Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2259767 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
wow, see as I rush go watch that ellah video.

mmhh, she's quite a beauty, a black beauty, but she got nothing on dillish oh, at all, and I think she is more like Cleo than dillish.. my thought

I also spared some m.b for sexylele too..

Lillian, wow, she is pretty ohh, she looks like Yvonne Nelson to me, but more sexyyy.
I think she will be the one to keep the boys company, and I see her having beefs with the ladies... one thing though, I hope she is not another Beverly, because I see some Beverly in her..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dannyxy: wow, see as I rush go watch that ellah video.

mmhh, she's quite a beauty, a black beauty, but she got nothing on dillish oh, at all, and I think she is more like Cleo than dillish.. my thought

I also spared some m.b for sexylele too..

Lillian, wow, she is pretty ohh, she looks like Yvonne Nelson to me, but more sexyyy.
I think she will be the one to keep the boys company, and I see her having beefs with the ladies... one thing though, I hope she is not another Beverly, because I see some Beverly in her..

Lol, not as pretty as Dillish, but same character kind of. This babe is no Cleo, she no even smell am

Lillian ehn.... This is what that Diss and Don't vote had to say on Lillian vs Samantha (theSA girl)

Tell you what, let's all just be honest with ourselves here for a minute: If you were to see Samantha at a mall (if you hadn't known she'd be in the BB house), would she immediately grab your attention? Would she drive you crazy? Would you immediately run to her and kiss her feet and tell her how "VERY" beautiful she is? Would you spend you last 100 Randela on her? Would you? I want you to think about that for a second or 5.............................................
Your answer was NO, right? Right! You know why? Because she's just an okay chick. Nothing THAT special about her. So everytime I see a South African posting "Ooh our beautiful Sam...Ooh Sam is so beautiful though" or some shit like that, it just once again proves just how deaperate South Africans can be.
Why cant you just say "hmmm she's not bad, but still not the hottest chick I've seen, hope what she lacks in looks she'll make up for by being entertaining". It's okay to say that. Dont feel the need to convince us or yourselves that she's beautiful just because the Nigerians made noise about Lily's beauty, because truth be told, Lily's hot. Samantha's not... Now please do whatever you can to find a way to come to terms with that. Form a support group or something. But please South Africans, stop being in denial. It ain't healthy. It ain't not sexy. It ain't cool. It ain't attractive.

I know Nigeria & SA are like Chiefs & Pirates, and right now as we all know, Chiefs have the bragging rights...well so does Nigeria. Their chick is waaaaaay hotter, so they won this round.
Now sit your Sara Bartman asses down and congratulate the other kids, South Africans.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Darn I'm watching the vids and I'm definitely getting to feel they'll be even worse live than on paper/photos.....sheesh grin grin I hope I don't get fed up before the show even starts. As for that Ellah, she annoys me already. "I'm sexy and I know it" kind of eyes that make me want to hurl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed She's not going to last AT ALL.

In fact I can start predicting right now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Hehehe. Chinch.

How you go know? You resemble Judas; you sabi deny person wey love you so. angry angry
Erm

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Anthony3850(m): 3:39am On Oct 03, 2014
Beverly.. Urghh i never liked her, hope lilian is better
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by odion81(f): 5:13am On Oct 03, 2014
safarigirl: Lol, not as pretty as Dillish, but same character kind of. This babe is no Cleo, she no even smell am

Lillian ehn.... This is what that Diss and Don't vote had to say on Lillian vs Samantha (theSA girl)

Tell you what, let's all just be honest with ourselves here for a minute: If you were to see Samantha at a mall (if you hadn't known she'd be in the BB house), would she immediately grab your attention? Would she drive you crazy? Would you immediately run to her and kiss her feet and tell her how "VERY" beautiful she is? Would you spend you last 100 Randela on her? Would you? I want you to think about that for a second or 5.............................................
Your answer was NO, right? Right! You know why? Because she's just an okay chick. Nothing THAT special about her. So everytime I see a South African posting "Ooh our beautiful Sam...Ooh Sam is so beautiful though" or some shit like that, it just once again proves just how deaperate South Africans can be.
Why cant you just say "hmmm she's not bad, but still not the hottest chick I've seen, hope what she lacks in looks she'll make up for by being entertaining". It's okay to say that. Dont feel the need to convince us or yourselves that she's beautiful just because the Nigerians made noise about Lily's beauty, because truth be told, Lily's hot. Samantha's not... Now please do whatever you can to find a way to come to terms with that. Form a support group or something. But please South Africans, stop being in denial. It ain't healthy. It ain't not sexy. It ain't cool. It ain't attractive.

