Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2254249 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ksslib:
Hahaha. Shey I talk am say that guy dey mad.

He was the inspiration behind that Faze song.

Kolomental!!

Ouuuuuhhhhhhh omo na mental case
Jackey oya start to dey craze
malam tanko abeg borrow me that your rope wey you use tie that malu, wey you slaughter yesterday.
Ksslib make we tie am sharp, sharp before e start to tear clothe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dannyxy: I was watching the highlights today, and I still find myself irritated with he and feza's relationship,
how feza turned from a "pretty lady with white sparkling teeths, and fine smile" to an " exhausted, annoying, drenched, sulking housewife" surprises me, O'Neal must be a magician..

if feza is still with that guy, then something must be wrong with her. my opinion though.
It surprised me too. I thought she was going to call quits but she didnt. I felt / feel pity for her sha.

But one thing I've come to realise is the fact that love and attraction can take us places we wouldnt step feet on, on a normal day. Perhaps she sees something we dont------- the beauty of attraction.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
waxdude:
Dont mind d olodo...alwayz formin NNNNNNANNNNSSENSE......Dis guy ehhh
Haha. Even wax sef don provoke.

No worry when he land Naija, my boys go treat im ffuck up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dannyxy: malam tanko abeg borrow me that your rope wey you use tie that malu, wey you slaughter yesterday.
Rotflmfao.. na person you wan tie like malu so.. Jackey don suffer sha. tongue

Abeg I dey go watch our match.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sosiqdude(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ksslib:
Whats Nom****? I am lost.

And safarigirl, come here. Why you dey laugh? Wetin jackey and hide talk? angry

This guy so you they visit here...I no no.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=pavrita][/quote]

hh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dannyxy: this your laugh, na every time you dey laugh?,
abeg who dey work for yaba left?, I get better patient, I don dey see symptoms of kolometalisis

* looks for rope to tie Jekyll, before he tear his pants*

Evil Nigerian. I shouldn't laugh again, shey? You too like pants (male & female), why? undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
safarigirl: grin grin grin

grin grin grin No mind Ksslib. Warakpa. See ein body like woman wrapper.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dannyxy: malam tanko abeg borrow me that your rope wey you use tie that malu, wey you slaughter yesterday.

Ksslib:
Rotflmfao.. na person you wan tie like malu so.. Jackey don suffer sha. tongue

Abeg I dey go watch our match.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pdizzle(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
safarigirl so you like big brother like this, i followed you and you've been bringing me here. Hehe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ksslib:
Whats Nom****? I am lost.

And safarigirl, come here. Why you dey laugh? Wetin jackey and hide talk? angry

***Ski0. Have you found yourself now?

Hmmm, after telling the other babe, "it's nice having you," you now want Safarigirl to come. Abeg, Safari, run. This guy is something else. Smh! angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ksslib: Wildchild, will soundcity air the opening show?
dunno sir,i dont work for BBA grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 12:45am On Oct 02, 2014
safarigirl: So after further investigation, I discovered the ratio is actually 6:5:2.

SADC:
South Africa
Malawi
Zimbabwe
Zambia
Namibia
Botswana

East Africa:
Kenya
Tanzania
Uganda
Rwanda
Mozambique

West Africa:
Nigeria
Ghana

Let's assume it's cuz of Ebola that we got so heavily cheated

SADC has 15 member states:

Angola
Botswana
Democratic Republic of the Congo – since 8 September 1997
Lesotho
Madagascar – membership reinstated on 30 January 2014[1]
Malawi
Mauritius – since 28 August 1995
Mozambique
Namibia – since 31 March 1990 (since independence)
23x15px Seychelles – also previously been a member of SADC from 8 September 1997 until 1 July 2004 then joined again in 2008.
South Africa – since 30 August 1994
Swaziland
Tanzania
Zambia
Zimbabwe
History
The origins of SADC lie in the 1960s and 1970s, when the leaders of majority-ruled countries and national liberation movements coordinated their political, diplomatic and military struggles to bring an end to colonial and white-minority rule in southern Africa. The immediate forerunner of the political and security cooperation leg of today's SADC was the informal Frontline States (FLS) grouping. It was formed in 1980.

