
Akshow:
Forwetinnah abeg pway for me. Church no de my agenda today.

You're blest bro. ..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
alexumeho:
I recommend strong Malaria drugs for you grin

Never knew we had a doctor in the house. .. Dr Xumeho biko helep me prescribe better anti malaria drug for yam tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
@safarigirl soRry safarigurl wil miss u, staying in dis forest in imo state all in d name of service has denied me of BBA dis year, wz relying on ur post & a few others cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Afternoon Nairalanders, hope we all went to church, mosques and shrines(place yourself where you belong). As usual, Tayo on drums for the praise/entertainment section of bigbrother Africa hotshots, and Mam Bea singing as if she's bidding BBA goodbye(prayed for all the girls on the chopping block, I can't stand to just watch guys 24/7). You really cannot hate this guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
You see yam...all ye pimples wey no go church, here's your chance to praise God o. Housemates don open Ministry o...led by drummer boy Papa Toye and chief songstress Mambea. With backup singers Arthur, Sipe Alooser and George Bully aka Mr Numbers. I go learn new gospel songs from other African countries today

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.