I know Nigeria & SA are like Chiefs & Pirates, and right now as we all know, Chiefs have the bragging rights...well so does Nigeria. Their chick is waaaaaay hotter, so they won this round.
Now sit your Sara Bartman asses down and congratulate the other kids, South Africans.
. Please give me a link go diss and don't vote
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 6:23am On Oct 03, 2014
i everyone?i thought you guys said you want this year BB to continue on the chase thread?i'v tried finding that but seen everybody hear!?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2014
odion81: . Please give me a link go diss and don't vote
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=256987257699916&refid=52&__tn__=C
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2014
Aida13: Darn I'm watching the vids and I'm definitely getting to feel they'll be even worse live than on paper/photos.....sheesh grin grin I hope I don't get fed up before the show even starts. As for that Ellah, she annoys me already. "I'm sexy and I know it" kind of eyes that make me want to hurl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed She's not going to last AT ALL.

In fact I cam start predicting right now.
lol. She'll last longer than
Trezagah
Arthur.
Permithias
Sabina.
Laveda
Kaycey Moore

She should at least get through the first month...if she doesn't separate herself from the others.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2014
Was able to watch a couple of videos.

I enjoyed the zambians' clips. The macky2 reminds me of prezzo, physically not so attractive, but very confident and good with words. He sounds like an interesting guy -the kinda guy that will make friends easily (especially with the opposite gender) because of his sense of humour. Better looking that kaone though, at least his dentition isn't that horrible.

Theresa(resa)- I love her clip too, she has a great personality, speaks very well and I'm looking forward to seeing her in the house. She has a boyfriend so has no intention of being in a relationship. She claims to be a 'germophobe' and a neat freak.

kacey(gh), surprisingly is not that bad looking at all. He actually looks very okay but lacks charisma and character. I bet he has a terrible dress sense too cos that polo no be am at all. He speaks like a spoilt ajepako. And I heard him mention his wife but can't tell if he was just citing an instance or was talking reality. Didn't bother to replay.

Bea is too formal for my liking. Her clip was more like watching a job interview. She's beautiful.

Ellah, she's pretty, has a glowing skin, but I think she might have an attitude, she admitted she can be cocky. A sharon O, maybe. She feels sleeping with anyone in the house is disgusting and she'll never do so.

Idris is a cool, fine guy, I agree. I love his dentition too and the guy sabi laugh..sounds like a care-free, fun loving guy. dazzall.

Sheila is okay, claims her most loved body part is her bum because it is naturally big, beautiful, very firm and well toned. Well, I didn't get to see the butt, but hey, if its not a mothama-looking butt, it aint no firm butt.

Laveda from tanzania - I didn't enjoy her clip, I think she wasn't herself in the video. She was trying too hard.

Mira- claims many people tell her she's a gabrielle union look alike(the ugly version though). She claims to be booksmart and her dad informed her about the auditions and took her to the venue. I'm indifferent.

Luis from nam reminds me of kyle, he's better looking though.

Gotsie from bots is okay too. One minute she looks like millicent and the next minute she looks young and pretty. She talks and plays too much and her interview became pretty annoying with the giggles.

Lilian lilian. She rolled her eyes almost throughout the clip, a little annoying. She admits she loves attention. I'm certain she would not be a bore, but can't tell if we won't want her packing few weeks into the game, lol. And she actually has stained teeth iyawo tm, the pictures didn't lie.

Sipe's make up is out of this world. Pokello's natural beside this chic. Those eyebrows are scary. She said her phobia is water, but ended up saying she loves water and swimming. Either she didnt know what she was saying or I don't know what I heard.

Nlanla and sabina have very forgettable videos. I only remember the former's overfull dentition.

Samantha from SA is just average, not as smashing as she looked in picture. I'm sure she'd look less attractive without the big hair and make up.

Mr265, cool dude, looks like teekay(sheila's love in bba3).

His clip, theresa's and macky clips--my top clips.

Safari girl, I didn't see tayo's o. I've searched and searched!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2014
odion81: . Please give me a link go diss and don't vote

check out 'big brother africa watch, diss and don't vote
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2014
StateOfMind: Was able to watch a couple of videos.