The Southern African Development Coordination Conference (SADCC) was the forerunner of the socio-economic cooperation leg of today's SADC. The adoption by nine majority-ruled southern African countries of the Lusaka declaration on 1 April 1980 paved the way for the formal establishment of SADCC in April 1980.

Membership of the FLS and SADCC sometimes differed.

SADCC was transformed into SADC on 17 August 1992, with the adoption by the founding members of SADCC and newly independent Namibia of the Windhoek declaration and treaty establishing SADC. The 1992 SADC provided for both socio-economic cooperation and political and security cooperation. In reality, the FLS was dissolved only in 1994, after South Africa's first democratic elections. Subsequent efforts to place political and security cooperation on a firm institutional footing under SADC's umbrella failed.

On 14 August 2001, the 1992 SADC treaty was amended. The amendment heralded the overhaul of the structures, policies and procedures of SADC, a process which is ongoing. One of the changes is that political and security cooperation is institutionalised in the Organ on Politics, Defence and Security (OPDS). One of the principal SADC bodies, it is subject to the oversight of the organisation's supreme body, the Summit, which comprises the heads of state or government.

SADC Protocols
SADC has 26 legally binding protocols dealing with issues such as Defence, Development, Illicit Drug Trade, Free Trade and Movement of People.[2]

SADC FTA
The SADC Free Trade Area was initiated in 2000; its original members were the SACU countries (South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, and Swaziland). Next to join were Mauritius, Zimbabwe, and Madagascar. In 2008 Malawi, Mozambique, Tanzania, and Zambia joined, bringing the total number of SADC FTA members to 12. Angola, DR Congo and Seychelles are not yet participating.

On Wednesday 22 October 2008, SADC joined with the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa and the East African Community to form the African Free Trade Zone, including all members of each of the organizations. The leaders of the three trading blocs agreed to create a single free trade zone, the African Free Trade Zone, consisting of 26 countries with a GDP of an estimated $624bn (£382.9bn). It is hoped the African Free Trade Zone agreement would ease access to markets within the zone and end problems arising from the fact that several of the member countries belong to multiple groups.[3]

The African Free Trade Zone effective has been more than a hundred years in the making--a trade zone spanning the whole African continent from Cape to Cairo and envisioned by Cecil Rhodes and other British imperialists in the 1890s. The only difference is that the African Free Trade Zone is the creation of African Countries for the mutual benefit and development of its member countries. The idea is a free trade zone spanning the whole continent from the Cape to Cairo (Cape Town in the Republic of South Africa to Cairo in Egypt).

In addition to eliminating duplicative membership and the problem member states also participating in other regional economic cooperation schemes and regional political and security cooperation schemes that may compete with or undermine each other, the African Free Trade Zone further aims to strengthen the bloc's bargaining power when negotiating international deals.

Challenges facing member countries
SADC countries face many social, development, economic, trade, education, health, diplomatic, defence, security and political challenges. Some of these challenges cannot be tackled effectively by individual members. Cattle diseases and organised-crime gangs know no boundaries. War in one country can suck in its neighbours and damage their economies. The sustainable development that trade could bring is threatened by the existence of different product standards and tariff regimes, weak customs infrastructure and bad roads. The socio-economic and political and security cooperation aims of SADC are equally wide-ranging, and intended to address the various common challenges. [4]

One significant challenge is that member states also participate in other regional economic cooperation schemes and regional political and security cooperation schemes that may compete with or undermine SADC's aims. For example, South Africa and Botswana both belong to the Southern Africa Customs Union, Zambia is a part of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa, and Tanzania is a member of the East African Community.

Aims
SADC's aims are set out in different sources. The sources include the treaty establishing the organisation (SADC treaty); various protocols (other SADC treaties, such as the corruption protocol, the firearms protocol, the OPDS protocol, the health protocol and the education protocol); development and cooperation plans such as the Regional Indicative Strategic Development Plan (RISDP) and the Strategic Indicative Plan of the Organ (SIPO); and declarations such as those on HIV and AIDS and food security. Not all of the pre-2001 treaties and plans have been harmonised with the more detailed and recent plans such as the RISDP and SIPO.

