Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2255273 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Geez, I was just stating an opinion. I'm not claiming to be a "fyn" thing & I'm sure people judge me too but I don't care. Shrugs. Check out my profile to see what I look like.

U luk lyk an Ewe girl from Ghana.....
U r prettier than safarigirl grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tuso:

Beauty is in the eyes of the BEERHOLDER.

Someone else may say that @safarigirl is the prettiest chic on the planet.

Yet another person may say that @v24m is the prettiest chic on the planet. I no call anybody name o. Ehen.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
forkadict:

Absolutely true.

We talked about Big Bro fielding relatively known people as housemates last year and i personally suggested that I would like to see random and unknown people as housemates. Its cos of complexities like these.

@14,
I blame this years dull aura in the BB house to Esther and Lillian's early eviction. Imagine the house with this duo. I can guarantee it will not be this dull. The dull aura may still be linked with fielding housemates that play too safe cos of their marital or parental status and also cos they are oldies. Do you really think someone like butterphly or Sabina would fork in the house even if they wanted to? But imagine them in the house about 8 years ago still single and without kids, they will be much less restrained then if they want to fork in the house than now.

Summary:
Biggie should give us unknown, young and single housemates next year. They should be without kids and preferrably within the ages of 21 and 30. Its the juvenile delinquencies that makes this show click. Most of the housemates now are way past that phase in their lives. So what will anyone expect with the current housemates?
. Totally agree with you but Biggie is all out to make money,and for that he has been bringing in people that are already known to some extent in their respective countries. I guess all stars opened his eyes to a FACT and that is “ready made stars, ready made fans and Voters" after the all stars, it was up ville where we have ready made musicians,models,comedians etc, d thing pay am die ,he then went ahead wit bombarding d house with models,beauty queens,musicians,DJ's in the chase. So the big guy himself has lost it;it's all buiz for him now. That na Y the thing don become either Denrele endorse her or Uti endorse him. U gats know persin wey go rally vote for you to enter that house now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
maingwaest:
. Totally agree with you but Biggie is all out to make money,and for that he has been bringing in people that are already known to some extent in their respective countries. I guess all stars opened his eyes to a FACT and that is “ready made stars, ready made fans and Voters" after the all stars, it was up ville where we have ready made musicians,models,comedians etc, d thing pay am die ,he then went ahead wit bombarding d house with models,beauty queens,musicians,DJ's in the chase. So the big guy himself has lost it;it's all buiz for him now. That na Y the thing don become either Denrele endorse her or Uti endorse him. U gats know persin wey go rally vote for you to enter that house now.

This is quite insightful. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ksslib:

That post was like last month.
Ninny, you still dey stone-age..
lol....all join
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pearl104:
Even if Tayo comes up with Kaceywhore and Mambe, biggy will find a way to keep Tayo, cos he knows that no Tayo, no show.
Left to me alone, Tayo should come home now cos its more painful when u get so close to the money and not win it. I will hate to see him be the 1st or 2nd to leave on the final day, it will break my heart, I haven't even recovered from Melvins own.
lol....melvin?lmao....abeg oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
forkadict:

Despite all these odds, I still think that if a housemate is exceptionally entertaining, it doesnt matter what region he is from, he can still win. It happened with Karen. BB amplified was the most boring BB season ever, Karen was exceptional and Africa voted her.

BB Hotshot is treading that path believe me. If Tayo keeps his head straight and somehow Idris gets evicted, I dont see any bargar that will stand in his way to getting the money. Regional or no regional voting.
Regionalism hadn't sprouted in Karen's time, twas after Karen won that the xenophobes reared their ugly heads preaching that they unite against Nigeria's monopoly of the game. It was fiddled with in Stargame, but shiiit got real in The Chase, now the entire show has been phuckd brutally. Idris won't get evicted unless facing some tough shitt like 3 EA being up with 2 SADC and 1 WA. But na God people destiny dey sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Geez, I was just stating an opinion. I'm not claiming to be a "fyn" thing & I'm sure people judge me too but I don't care. Shrugs. Check out my profile to see what I look like.
you come across to me as a tomboy. Perhaps, I'm wrong...nice hairdo by the way
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tuso:

hehehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pesin don kolomental on this profile.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
I can safely say that just this once, this very day one adict (with a single 'd') was wowwwed and rendered speechless by the lady

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Cestmoi1:
Butterphly was very upset when JJ dismissed her work, telling her that they would not use it in their Extravaganza performance.JJ had completed the script and the songs to go with it.His team-mates were not to worry about a thing!