I enjoyed the zambians' clips. The macky2 reminds me of prezzo, physically not so attractive, but very confident and good with words. He sounds like an interesting guy -the kinda guy that will make friends easily (especially with the opposite gender) because of his sense of humour. Better looking that kaone though, at least his dentition isn't that horrible.

Theresa(resa)- I love her clip too, she has a great personality, speaks very well and I'm looking forward to seeing her in the house. She has a boyfriend so has no intention of being in a relationship. She claims to be a 'germophobe' and a neat freak.

kacey(gh), surprisingly is not that bad looking at all. He actually looks very okay but lacks charisma and character. I bet he has a terrible dress sense too cos that polo no be am at all. He speaks like a spoilt ajepako. And I heard him mention his wife but can't tell if he was just citing an instance or was talking reality. Didn't bother to replay.

Bea is too formal for my liking. Her clip was more like watching a job interview. She's beautiful.

Ellah, she's pretty, has a glowing skin, but I think she might have an attitude, she admitted she can be cocky. A sharon O, maybe. She feels sleeping with anyone in the house is disgusting and she'll never do so.

Idris is a cool, fine guy, I agree. I love his dentition too and the guy sabi laugh..sounds like a care-free, fun loving guy. dazzall.

Sheila is okay, claims her most loved body part is her bum because it is naturally big, beautiful, very firm and well toned. Well, I didn't get to see the butt, but hey, if its not a mothama-looking butt, it aint no firm butt.

Laveda from tanzania - I didn't enjoy her clip, I think she wasn't herself in the video. She was trying too hard.

Mira- claims many people tell her she's a gabrielle union look alike(the ugly version though). She claims to be booksmart and her dad informed her about the auditions and took her to the venue. I'm indifferent.

Gotsie from bots is okay too. One minute she looks like millicent and the next minute she looks young and pretty. She talks and plays too much and her interview became pretty annoying with the giggles.

Lilian lilian. She rolled her eyes almost throughout the clip, a little annoying. She admits she loves attention. I'm certain she would not be a bore, but can't tell if we won't want her packing few weeks into the game, lol. And she actually has stained teeth iyawo tm, the pictures didn't lie.

Sipe's make up is out of this world. Pokello's natural beside this chic. Those eyebrows are scary. She said her phobia is water, but ended up saying she loves water and swimming. Either she didnt know what she was saying or I don't know what I heard.

Nlanla and sabina have very forgettable videos. I only remember the former's overfull dentition.

Samantha from SA is just average, not as smashing as she looked in picture. I'm sure she'd look less attractive without the big hair and make up.

my dear, they haven't uploaded any clip in youtube fter Sipe's, so any T name isn't there and the Rwandan guys aren't there either. Had to use airtime to watch Tayo's on the main site

Yes, I concur that Samantha will look extremely average once we get rid of the hair, I've always maintained that people who use big hair are ugly and the hair is just a distraction

Yes, Nhlanhla won't provide much entertainment, so far, my favorite clips are those of Idris, lillian and Mr. 265

Kaycey Moore reminds me of some timid boy from abakiliki, no sense of style and too meek. He won't last

Nice analysis
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2014
safarigirl: lol. She'll last longer than
Trezagah
Arthur.
Permithias
Sabina.
Laveda
Kaycey Moore

She should at least get through the first month...if she doesn't separate herself from the others.

Ok oo. She's like the annoying "fine girl" that other girls will immediately want to nominate grin just to get rid of their 'competition'.

As for Lillian, am I the only one who thinks she's overrated?? Not fine at ALL. Good shape but that face tongue like a typical born and bred Bini area girl grin Trust me, that skin of hers will start disgracing her soon. She looks like she needs makeup constantly. Of all the girls we have in Naija...smh

The only female I'm feeling is that M'am chick. She's real.

And she's actually pretty.

Repping Ghana jare grin I like their housemates this year grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2014
Aida13:

Ok oo. She's like the annoying "fine girl" that other girls will immediately want to nominate grin just to get rid of their 'competition'.

As for Lillian, am I the only one who thinks she's overrated?? Not fine at ALL. Good shape but that face tongue like a typical born and bred Bini area girl grin Trust me, that skin of hers will start disgracing her soon. She looks like she needs makeup constantly. Of all the girls we have in Naija...smh

And how do typical born and bred bini area girls look?