In some areas, mere coordination of national activities and policies is the aim of cooperation. In others, the member states aim at more far-reaching forms of cooperation. For example, on foreign policy the main aim is coordination and cooperation, but in terms of trade and economic policy, a tighter coordination is in progress with a view to one day establishing a common market with common regulatory institutions.

SADC has recently received the top position in a global comparison of indicators of Water Cooperation prepared by international think-tank Strategic Foresight Group. SADC has scored 100 in the Water Cooperation Quotient,which examines active cooperation by riparian countries in the management of water resources using 10 parameters, including legal, political, technical, environmental, economic and institutional aspects. High performance in the Water Cooperation Quotient also means low risk of war between countries in the concerned river basin.[5]TO reduce economic dependence of SADC countries on South Africa .

Structure and decision-making procedures
The organisation has eight principal bodies:

The Summit, comprising heads of state or heads of government
Organ on Politics, Defence and Security
Council of Ministers
SADC Tribunal
SADC National Committees (SNCs)
Secretariat
Except for the Tribunal (based in Windhoek, Namibia), SNCs and Secretariat, decision-making is by consensus.

SADC headquarters building in Gaborone, Botswana.
Leaders
Chairperson
Country Chairperson Term
Zambia Levy Mwanawasa 2007–2008
South Africa Kgalema Motlanthe 2008–2009
South Africa Jacob Zuma 2001-2003
Democratic Republic of the Congo Joseph Kabila 2010–2011
Namibia Hifikepunye Pohamba 2011–2012
Mozambique Armando Guebuza 2012–2013
Malawi Joyce Banda 2013–present
Executive Secretaries
Country Name Term
Zimbabwe Simba Makoni 1984–1994
Namibia Kaire Mbuende 1994–2000
Mauritius Prega Ramsamy 2000–2001 (Acting)
2001–2005
Mozambique Thomas Salomao 2005–2013
Tanzania Stergomena Tax 2013–present
Comparison with other regional blocs
African Economic Community
Pillars
regional
blocs (REC)1 Area (km²) Population GDP (PPP) ($US) Member
states
in millions per capita
AEC 29,910,442 853,520,010 2,053,706 2,406 54
ECOWAS 5,112,903 300,000,000 703,279 1,748 15
ECCAS 6,667,421 121,245,958 175,928 1,451 11
SADC 9,882,959 233,944,179 737,335 3,152 15
EAC 1,817,945 124,858,568 104,239 1,065 5
COMESA 12,873,957 406,102,471 735,599 1,811 20
IGAD 5,233,604 187,969,775 225,049 1,197 7
Other
African
blocs Area (km²) Population GDP (PPP) ($US) Member
states
in millions per capita
CEMAC 2 3,020,142 34,970,529 85,136 2,435 6
SACU 2,693,418 51,055,878 541,433 10,605 5
UEMOA 1 3,505,375 80,865,222 101,640 1,257 8
UMA 2 5,782,140 84,185,073 491,276 5,836 5
GAFTA 3 5,876,960 166,259,603 635,450 3,822 5
1 Economic bloc inside a pillar REC
2 Proposed for pillar REC, but objecting participation
3 Non-African members of GAFTA are excluded from figures

smallest value among the blocs compared
largest value among the blocs compared
During 2004. Source: CIA World Factbook 2005, IMF WEO Database

