Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252182 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Agbgift:

She looks fine. Saw her pics too.
she doesnt look fine....shes fine....lmao.....*runs away*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
spade:
To be frank, I think Big Brother Amplified was, by far, the season with the largest budget, with Revolution coming in at a distant second.
Amplified had the backing of the mighty Coca-Cola, among many other business titans. Every aspect of that show screamed 'taste' - from the interior decoration, to the musical guest performances. Hell, even the web graphic designs were top-notch.

But after the charade that was last year's season, who do we have as the sponsors now? Honeywell pasta.
Anyway, I won't laugh. I'll just say 'continue'.
Very soon, na KOKO GARRI go come dey sponsor una finally finally.
What was so wrong with last season? The rate this season is going, na Yoyo Bitters sure pass next season, that's if Nigeria is involved as na we dey give them major sponsors grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Can u just imagine...I walk in n out of this site like my house without paying homage 2 e brains behind this...
OLUWASEUN OSEWA(I heard u r e brains behind this)...na u make this possible ooooo...God bless u ooooo..
GREETINGS BIGBROTHER NAIRALAND... grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Dude, you mean you never looked @ the other pic you made me post on this thread of all places? Now I'm heartbroken sad

I don't take compliments well so I plead the 5th on the other stuff.

Can I see you? Your pic, I mean.

Lol...when did this happen?? I never knew you had your real picture up until today., i'm not a dude by the way. grin . Can I see the "other picture" again? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
safarigirl:
Regionalism hadn't sprouted in Karen's time, twas after Karen won that the xenophobes reared their ugly heads preaching that they unite against Nigeria's monopoly of the game. It was fiddled with in Stargame, but shiiit got real in The Chase, now the entire show has been phuckd brutally. Idris won't get evicted unless facing some tough shitt like 3 EA being up with 2 SADC and 1 WA. But na God people destiny dey sha

Regionalism first reared its head during Big Brother Africa 3, the week Uti was up against Munya. It was championed by Zimbabweans in a bid to save Munya, and numerous countries bought into it. Uti was evicted by SADC countries, and so was Morris (the week he was up against Thami and Hazel, he was evicted by AO, BW, MW, NA, TZ, SA, ZM and ZW).
The plan worked; and with Morris' eviction, it signalled the end of the road for non-SADC's. South Africans were ecstatic about this, and went about singing about this new Southern African Solidarity... well... atleast until Munya, Tawana and Ricco turned on Thami and set him up for possible eviction alongside Hazel (the season's most boring housemate). South Africans learned, the hard way, that they were infact alone, as Thami was evicted by every single participating country that season except South Africa and ROA. 11-2. It was the most humiliating eviction that season.
The alliance pretty much fell apart, as Munya, Ricco and Tawana continued with their victimization of Hazel until the end.

During BBA Revolution, the female housemates, led by Paloma (Zambia), tried to hatch a plan that would see the male housemates evicted first; but Renee (Namibia) and Mzamo (Malawi) were having none of that, as they were more friendly to the bro's. The animosity followed that path. SADC couldn't unite there.

Regionalism existed way earlier than you thought. However, East African Solidarity kicked off during StarGame.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
ninnyanny:
she doesnt look fine....shes fine....lmao.....*runs away*
I don modify am sharperly. Make i nor enter trouble o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tuso:
Can u just imagine...I walk in n out of this site like my house without paying homage 2 e brains behind this...
OLUWASEUN OSEWA(I heard u r e brains behind this)...na u make this possible ooooo...God bless u ooooo..

Bro. You have a funny way of writing. You substitute the word 'the' with the letter 'e'.

That's just funny
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Drahmah:
lol. You remember! I'm looking for her as well. How u doing?
im gud....hw r u?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
chaiiiii I Don tire for this hms

liars,, pretenders,, ghosts,, observers,, furniture's,,

*trace TV on point*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tuso:
na we u suppose first hail.....how many times seun de put update for this site?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
safarigirl:
What was so wrong with last season? The rate this season is going, na Yoyo Bitters sure pass next season, that's if Nigeria is involved as na we dey give them major sponsors grin

Now that I look back at things, I think certain outcomes and results were tampered with, beforehand.
But it's all water under the bridge now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Agbgift:

I don modify am sharperly. Make i nor enter trouble o.
lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Drahmah:
you come across to me as a tomboy. Perhaps, I'm wrong...nice hairdo by the way

Tomboy to the bone grin I fux with only men though so let's never ever get it twisted lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
O boy, na who dey do this thing? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
where is GHKWAME?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
spade:

Regionalism first reared its head in during Big Brother Africa 3, the week Uti was up against Munya. It was championed by Zimbabweans in a bid to save Munya, and numerous countries bought into it. Uti was evicted by SADC countries, and so was Morris (the week he was up against Thami and Hazel, he was evicted by AO, BW, MW, NA, TZ, SA, ZM and ZW).
The plan worked; and with Morris' eviction, it signalled the end of the road for non-SADC's. South Africans were ecstatic about this, and went about singing about this new Southern African Solidarity... well... atleast until Munya, Tawana and Ricco turned on Thami and set him up for possible eviction alongside Hazel (the season's most boring housemate). South Africans learned, the hard way, that they were infact alone, as Thami was evicted by every single participating country that season except South Africa and ROA. 11-2. It was the most humiliating eviction that season.
The alliance pretty much fell apart, as Munya, Ricco and Tawana continued with their victimization of Hazel until the end.

During BBA Revolution, the female housemates, led by Paloma (Zambia), tried to hatch a plan that would see the male housemates evicted first; but Renee (Namibia) and Mzamo (Malawi) were having none of that, as they were more friendly to the bro's. The animosity followed that path. SADC couldn't unite there.

Regionalism existed way earlier than you thought. However, East African Solidarity kicked off during StarGame.

This is one murraforker that it's difficult to argue with cos he always got his facts and figures.

By the powers vested in me as the Assistant MOD of this thread, I hereby confer on you the title of NL RESIDENT CONSULTANT ON BIG BROTHER MATTERS.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Tomboy to the bone grin I fux with only men though so let's never ever get it twisted lol.

LOL....OK

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
forkadict:

This is one murraforker that it's difficult to argue with cos he always got his facts and figures.

By the powers vested in me as the Assistant MOD of this thread, I hereby confer on you the title of NL RESIDENT CONSULTANT ON BIG BROTHER MATTERS.

LMAO!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
safarigirl:
Anyway a borite won last year.
People overhyped this borite to her victory.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
Some Fridays that are cloned from Mondays...and the official marathon at Multichoice office. No wonder they gave us back the controversial dollars. God Bless this forum, especially those who fart when they type here. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
GoodGirl2:
People overhyped this borite to her victory.
do you have to keep reminding us?..

not good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
I know tall people that are like that too. Fact is personalities like JJ's have situations where they are needed and they thrive. I like the fact that the guy is creative and hardworking as anything. It's nice to have people like that on your team, as long as you can control their excesses and restrict them to their strengths and not let their weaknesses seep in
ninnyanny:
short fellows are always like dat....they always think pipl r tryina look down on dem....lol...by d way where's ginger?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dannyxy:
do you have to keep reminding us?.. not good.
May be I do, so we won't have a repeat performance of a having another dull, colourless BBA winner.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kendrick93(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
this is one of or possibly d most borin bba ever...yawn
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kendrick93(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
GoodGirl2:
May be I do, so we won't have a repeat performance of a having another dull, colourless BBA winner.
dillish was a deserved winner... apart frm melvin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
permithius, JJ and their comrades like talking and having convos as if they are featuring on an episode of "boys in the hood", complete with accents and buzz words like "my nigga" and "that's dope". This afternoon, JJ said his mom says to him "Yo Jay, are you cool?". I'm sorry, but I'm not buying those stories. And there are no hoods in Africa. There are cities and slums, and the streets. and we don't speak through our noses. Like seriously, I am amazed at how freshly irritated I get every time I listen to JJ and permithius act that they are two bradaz who only just migrated to Africa 28 days ago!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

lol. Right. Images say a lot.

It's okay to be a tomboy...if
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
kendrick93:
... lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

lol. Right. Images say a lot.

It's okay to be a tomboy...if some femininity is retained. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
kendrick93:
this is one of or possibly d most borin bba ever...yawn
You know you have a very boring BBA house when Sheila being taken in by Tayo's conversation becomes a topic of discussion.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
kendrick93:
Your opinion, which is much respected.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Samantha's costume scary !

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.