Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2254237 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2014
kgr28:

Tayo is flawless...perfect BBA housemate! LOL.
I like your sarcasm...The Nigerian ar.sekissers on this thread should tell us what that guys' ar.se tastes like...salty?...peppery?...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
People should be real, yes this is a Nigerian forum and most of us won't write bad things about Tayo but that is the way it is with all housemates. Don't be hypocrites , how many SA do you see bad mouthing Klarr or Sam? How many Zims do you see pointing out JJ's faults? It's a normal human thing to not broadcast the flaws of your family (in this case housemates)even if you notice them.

Imagine someone here talking about housemates with disgusting eating habits and leaving Klarr Klarr who is one or the worst offenders? However it's expected since it's her Country mate. So everyone is guilty of it

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
lumeviewscom:

Don't you have a sad/bad experience in the short time you've existed on this planet? Everyone has a sob story... Life is not all about chocolate, champagne and caviar.
we're tired of hearing theirs. I never heard a sob story from Melvin or Hakeem or Annabel last year. These housemates just bring up sob stories at random times. Perming lotion's story was unnecessary at the time it was brought up. People have sob stories, but they don't throw it into every conversation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Aitee1:

Hehehehe...inspector general of nairaland cheesy grin cheesy

Lol... See this assistant inspector general. Behave oh!

I no fit watch the BBA live feed again for the past 10 days so I gat to depend on peeps like dynamitee and olegunner for updates here.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aimeedyki(f): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tsmilez:
JJ has got to be the dumbest fool ever,after laughing at Sheila dat she doesn't knw piers Morgan,he said piers Morgan is an actor,Infact the guy that acted james bond,which kain mumu dat guy be??

Imagine.. and he was feeling cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Petrelli112: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
lumeviewscom:
There's one Petrelli112 always viewing this thread but never commenting... Peter from P.H (Uniben alumnus), is that you?

Coz that's the one and only "Petrelli"... Holla!
hehehe..... this Petrelli is a female actually, just a silent observer
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
tatiana009:
People should be real, yes this is a Nigerian forum and most of us won't write bad things about Tayo but that is the waybit is with all housemates. Don't be hypocrites , how many SA do you see bad mouthing Klarr or Sam? How many Zims do you see pointing out JJ's faults? It's a normal human thing to not broadcast the flaws of your family (in this case housemates)even if you notice them.

Imagine someone here talking about housemates with disgusting eating habits and leaving Klarr Klarr who is one or the worst offenders? However it's expected since it's her Country mate. So everyone is guilty of it
my sister the matter tire me. See SAcans casting Goitse for rejecting Idris, yet same people are hailing Sam for doing same to JJ. They're beefing Sipe for talking shiit about Sam, but their tv's enter 'mute' when Sam is talking shiit bout Tayo. Na the way, you don't scold your erring child in public view, you stand by the child and save him a beating when you get home. This is Nairaland for Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria, we even try to crucify Tayo once in a bluemoon, I've never seen a SAcan say a bad word bout Nhlanhla (apart from Labella once, and even then she covered it up with a positive), even when he stashed they had a plethora of excuses

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
tatiana009:
People should be real, yes this is a Nigerian forum and most of us won't write bad things about Tayo but that is the way it is with all housemates. Don't be hypocrites , how many SA do you see bad mouthing Klarr or Sam? How many Zims do you see pointing out JJ's faults? It's a normal human thing to not broadcast the flaws of your family (in this case housemates)even if you notice them.

You take this BBA crap way to serious.Go and find something more tangible to expend your time and energy on
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
safarigirl:
my sister the matter tire me. See SAcans casting Goitse for rejecting Idris, yet same people are hailing Sam for doing same to JJ. They're beefing Sipe for talking shiit about Sam, but their tv's enter 'mute' when Sam is talking shiit bout Tayo. Na the way, you don't scold your erring child in public view, you stand by the child and save him a beating when you get home. This is Nairaland for Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria, we even try to crucify Tayo once in a bluemoon, I've never seen a SAcan say a bad word bout Nhlanhla (apart from Labella once, and even then she covered it up with a positive), even when he stashed they had a plethora of excuses
Bla...bla...bla...bla...bla...bla...bla...bla...bla...!la...bla...bla...bla...bla...bla....bla....bla....bla...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
traware:
You take this BBA crap way to serious.Go and find something more tangible to expend your time and energy on

You have enough time to come on a forum about big brother, talk about pot calling kettle black. By the way learn to engage in intelligent discussions instead of acting like a fish monger. This is a forum for intelligent and mature minds and not petty children. So run along child

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
tatiana009:

You have enough time to come on a forum about big brother, talk about pot calling kettle black. By the way learn to engage in intelligent discussions instead of acting like a fish monger. This is a forum for intelligent and mature minds and not petty children. So run along child
So you really believe you are 'matured' and not childish?...Really?Thesame person putting up posts trying to 'socially-police' other nationals to censor their posts about Nigerians because Nigerians are a perfect breed of people with no flaws or are too sensitive to take criticisms like you yes?Get this into your head:Nigerians aren't perfect and it is impossible for everyone on planet earth to like us.By the way,when Seun was Cracking his brain creating this forum,I didn't see you anywhere near him cracking your own brain so pocket that your 'This is a Nigerian forum' crap...For goodness sake,allow other nationals to post whatever they want and get off their backs.Grow up,learn to accept diverse views,ignore criticisms or buzz off slow-mo.'Traware' has spoken
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
The sob stories is a strategy for sympathy votes lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
traware:
So you really believe you are 'matured' and not 'childish'?...Really?Thesame person putting up posts trying to 'socially-police' other nationals to censor their posts about Nigerians because Nigerians are perfect or are too sensitive to take criticisms like you yes?Get this into your head:Nigerians aren't perfect and everyone can't like us .When Seun was creating this forum,I didn't see you anywhere near him creating this forum with him so pocket that your 'This is a Nigerian forum' crap...For goodness sake,allow other nationals to post whatever they want and get off their backs.Grow up,learn to accept diverse views,ignore criticisms or buzz off slow-mo

I think you seriously have me mixed up with someone else or you woke up confused. What posts have I put up to stop people from commenting on any of the housemates? I wrote that this is a Nigerian forum because I'm trying to explain why most people here may not be writing negative things about Tayo same way if it's a Zim forum I wouldn't expect to see many posts against him. I have never attacked anyone Nigerian or otherwise about their opinions so I don't know what you are talking about. I was simply pointing out that every Country is guilty of seeing the best in their own.