This box:
view talk edit
Timeline
2 November – rail link from Chipata to Mpika proposed, providing shorter access to sea at Nacala.[6]
12 April "Confusion surrounds Mugabe's appearance at crisis meeting"[7]
See also
Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA)
East African Community (EAC)
Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS)
Southern African Customs Union (SACU)
Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
List of trade blocs
References
^ "SADC Lifts Madagascar Suspension". SADC. Retrieved 30 January 2014.
^ Southern African Development Community :: SADC Protocols. Sadc.int. Retrieved on 2013-08-09.
^ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7684903.stm
^ Deep Integration
^ Water Cooperation for a Secure World, Strategic Foresight Group, http://www.strategicforesight.com/publications.php#.UoW1ZXCnq_Q
^ Railways Africa – EXTENDING BEYOND CHIPATA
^ Confusion surrounds Mugabe's appearance at crisis meeting – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Further reading
Gabriël Oosthuizen, The Southern African Development Community: The organisation, its history, policies and prospects. Institute for Global Dialogue: Midrand, South Africa, 2006.
John McCormick, The European Union: Politics and Policies. Westview Press: Boulder, Colorado, 2004.
Ramsamy, Prega 2003 Global partnership for Africa. Presentation at the human rights conference on global partnerships for Africa’s development, Gaborone: SADC
External links
Wikimedia Commons has media related to Southern African Development Community.
Official website
Agritrade website covering trade issues in southern Africa
v t e
Southern African Development Community (SADC)
Member states
AngolaBotswanaDemocratic Republic of the CongoLesothoMadagascarMalawiMauritiusMozambiqueNamibiaSeychellesSouth AfricaSwazilandTanzaniaZambiaZimbabwe
Leaders
Chairpersons
Levy MwanawasaKgalema Motlanthe
Secretaries-General
Kaire MbuendePrega RamsamyTomaz Salomão
See also
Southern African Development Coordination Conference (forerunner)Southern African Customs Union (SACU)Common Monetary Area (CMA)Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA)
v t e
Regional economic communities in Africa
Continental
African UnionOrganization of African Unity (OAU)African Economic Community (AEC)
Inter-regional
Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA)[[Community of Sahel-Saharan States|Community of Sahel-Saharan States (CENTemplate:\SAD)]][[Economic Community of Central African States|Economic Community of Central African States (ECCASTemplate:\EEAC)]]
Southern
Southern African Development Community (SADC)Southern African Customs Union (SACU)
Northern
Arab Maghreb Union (AMU)Greater Arab Free Trade Area (GAFTA)
Eastern
East African Community (EAC)Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD)
Western
Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ)West African Economic and Monetary Union (UEMOA)
Central
Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS)Economic and Monetary Community of Central Africa (CEMAC)
Categories:
Commons category with local link same as on Wikidata
African Union
Development
International organizations of Africa
Southern African Development Community
United Nations General Assembly observers
Organizations established in 1980
The content on this page originates from Wikipedia and is licensed under the GNU Free Document License or the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA license.
Ads
Your $500=$100,000
www.ufx.com/Trade-Online
Trade Online with leverage and Increase your profit dramatically!
Motor Maintenance Plan
www.liquidcapital.co.za
Get an Affordable Maintenance Plan And Enjoy Approved Services Garages

Advertisement
Explore Answers About
Science and African Development
Expand Your Search
Facts about Hedgehog
Development in Africa
Economic Community of West African States
Other People Are Asking
Are Any Kangaroos Wild in Africa
Popular Q&A
Q:
What is the purpose of Southern Afr...
A:
The Southern African Development Community (SADC) has been in existence since 1980, when it was formed as a loose alliance of nine majority-ruled States in Sout... Read More »
Source: answers.yahoo.com
Q:
What is financial definition of Sou...
A:
An international organization that promotes economic development and integration for 15 countries in southern Africa. It encourages regional trade, common secur... Read More »
Source: financial-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com
Q:
What is the funtion purpose of Sout...
A:
Vichy France. Read More »
Source: www.helpfulbox.com
Related Images

More Related Images »