Enlighten us.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2014
Aida13:

big brother is for hot girls, not pretty ones and Lillian fits the bill. Certainly not overrted in my opinion and will go far. She's pretty enough, the hottest Naija rep in 9 seasons, that has to count for something. You're the first one to say she's overrated....and I don't get the ish with her skin, sup with tht? And yes, she looks like a make-up girl, but she wouldn't need it as much as Sipe and Samantha or even thqt Resa chic.

Whether the girls nominate Ella or not isn't important, Dillish was the most nominated housemate last year...the more some get nominated, the more popular they are with viewers

Don't care for Bea, she's not winning material IMO...will be very forgettable in the long run, a lot like Ofunneka
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
safarigirl post=/post/26826652:
big brother is for hot girls, not pretty ones and Lillian fits the bill. Certainly not overrted in my opinion and will go far. She's pretty enough, the hottest Naija rep in 9 seasons, that has to count for something. You're the first one to say she's overrated....and I don't get the ish with her skin, sup with tht? And yes, she looks like a make-up girl, but she wouldn't need it as much as Sipe and Samantha or even thqt Resa chic.

Whether the girls nominate Ella or not isn't important, Dillish was the most nominated housemate last year...the more some get nominated, the more popular they are with viewers

Don't care for Bea, she's not winning material IMO...will be very forgettable in the long run, a lot like Ofunneka

Ella = Koketso.

Hot chick, short time span grin

Mark my words. Oh, and I stand by my comment about Lillian. If a nice weave, slim shape and pancake light skin makes a girl "hot" then OK. But for me, she is actually the opposite of pretty. Different strokes.

And I like M,am not for any hotness (tho to me she's far sexier than that skinny ass Lillian). I just like her manner. If she goes there and starts forming housewife, cooking and cleaning, that's none of my business grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ksslib post=/post/26826308:

Enlighten us.
Ksslib post=/post/26826308:

Enlighten us.

If you've never encountered one, then there's no point describing grin having schooled there, I know what I'm saying. The thing about character is it's just like color...it'll wash out and show before long. Her true "colors" will soon show tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
JekyllAndHyde post=/post/26815206:

You're welcome, dear. Btw, @highlighted, I know what came to your mind. grin angry Be wise...lol
Yea right.Think everyone is like you? Yeyegrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Aida13 post=/post/26830673:

Ella = Koketso.

Hot chick, short time span grin

Mark my words. Oh, and I stand by my comment about Lillian. If a nice weave, slim shape and pancake light skin makes a girl "hot" then OK. But for me, she is actually the opposite of pretty. Different strokes.

And I like M,am not for any hotness (tho to me she's far sexier than that skinny ass Lillian). I just like her manner. If she goes there and starts forming housewife, cooking and cleaning, that's none of my business grin
Koketso? Hot? Most South Africans would disagree with that grin. Yes, fake hair and excess make-up= hot girl. Hot girls are usually artificial. Then again, this isn't Miss Nigeria, so who cares? Na who go twerk na im people wan see, not Cherise. Bea's clip was ok, if she didn't talk like twas a job interview like stateofmind said. Hope she's at least a strong character like Confidence, else....even Black widow will be there to see her off
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Aida13 post=/post/26830937:

If you've never encountered one, then there's no point describing grin having schooled there, I know what I'm saying. The thing about character is it's just like color...it'll wash out and show before long. Her true "colors" will soon show tongue
I've not only encountered one but thousands and i still dont know what you are on about. And not all colors wash, save for okrika.

You will agree it'll be in everyone plus this threads favor if we desist from airing false tribalistic stereotypes. Be it subconsciously or otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
safarigirl post=/post/26818443:
Lol, not as pretty as Dillish, but same character kind of. This babe is no Cleo, she no even smell am

[b]Tell you what, let's all [b]just be honest with ourselves here for a minute: If you were to see Samantha at a mall (if you hadn't known she'd be in the BB house), would she [/b]immediately grab your attention? Would she drive you crazy? Would you immediately run to her and kiss her feet and tell her how "VERY" beautiful she is? Would you spend you last 100 Randela on her? Would you? I want you to think about that for a second or [/b]5.............................................

At first bolded, that babe is definitely finier than Cleo and the gap between her and lilian is really wide... lilian is just like any other basic light skinned chick with some a'r'se... plus she has this moustache...
Not that the looks count for anything..
At second bolded, no person who has been in a university would be awestruck by even Dillish let alone grovel at her feet.... That don't change the fact that she cute

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ksslib:
I've not only encountered one but thousands and i still dont know what you are on about. And not all colors wash, save for okrika.