JJ told Butterphly that they would not use her piece as he had already written something. She retreated in silence and went to sit outside on her own, fuming from the dismissal.
Culled: BBA hotshot channel
jj is very autocratic. Your typical 'mr know it all'...I have a problem with people like that
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Sheilla nipplez big like 1 naira coin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Yes. That's my Facebook pic.
nice pic labellamafiaza
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
2 return 2 full consciousness as divine beings, it is imperative dat u now begin 2 turn e leadership over 2 e heart, and allow e heart 2 rule again rather than e mind....ignite e fire of ur soul once again...encourage it 2 fuel e passion of ur heart as u journey home...e creator invite u 2 choose a more joyful destiny by making wiser choices 4 urself..........
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Oooooops.....tot I was posting on facebook.... grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
prettymwiks:
I can safely say that just this once, this very day one adict (with a single 'd') was wowwwed and rendered speechless by the lady

No be only she na. Even @v24m, @Agbgift and @Eweodu.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Drahmah:
jj is very autocratic. Your typical 'mr know it all'...I have a problem with people like that

I tell you bro. A major problem at that
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Drahmah:
short fellows are always like dat....they always think pipl r tryina look down on dem....lol...by d way where's ginger?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
To be frank, I think Big Brother Amplified was, by far, the season with the largest budget, with Revolution coming in at a distant second.
Amplified had the backing of the mighty Coca-Cola, among many other business titans. Every aspect of that show screamed 'taste' - from the interior decoration, to the musical guest performances. Hell, even the web graphic designs were top-notch.

But after the charade that was last year's season, who do we have as the sponsors now? Honeywell pasta.
Anyway, I won't laugh. I'll just say 'continue'.
Very soon, na KOKO GARRI go come dey sponsor una finally finally.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Drahmah:
He has short man syndrome. Its common with people of his kind. You just have to use sense to.work with such people. Sorry to all the shortees out there grin, i didnt mean to be rude.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
forkadict:

Despite all these odds, I still think that if a housemate is exceptionally entertaining, it doesnt matter what region he is from, he can still win. It happened with Karen. BB amplified was the most boring BB season ever, Karen was exceptional and Africa voted her.

BB Hotshot is treading that path believe me. If Tayo keeps his head straight and somehow Idris gets evicted, I dont see any bargar that will stand in his way to getting the money. Regional or no regional voting.

Seconded. .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
spade:
To be frank, I think Big Brother Amplified was, by far, the season with the largest budget, with Revolution coming in at a distant second.
Amplified had the backing of the mighty Coca-Cola, among many other business titans. Every aspect of that show screamed 'taste' - from the interior decoration, to the musical guest performances. Hell, even the web graphic designs were top-notch.

But after the charade that was last year's season, who do we have as the sponsors now? Honeywell pasta.
Anyway, I won't laugh. I'll just say 'continue'.
Very soon, na KOKO GARRI go come dey sponsor una finally finally.
The year KOKO GARRI will.sponsor, mnet should just bide the show good bye.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA fine biko...now I know what our resident trouble maker looks like. Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
ninnyanny:
short fellows are always like dat....they always think pipl r tryina look down on dem....lol...by d way where's ginger?
lol. You remember! I'm looking for her as well. How u doing?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
forkadict:

I tell you bro. A major problem at that
I trust you to. Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
Agbgift:

He has short man syndrome. Its common with people of his kind. You just have to use sense to.work with such people. Sorry to all the shortees out there grin, i didnt mean to be rude.
I totally agree with the 'short man syndrome' thing. I know a few people like that. Always trying to prove a point...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
Forwetinnah:
LaBellaMafiaZA fine biko...now I know what our resident trouble maker looks like. Beautiful
She is fine. Saw her pics too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Dude, you mean you never looked @ the other pic you made me post on this thread of all places? Now I'm heartbroken sad

I don't take compliments well so I plead the 5th on the other stuff.

Can I see you? Your pic, I mean.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
forkadict:
I'm impressed with the way my boy moved on from Goitse. And I love the chemistry between my boy & Ellah. She looks smitten by his charms. Even more so by his sense of humor. Dude just kept cracking her up persistently. That's pure love right there.
Yeah right.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
clefstone:
Sheilla nipplez big like 1 naira coin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Xhosa women with their flawless skin! I'm jealous! angry angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.