Advertisement

http://za.ask.com/wiki/Southern_African_Development_Community?lang=en
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 2:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Google www.sadc.int and check member states. And see Mozambique.
And let me tell u, mozambizambique has been an SADC member state state since apartheid era. Don't just give your twisted analysis to your gullible members just because of big brother Africa.
It's even an insult for u to say Mozambique is East African because you don't know about the apartheid struggle. U can feed your gullible followers all the lies you ananlyse, which I have punctured within a week. SA activists all ran to the neighboring Mozambique during apartheid. And that's why Mozambique is made part commonwealth. And it is a confirmedSADC even by geography.
And Rwanda is central Africa. That's how u call Cameroon west Africa when it's central.
And that's u saydenzel is from Uganda when Luclay from SA was also called Denzel. Who asked u d question of lotus slapping Denzel was right. But u said no. And all your gullible followers followed u like sheep to slaughter
I'm done with u
safarigirl: nope. Check here:

http://answersafrica.com/east-african-countries-list.html
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 3:36am On Oct 02, 2014
It's around this time some of us will be wide awake waiting for any late-night scoops and scandals grin grin Just giving myself a test run. The countdown is on...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2014
meforyou1: Google www.sadc.int and check member states. And see Mozambique.
And let me tell u, mozambizambique has been an SADC member state state since apartheid era. Don't just give your twisted analysis to your gullible members just because of big brother Africa.
It's even an insult for u to say Mozambique is East African because you don't know about the apartheid struggle. U can feed your gullible followers all the lies you ananlyse, which I have punctured within a week. SA activists all ran to the neighboring Mozambique during apartheid. And that's why Mozambique is made part commonwealth. And it is a confirmedSADC even by geography.
And Rwanda is central Africa. That's how u call Cameroon west Africa when it's central.
And that's u saydenzel is from Uganda when Luclay from SA was also called Denzel. Who asked u d question of lotus slapping Denzel was right. But u said no. And all your gullible followers followed u like sheep to slaughter
I'm done with u
my friendm stop bringing up the denzel ish.denzrl was from Uganda last year, Luclay was Luclay, Lotus slapped Luclay in 2011. Whatever Luclay's other name was is inconsequential, we are only concerned with his name on the show- his main name.

Alusa's name is =Melvin also, but we can't confuse both if them because someone's other name is Melvin, stop confusing yourself.

I've never confused Cameroon as part of West Africa, i'm far smarter than that, just like I was smart enough to check it up when an East African listed Rwanda and Moz as EA. I bet you don't even know Angola is in Central Africa. If an EA clearly listed those two countries as part of his region, na you wey dey WA wan tell am say e no sabi wetin e dey talk?

Eastern Africa

Burundi
Comoros
Djibouti
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Kenya
Madagascar
Malawi
Mauritius
Mayotte
Mozambique
Reunion
Rwanda
Seychelles
Somalia
Tanzania, United Republic of
Uganda
Zambia
Zimbabwe
Middle Africa

Angola
Cameroon
Central African Republic
Chad

http://www.internetworldstats.com/list1.htm

http://www.mapsofworld.com/africa/regions/eastern-africa-map.html

The East African Community (EAC) is the regional intergovernmental organisation of the Republics of Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, the United Republic of Tanzania, and the Republic of Uganda, with its headquarters in Arusha, Tanzania

http://www.eac.int/

In some of the maps and sites, Mozambique is not a constant, but Rwanda is a constant in every single one of them. Since Rwandans look East African, that would make much sense.

I wouldn't insist so much if further investigation tallied with your epistle, but as it didn't, you need to investigate further. I've provided 3 links

Now, I'm done with you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2014
meforyou1: Google www.sadc.int and check member states. And see Mozambique.
It's even an insult for u to say Mozambique is East African because you don't know about the apartheid struggle. U can feed your gullible followers all the lies you ananlyse, which I have punctured within a week. SA activists all ran to the neighboring Mozambique during apartheid. And that's why Mozambique is made part commonwealth/. And it is a confirmedSADC even by geography.
I'm done with u
you sound bitter and silly, whqt brought followers into this?

And your example is silly, Biafrans ran to Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea during the civil war, I suppose thatvmakes those countries part of WA. Moz maybbe under SADC as part of SA's appreciation for their role in the apartheid, but that doesn't make the country geographically under Southern Africa, that union is just for economic gains in the international community.

Now, the sooner you stop trading words with a female on a void argument, the better it will be for whatever is left of your street cred. I don't see how this argument stops the fact that West Africa has just 2 slots
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by timmituyi: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Wow!!! just saw this thread but am scared already.