You will agree it'll be in everyone plus this threads favor if we desist from airing false tribalistic stereotypes. Be it subconsciously or otherwise.

Hmmm
Insult someone and mention their tribe = they call me tribalistic

Lol how else can I describe her and not mention her tribe?
She's bini/edo if I'm not mistaken and it shows in a razz way grin If she was ibo/yoruba and showed some razz traits of those tribes um..imma point that out too. No hate, no beef. Just dissing. Can I live? grin

By the way, not ALL bini/edo girls act or talk like her. That's why I qualified her as being "like" a bini "area girl".

Hey bro, excuse me if she's your new crush-to-be...but she isn't all that. Look well, well. Look past the itty-bitty waist and the pasty skin. I have my eyes, you have yours. I see what I see, same for you grin just because the whole africa might say she's the hottest nigerian contender in history...um, on a good day, in a good weave, heels and sexy black dress, my Bev will beat her in looks hands down!!

Let's just watch and see. You...or me, might end up wrong. Till then, dude chill. I can sense your ire brewing, abi I ruffle d feathers ni?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Aida13:

Hmmm
Insult someone and mention their tribe = they call me tribalistic

Lol how else can I describe her and not mention her tribe?
She's bini/edo if I'm not mistaken and it shows in a razz way grin If she was ibo/yoruba and showed some razz traits of those tribes um..imma point that out too. No hate, no beef. Just dissing. Can I live? grin

By the way, not ALL bini/edo girls act or talk like her. That's why I qualified her as being "like" a bini "area girl".

Hey bro, excuse me if she's your new crush-to-be...but she isn't all that. Look well, well. Look past the itty-bitty waist and the pasty skin. I have my eyes, you have yours. I see what I see, same for you grin just because the whole africa might say she's the hottest nigerian contender in history...um, on a good day, in a good weave, heels and sexy black dress, my Bev will beat her in looks hands down!!

Let's just watch and see. You...or me, might end up wrong. Till then, dude chill. I can sense your ire brewing, abi I ruffle d feathers ni?

I agree, she's not all dat, but she's sexy, ain't no way ur bev gonna beat that girl even on her best day... nd I ain't even trying to diss Bev.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
safarigirl: Koketso? Hot? Most South Africans would disagree with that grin. Yes, fake hair and excess make-up= hot girl. Hot girls are usually artificial. Then again, this isn't Miss Nigeria, so who cares? Na who go twerk na im people wan see, not Cherise. Bea's clip was ok, if she didn't talk like twas a job interview like stateofmind said. Hope she's at least a strong character like Confidence, else....even Black widow will be there to see her off

Ehhh, Koketso not hot? What?! Tall, slim, well spoken...she has that air of "unattainable" that had all the guys having crushes on her in d house. But only LK4 was "man" enuf to get close. She couldn't dance for $hit and she was kind of ponmo_lipped but that was one classy hot chick. IMO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
njokusboy:

I agree, she's not all dat, but she's sexy, ain't no way ur bev gonna beat that girl even on her best day... nd I ain't even trying to diss Bev.

Ok o, you have your eyes I have mine. Somehow I'm guessing this is a light-skin thing grin I've been reading somewhere how black guys can go gagag for just lightskin when it comes to chicks (I'm talking about US). These yellow pawpaw girls get a free pass just for their skin tone. Ok o. Ok. Continue. I will watch out on your behalf and see how it goes for Ms Lightskin Lillian.

And no, I have no beef for light-skin. Cleo, Pokello, Feza etc were lightskin and I liked them. In the first week anyway.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
StateOfMind: Was able to watch a couple of videos.

I don't know the relationship btw bleached girls and stained teeth... Do you have any idea?? I mean,just look at Tonto, am not saying she bleached oh but I won't rule that out...
Nd I thought u loved eye rollers
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
forkadict:

Argueing isnt my favourite pasttime neither.

Fine, I give it to you, SA has a larger subscriber base than naija but I only asked if subscriber base is the yardstick for choosing countries and number of reps why did naija have 3 slots against South Africa's 2 in BB the Revolution?