I think you lack comprehension skills if what you got from my post was me trying to stop people from saying whatever they want about Housemates.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tsmilez:
JJ has got to be the dumbest fool ever,after laughing at Sheila dat she doesn't knw piers Morgan,he said piers Morgan is an actor,Infact the guy that acted james bond,which kain mumu dat guy be??
...thought as much. JJ is one controversial figure
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
safarigirl:
we're tired of hearing theirs. I never heard a sob story from Melvin or Hakeem or Annabel last year. These housemates just bring up sob stories at random times. Perming lotion's story was unnecessary at the time it was brought up. People have sob stories, but they don't throw it into every conversation.

Melvin that was crying about always coming 2nd in competitions and how a girl broke his heart by cheating on him?

Abi Hakeem wey dey talk about how hin dey suffer for Zimbabwe and it was tough building his career and getting into the BB house? Remember how he portrayed Pokello like an ajebo while implying he is from the lower class of the Zim nation.

Annabel kept referring to how things weren't easy after she lost her dad.

Anyway, I hear sey you get flat belle... It's paramount that I see it to confirm the veracity of that claim. I go tell you why after!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
Petrelli112:
hehehe..... this Petrelli is a female actually, just a silent observer

Oh, I see! Thanks for clearing that up.

At least, you finally made your first post.

Ciao.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ok. Time to watch match
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
tatiana009:

I think you seriously have me mixed up with someone else or you woke up confused. What post have I put up to stop people from commenting on any of the housemates? I wrote that this is a Nigerian forum because I'm trying to explain why most people here may not be writing negative things about Tayo same way if it's a Zim forum I wouldn't expect to see many posts against him. I have never attacked anyone Nigerian or otherwise about their opinions so I don't know what you are talking about. I was simply pointing out that every Country is guilty of seeing the best in their own.

I think you lack comprehension skills if what you got from my post was me trying to stop people from saying whatever they want about Housemates.
I lack comprehension skills?Why are you projecting?Eh?...I repeat...Let other nationalities post whatever they want about the Nigerian contestants on Nairaland or wherever.It is a game isn't it?and we're their competitors aren't we?You don't like it?Go on twitter or facebook and post crap about their housemates.Quit whining you whiner
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
tatiana009:

I think you seriously have me mixed up with someone else or you woke up confused. What posts have I put up to stop people from commenting on any of the housemates? I wrote that this is a Nigerian forum because I'm trying to explain why most people here may not be writing negative things about Tayo same way if it's a Zim forum I wouldn't expect to see many posts against him. I have never attacked anyone Nigerian or otherwise about their opinions so I don't know what you are talking about. I was simply pointing out that every Country is guilty of seeing the best in their own.

If i were you, I will stop arguing with that moniker. Checks his views and discussion, u will know he has an hobby in arrogance. Just let him go. He is looking for recognition.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Blimey! I thought men loved seeing a big nekkid @ss cheesy

You my brother are a gem.

All the @ss talk from some men gets tiring sometimes. Like, what does a big bottom do that a small bottom can't do? Can she pick up your socks using her bubble bvtt? LMFAO. Ok I've seen male strippers pick up coins using only their @ss cheeks but that's not the point grin The big bum obsession is getting stale. Das all. It's like now women with smaller A$$ets slide off chairs or something we the way these guys be going. LOL!

Don't get carried away..people pay good money to get their azzes fixed. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Akshow:
Ok. Time to watch match
..Please what match is on. Tv has been switched off all day
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Agbgift:

If i were you, I will stop arguing with that moniker. Checks his views and discussion, u will know he has an hobby in arrogance. Just let him go. He is looking for recognition.
Ofcourse she should 'stop arguing with this moniker'.Intellectually she is no match for me...neither are you
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
Agbgift:

Thanks, it's like arguing with a biscuit lol 0 IQ

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tsmilez:

gringringringrin..that's the problem with people like JJ. By movie I think he means Donald Trumps Apprentice tongue. Dude doesn't watch CNN
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
tatiana009:

lol, maybe he mistook you for me grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Don't get carried away..people pay good money to get their azzes fixed. tongue
...at least 89% of as!@# in this part of the world are real. I believe all the girls on this forum have not altered what their mum's gave them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
I think dy were talking about pierce brosnan . But all these strange accents one can't be too sure
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
safarigirl:
lol, maybe he mistook you for me grin

Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Dieting & weight loss is trending in the house this morning.

Dieting & weight loss could trend as much as they want to but I'm sure your boy Ndanda is having none of that.

That is tantamount to death by starvation.

How you doing tho?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
safarigirl:

Here we go again, the start of an "e" War has began

Legoo

Not all insults come from south africans,
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
tatiana009:

Imagine someone here talking about housemates with disgusting eating habits and leaving Klarr Klarr who is one or the worst offenders ? However it's expected since it's her Country mate. So everyone is guilty of it

Abi??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
braindamage:
...at least 89% of as!@# in this part of the world are real. I believe all the girls on this forum have not altered what their mum's gave them.

At all...

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.