Come on guys let's stop the abusive words.......pls let's air our opinions and inputs in a orderly manner.

Cheers.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2014
safarigirl: my friendm stop bringing up the denzel ish.denzrl was from Uganda last year, Luclay was Luclay, Lotus slapped Luclay in 2011. Whatever Luclay's other name was is inconsequential, we are only concerned with his name on the show- his main name.

Alusa's name is =Melvin also, but we can't confuse both if them because someone's other name is Melvin, stop confusing yourself.

I've never confused Cameroon as part of West Africa, i'm far smarter than that, just like I was smart enough to check it up when an East African listed Rwanda and Moz as EA. I bet you don't even know Angola is in Central Africa. If an EA clearly listed those two countries as part of his region, na you wey dey WA wan tell am say e no sabi wetin e dey talk?

Eastern Africa

Burundi
Comoros
Djibouti
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Kenya
Madagascar
Malawi
Mauritius
Mayotte
Mozambique
Reunion
Rwanda
Seychelles
Somalia
Tanzania, United Republic of
Uganda
Zambia
Zimbabwe
Middle Africa

Angola
Cameroon
Central African Republic
Chad

http://www.internetworldstats.com/list1.htm

http://www.mapsofworld.com/africa/regions/eastern-africa-map.html

The East African Community (EAC) is the regional intergovernmental organisation of the Republics of Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, the United Republic of Tanzania, and the Republic of Uganda, with its headquarters in Arusha, Tanzania

http://www.eac.int/

In some of the maps and sites, Mozambique is not a constant, but Rwanda is a constant in every single one of them. Since Rwandans look East African, that would make much sense.

I wouldn't insist so much if further investigation tallied with your epistle, but as it didn't, you need to investigate further. I've provided 3 links

Now, I'm done with you.

Angola
Botswana
Lesotho
Madagascar – membership reinstated on 30 January 2014 [1] after an imposed suspension in 2009
Malawi
Mozambique
Seychelles – also previously been a member of SADC from 8 September 1997 until 1 July 2004 then joined again in 2008.
Swaziland
Tanzania
Zambia
Zimbabwe
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mozambique hosts extraordinary SADC mini-summit
Posted by: Apa Posted date : February 8, 2013 at 1:42 pm UTC 202 views In: Africa

APA

Copyright : APA

The summit will be attended by Tanzania’s President Jalaya Kikwete and the president of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Joseph Kabila.

A media statement from the President’s office says the summit is convened at the initiative of by the Mozambican head of state Armando Guebuza, who is currently acting chairman of the regional organization, while President Kikwete chairs the bloc’s Troika of the SADC Organ for Cooperation on Politics, Defence and Security.

During the SADC summit on peace and security held in early December last year in Dar-Es-Salaam, it was decided to provide about 4000 soldiers to join the International Force Neutral (FIN) which will operate in eastern DRC against the actions of the M23 rebels.

So far, 3000 soldiers are part of a SADC force on alert, activated by a decision of the SADC extraordinary summit that will be part of the FIN. Tanzania has promised about 800 troops.

It is estimated that maintaining a neutral force will cost the SADC region about US$100 million.

At the same meeting, SADC concluded that the UN force, MONUSCO, which is in the region, has been dealing with the problem, which is why this summit urged the world body to change the mandate of its force, by order to give it powers of reaction in case of direct armed attacks.

Moreover, the summit reaffirmed the indivisibility and respect for sovereignty and territorial integrity of the DRC and expressed deep concern over the deteriorating humanitarian and security situation in the east of the country.

The SADC also condemned the group M23 and its attacks against civilians, forces of UN peacekeeping and humanitarian agencies, among other ills.

Last January, at the Summit of the Troika Organ for Politics, Defence and Security, SADC also held in Tanzania, were extolled the contributions of South Africa, Namibia, Malawi and Tanzania to the unfolding of the Neutral Intervention Force.