Next, you said naija has about 800k subscribers. I laugh. Cos Lagos, PH and maybe abuja will give you that figure. Talk more of the whole of naija. I just said instinctively and went on the internet after seeing this post of your now. So here's my proof: http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/09/nigerians-knock-dstv-services-bemoan-exploitation/

I hate to argue

The information i provided is 100% correct. The link you posted cant be trusted, its someone's opinion, not facts, you must put that into consideration. May things he wrote about were wrong, joburg is not SA capital. he inflated the subscrition numbers, wrong. do some more research.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Aida13:

Ok o, you have your eyes I have mine. Somehow I'm guessing this is a light-skin thing grin I've been reading somewhere how black guys can go gagag for just lightskin when it comes to chicks (I'm talking about US). These yellow pawpaw girls get a free pass just for their skin tone. Ok o. Ok. Continue. I will watch out on your behalf and see how it goes for Ms Lightskin Lillian.

And no, I have no beef for light-skin. Cleo, Pokello, Feza etc were lightskin and I liked them. In the first week anyway.

Lolzz, I am light-skinned and surrounded by light-skinned women, light skinned womendon't freak me... I think you can guess why...
Nd I done even like any housemate yet... I don't know any of them well enough
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
njokusboy:

Lolzz, I am light-skinned and surrounded by light-skinned women, light skinned womendon't freak me... I think you can guess why...
Nd I done even like any housemate yet... I don't know any of them well enough

That's good, that's good. For now, we're just judging on face value - we don't really know who we'll end up liking for his/her entertainment value, personality and intelligence - the 3 things that help viewers keep a housemate in the BBA house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
njokusboy:

At first bolded, that babe is definitely finier than Cleo and the gap between her and lilian is really wide... lilian is just like any other basic light skinned chick with some a'r'se... plus she has this moustache...
Not that the looks count for anything..
At second bolded, no person who has been in a university would be awestruck by even Dillish let alone grovel at her feet.... That don't change the fact that she cute
first off, I wasn't comparing Ella and Cleo in terms of looks, I was comparing them in terms of character and I maintain that Cleo is wayyyy cooler than Ella.

Secondly, you guys should really check up the difference between a pretty girl and a hot one cuz you all still think I'm saying Lillian is the prettiest girl in the house, which I'm not.....and please, I still have not seen this imaginary a'r'se you're seeing. Please provide a picture with the a'r'se highlighted. Thank you

Third, the admin of that BBA page is a South African who is trying to downplay Samantha's looks. She's not even saying Lillian is pretty cuz she called her a tramp, she's saying Lillian is HOT....not the same thing, I repeat
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
safarigirl: first off, I wasn't comparing Ella and Cleo in terms of looks, I was comparing them in terms of character and I maintain that Cleo is wayyyy cooler than Ella.

Secondly, you guys should really check up the difference between a pretty girl and a hot one cuz you all still think I'm saying Lillian is the prettiest girl in the house, which I'm not.....and please, I still have not seen this imaginary a'r'se you're seeing. Please provide a picture with the a'r'se highlighted. Thank you

Third, the admin of that BBA page is a South African who is trying to downplay Samantha's looks. She's not even saying Lillian is pretty cuz she called her a tramp, she's saying Lillian is HOT....not the same thing, I repeat

Anyway you put it, attractive, Hot or whatever... Doesn't change the fact that lilian doesn't come even remotely close to that girl in the looks department.... The lady floors her hands down... Flawless victory...

Nd how do you determine the character of a person you don't know.... undecided undecided
How do you know Cleo is cooler when you havnt watched the girl save for a 2 minute clip...
That girl is finer than Cleo, as for character, that is yet to be seen.. ur just a hater and u can't even hide it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Aida13:

Ehhh, Koketso not hot? What?! Tall, slim, well spoken...she has that air of "unattainable" that had all the guys having crushes on her in d house. But only LK4 was "man" enuf to get close. She couldn't dance for $hit and she was kind of ponmo_lipped but that was one classy hot chick. IMO
koketso was not hot. She had a classy look to her. Such women aren't called 'hot' that's insultive. She was elegant and classy, Selly was hot (before the bleach wiped off)

HOT= She's good for banging. I'd like to bang her brains out

Classy= I could take her to a nice upscale restaurant. She'll be good for flaunting amongst the elite.

Koketso was the latter, a socialite. Nice girl you can take home to your rich, politician daddy or your socialite mama would set you up with. She wasn't just some 'hot' girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.