Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,154 members, 7,838,942 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2259865 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Eww @ being married to a white man.

This is a racist comment and should not be encouraged. Thanks.

#SayNoToRacism

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mordyb:

all these for one person haba ...

I've seen many @sses than a toilet seat.

Remember, us women are very comfortable around each other. Unless you have 3 ni.pples, there's no reason to hide. At least S.African women are like that so let me not speak for all women.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
forkadict:

This is a racist comment and should not be encouraged. Thanks.

#SayNoToRacism

Well, I call it preference. Shikena grin

I'm not attracted to white men & I think I'm entitled to that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Well, I call it preference. Shikena grin

I'm not attracted to white men & I think I'm entitled to that.

Please feel free to be attracted to any skin color of your pick. White, black, Red, green, blue, purple, whatever.

My point is, there are better ways of communicating such preferences.

Imagine if this was a white peoples forum and you made such comments.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
See Tayo asking Sheila to forgive Klarr Klarr and that it wasn't such a big deal. If it was some other people in that house they would love to make the drama bigger.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
Choi! @Lucifer don come again dis season o.

I plead the blood of Jesus on all my posts
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
forkadict:

Please feel free to be attracted to any skin color of your pick. White, black, Red, green, blue, purple, whatever.

My point is, there are better ways of communicating such preferences.

Imagine if this was a white peoples forum and you made such comments.

Not to be rude, but I give zero fux.

Go to their forums & see if you will like their comments.

I cater to nobody's sensibilities. I speak my mind on & off line. If anyone gets offended then that's their indaba, not mine. Don't care!

You've been touchy. Wassa matter, boo? Whatever the matter is, don't make it my issue. I've just had about enough of your "corrections" for the day. 1st it was my comment on buttocks, now this? Go play in traffic for real!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
LMAO @ 'Aspiring psychologist'.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Gbam.!! Some people take this homosexuality thing too far atimes. Person no fit make observation again
na them I dey suspect pass
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

OMG, how tall are you? Not even tipping at 40kgs?

You don't look like one of those lollipop headed skinny chicks though.

You look very good btw. Love the big hair & saucy lips.

Team pout. Chyeah!
I'm not tall at all. I'm actually very small
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
But Tayo fine sha. The guy fine gaan ni. His the most handsome in the house. And he is wise. I like the way he didn't take a side or bad mouth anybody when Sheila was reporting Sam and Food addict to him.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
jj is telling housemates dat he has met Mario balotelli, Ryan Giggs, Eric Cantona and other Man u. players. He said he even attended a party wit Balotelli. I don't believe him sha. The guy too de lie.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Here's my daughter

Shes very cute. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Akshow:
But Tayo fine sha. The guy fine gaan ni. His the most handsome in the house. And he is wise. I like the way he didn't take a side or bad mouth anybody when Sheila was reporting Sam and Food addict to him.

Guy, na wa for you o.
Why not give us the full story - what made her so sad and what Tayo said to make her feel better.
Why all this half and half update?
Make an effort naa.
Represent.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
v24m:

Shes very cute. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Thanks smiley

She's extremely vain too lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
safarigirl:

Come Safari are you the one on your profile, big hair, pouty mouth et al. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Not to be rude, but I give zero fux.(1)

Go to their forums & see if you will like their comments.(2)

I cater to nobody's sensibilities. I speak my mind on & off line. If anyone gets offended then that's their indaba, not mine. Don't care!(3)

You've been touchy. Wassa matter, boo? Whatever the matter is, don't make it my issue. I've just had about enough of your "corrections" for the day (4). 1st it was my comment on buttocks, now this? Go play in traffic for real(5)!

1. K.
2. No need to. Beside, if some people go about spewing crap doesn't mean that I should do same.
3. K
4. Wow wow wow. Slow down! My corrections I only demanded a little temperance. But then whatever you feel or think? That's your INDABA.
5. LMAO. I will only oblige you if you will go with me

What gross irresponsibility!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
some people go dey intimidate us with their fine pikin.

isokai, isorai.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
safarigirl:

Na the day you stop to dey yab people, na DAT day you go start to dey big
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
forkadict:

1. K.
2. No need to. Beside, if some people go about spewing crap doesn't mean that I should do same.
3. K
4. Wow wow wow. Slow down! My corrections I only demanded a little temperance. But then whatever you feel or think? That's your INDABA.
5. LMAO. I will only oblige you if you will go with me

What gross irresponsibility!

Erm...

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Erm...

Worefa!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jelailah(f): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
dis forkadict sef. U claim sm1 is shwing irresponsibility. Ave bin able 2 see hw responsible u are, aving issues with evwibodi on d thread. Na ova sabi dey wori u
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
tatiana009:
See Tayo asking Sheila to forgive Klarr Klarr and that it wasn't such a big deal. If it was some other people in that house they would love to make the drama bigger.
what did nklarklar do to offend sheila. please update moi.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
Jelailah:
dis forkadict sef. U claim sm1 is shwing irresponsibility. Ave bin able 2 see hw responsible u are, aving issues with evwibodi on d thread. Na ova sabi dey wori u

Thanks. You nko? Wetin dey worry you?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
If i didn't know better i would have started
a new religion in which the Internet would
be God and google his prophet.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
This thread is the real hotshots cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dannyxy:
some people go dey intimidate us with their fine pikin.

isokai, isorai.

Have a baby with me, baby & I'll make you a proud papa grin I no dey make fugly pikins. LOL!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

what did nklarklar do to offend sheila. please update moi.

Apparently Klarr, Sam and I don't know who else laughed at Sheila earlier today that how can she not not Piers Morgan. She says they made fun of her following Beyoncé and Kim Kardashian on twitter instead of personalities like Piers Morgan. She told Tayo they made her feel stupid and even though she told them the joke was no longer funny they kept on making fun of her in front of the other housemates.

She complained that as close as she is to Klarr and Sam she didn't expect them to do that to her especially in front of others . She said Sam had apologized but she hadn't totally forgiven her but Klar Klarr hadn't apologized. So she wanted to change her bed and was like she won't be close to them again. Tayo told her it wasnt such a big deal, Africa wouldn't think she's stupid just because she doesn't know him. He said he's sure they didn't mean it in a bad way and she should just speak with Klarr and let him know how she feels instead of carrying the bitterness in her heart.

What was so funny is that they said Piers Morgan is an actor who acted in the first James Bond movies(that is actually Piers Brosman) lmao. So in fact the people who were accusing her of being ignorant are ignorant themselves grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
So una no dey watch this extravaganza? This Tayo group sha...opening was cool, since then.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ghost butterfly is in da house. Abeg was that a song or a poem? Anyways her content was deep
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Jelailah:

gringringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
For all those that are really intrested in the diet stuff, just pm me and i will give you the tips. Its all about your meal intake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.