The troika expressed a desire to work together with the United Nations in preparing the joint force, particularly in the financial and logistical support, as well as the need to work with the Great Lakes Conference in the process of restoration of normalcy in the political situation of the DRC.

The high level meeting is scheduled to arrive in Maputo from Tanzanian President and Chairman of the Troika of the SADC Organ for Cooperation on Politics, Defence and Security, Jakaya Kikweti, and President Kabila.

----we all know how to use google
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2014
meforyou1:

Angola
Botswana
Lesotho
Madagascar – membership reinstated on 30 January 2014 [1] after an imposed suspension in 2009
Malawi
Mozambique
Seychelles – also previously been a member of SADC from 8 September 1997 until 1 July 2004 then joined again in 2008.
Swaziland
Tanzania
Zambia
Zimbabwe
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mozambique hosts extraordinary SADC mini-summit
Posted by: Apa Posted date : February 8, 2013 at 1:42 pm UTC 202 views In: Africa

APA

Copyright : APA

The summit will be attended by Tanzania’s President Jalaya Kikwete and the president of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Joseph Kabila.

A media statement from the President’s office says the summit is convened at the initiative of by the Mozambican head of state Armando Guebuza, who is currently acting chairman of the regional organization, while President Kikwete chairs the bloc’s Troika of the SADC Organ for Cooperation on Politics, Defence and Security.

During the SADC summit on peace and security held in early December last year in Dar-Es-Salaam, it was decided to provide about 4000 soldiers to join the International Force Neutral (FIN) which will operate in eastern DRC against the actions of the M23 rebels.

So far, 3000 soldiers are part of a SADC force on alert, activated by a decision of the SADC extraordinary summit that will be part of the FIN. Tanzania has promised about 800 troops.

It is estimated that maintaining a neutral force will cost the SADC region about US$100 million.

At the same meeting, SADC concluded that the UN force, MONUSCO, which is in the region, has been dealing with the problem, which is why this summit urged the world body to change the mandate of its force, by order to give it powers of reaction in case of direct armed attacks.

Moreover, the summit reaffirmed the indivisibility and respect for sovereignty and territorial integrity of the DRC and expressed deep concern over the deteriorating humanitarian and security situation in the east of the country.

The SADC also condemned the group M23 and its attacks against civilians, forces of UN peacekeeping and humanitarian agencies, among other ills.

Last January, at the Summit of the Troika Organ for Politics, Defence and Security, SADC also held in Tanzania, were extolled the contributions of South Africa, Namibia, Malawi and Tanzania to the unfolding of the Neutral Intervention Force.

The troika expressed a desire to work together with the United Nations in preparing the joint force, particularly in the financial and logistical support, as well as the need to work with the Great Lakes Conference in the process of restoration of normalcy in the political situation of the DRC.

The high level meeting is scheduled to arrive in Maputo from Tanzanian President and Chairman of the Troika of the SADC Organ for Cooperation on Politics, Defence and Security, Jakaya Kikweti, and President Kabila.

----we all know how to use google
nobody will read these epistles you quote so make it brief and highlight important points.

Stop googling SADC, google east African countries, or are you scared of what you'll find?

This is getting old and you're looking dumber by the post. You still haven't brought anything to dispute the fact that Moz and Rwanda are GEOGRAPHICALLY set in East Africa, all this SADC ish isn't geography, hope you understand that.

Now for the sake of this sensible thread, I won't reply any of your little tantrums until you present anything to support that those countries are located within SADC in geography

And to further buttress the point that SADC does not equal Southern Africa like your myopic mind wishes. DRC is under SADC, according to your post, but this is what Wikipedia has to say on them:
. The Democratic Republic of the Congo (French: République démocratique du Congo), also known as DR Congo, DRC, Congo, Congo-Kinshasa, DROC,[5][6] or RDC, is a country located in Central Africa

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo

Have a nice day smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2014
timmituyi: Wow!!! just saw this thread but am scared already.

Come on guys let's stop the abusive words.......pls let's air our opinions and inputs in a orderly manner.

Cheers.

Don't be scared. We're just joking. Come on in, you'll love it here.

Meet
Ochon: grandpa Ostrich and the only bald headed guy who has been friend-zoned, brother-zoned and grandfather-zoned by over 5 ladies on this thread.

Reincarnated: the short guy with a heavy boot; he's 5'2.

Ksslib: the gala hawker from Benin.

Forkadict: the Melvin slayer.

Safarigirl: the analyst from Kalakuta republic.

IyawoTM: the only Iyawo in the house - and the mother of Jekyll Harel.

Dre11: Agbgift's unfaithful husby.

Agbgift: our BBA lawyer.

Lertee: Njokusboy's boo.

Pyschedelia: the professional word slayer.

StateOfMind: JovialJov's lover and Psychedelia's wink wink

Ellab: the baby of the house.

JovialJov: the lady that sleeps when everyone is awake and vice-versa.

Dominique: our BBA mod, fighting for the rights of my peasants on this thread.

Njokusboy lipsrsealed Mr ....? Ksslib, wetin be that name again?

Jekyll: the guy with the best moniker and dual personality; king of all peasants on this thread. grin

Wildchild1: Ik Osakodua.

AndreRush: the coolest nigga here and the mailinator commander of Tamuno, Ekene & co in BBA The Chase.

Dannyxy: the vaseline boy.

GHKwame: defender of Ghana.

CestMoi1: the Nigerian lady who wishes she's French.

Aida13: Psychedelia's alter-ego.

Russello: our Ghanaian brother.

Chrisbenogor: our Ghanaian brother.

Giiyaz: the repentant troll from BBA the Chase and the lover of backa. shocked shocked

Hiteelong: Jekyll Harel's potential - and yet-to-be approved (she submitted her CV to IyawoTM) - sugar momma.

Waxdude: that dude who loves wax. What the hell did I just type? undecided

ToyinDipo: StateOfMind's secret lover. cool

Sholay2011: Dillish Kilishi's online boo.

...and lots more. I don tire to type

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Meet
Ochon: grandpa Ostrich and the only bald headed guy who has been friend-zoned, brother-zoned and grandfather-zoned by over 5 ladies on this thread.

Jekyll: the guy with the best moniker and dual personality; king of all peasants on this thread. grin

AndreRush: the coolest nigga here and the mailinator commander of Tamuno, Ekene & co in BBA The Chase.

Giiyaz: the repentant troll from BBA the Chase and the lover of backa. shocked shocked

Hiteelong: Jekyll Harel's potential - and yet-to-be approved (she submitted her CV to IyawoTM) - sugar momma.

U get time sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

***Ski0. Have you found yourself now?

Hmmm, after telling the other babe, "it's nice having you," you now want Safarigirl to come. Abeg, Safari, run. This guy is something else. Smh! angry angry
You must be mad--- literally speaking. grin

See!! respect your old age sha. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
wildchild1: dunno sir,i dont work for BBA grin
Ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
dre11:

U get time sha

Is this your best excuse for infidelity? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ksslib:
You must be mad--- literally speaking. grin

See!! respect your old age sha. undecided

Hahahaha. I don spoil your parole naa, na how I turn mad man. grin Evil shiid. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Is this your best excuse for infidelity? angry

Did she ask u to be her lawyer....
Am sure u are one of the guys that kept spreading rumours to her
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Hahahaha. I don spoil your parole naa, na how I turn mad man. grin Evil shiid. tongue
Lol. Ode.

I no even know who you dey talk about sef. And I no wan know. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by timmituyi: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Looool.......nice one bro. Everyone seems to have a unique identification......smiles.

JekyllAndHyde:

Meet

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:
Meet
[b]Waxdude: that dude who loves wax. What the hell did I just type? undecided
[/b]ToyinDipo: StateOfMind's secret lover. cool
*rolled eyez*

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ksslib:
Haha. Even wax sef don provoke.

No worry when he land Naija, my boys go treat im ffuck up.
D guy jst dey vex person, him mata dey tire me...I no wan dey see am sef or any news wey concern dt guy angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Meet

Hahahahahaha! You no well....

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.