Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250847 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
spade:

Well, considering his designs have been featured in major runway events in his country, as well as the fact that he's also got an acting career gaining steam in Ghana, I think he's fairly successful for a BB alumnus.
Knowing how focused and hungry for success this guy really is, I think it's only a question of time before he reeeeally blows up.
Work in silence let your success make the noise......he is forcing us all to accept he is successful, he has the ambition but he needs to cool it down a bit.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Librate:
Back from a ban

Pheeeeeewwwwww
welcom bck hun
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

wrong psychic analysis.

You don't dream about someone you haven't seen.

*using your own words* it's like fetching water with a basket. grin
Ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khena: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
The bow legged guy is trending in our backyard. Pls keep Tayo d craziest trending on social networks thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
If this Brad guy takes one of the housemates out,does it mean that 11 people are going to the finals?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
spade:

And speaking of Nando... That guy has completely disappeared.
He deleted his Twitter account, closed down his Facebook, and completely went silent.
With no endorsements from coys or support from anyone (not even his former buddy Bimp), I guess he just had to end the charade and reprioritize.
I heard his so-called 10-day party turned out to be nothing but hot air, as money no dey. Beverly and Bimp had to quickly cut it short and pay for their own flights back to Nigeria... According to some Twitter blogs.
Its a pity how that Elikem incident ruined the Nigga. I never thought it would get this bad though.

Have any idea if hes still in Tanz or back abroad?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

I really don't think he is that successful.... Maybe he will eventually but now he is not there yet.
D quest 4 success is endless dats y dangote is stil striving in his field nd GEJ running 4 2nd term
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Oui. C'est difficile pour Ksslibgrin
Smh. You don start this morning again? undecided

Kolomental.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dannyxy:
this brad Longinus guy, is biggie really serious about bringing him?.

I dey fear for tayo, na tayo that man go carry go house, but I will keep praying that, he comes and fall in love with Ella, so he can take her home, and they live happily ever after.

I don't even know him.. make him no try nonsense oh..
hmmmmmmm.
Even if the eviction happens, it will be fake just to create drama and spice things up.

And it will be Tayo.

You wan bet?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiXi: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
tayo n uti are both pisces...hmm
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

Work in silence let your success make the noise......he is forcing us all to accept he is successful, he has the ambition but he needs to cool it down a bit.

The philosophy of working in silence only pays off for the 9-to-5ers and technologists who need as much time reflecting in the inner sanctum as possible.

Elikem's field of specialty relies heavily on the showbiz and the awareness of his designs.
Showbiz fashion is "hype-centric", and Elikem is doing all he can to promote and hype himself.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Na me you dey use style yab! sad

I dey praise your hustle my brother smiley.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

I hope biggie will not try that nonsense.
biggie should not bring the guy at all. bad idea
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Its a pity how that Elikem incident ruined the Nigga. I never thought it would get this bad though.

Have any idea if hes still in Tanz or back abroad?

I think he's back in LA now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Even if the eviction happens, it will be fake just to create drama and spice things up.

And it will be Tayo.

You wan bet?
bet?, I go even add money for you if anybody wan bet against you, I don dey feel tayo already..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
spade:

The philosophy of working in silence only pays off for the 9-to-5ers and technologists who need as much time reflecting in the inner sanctum as possible.

Elikem's field of specialty relies heavily on the showbiz and the awareness of his designs.
Showbiz fashion is "hype-centric", and Elikem is doing all he can to promote and hype himself.
Advertising and marketing are far different from bragging.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dannyxy:
bet?, I go even add money for you if anybody wan bet against you, I don dey feel tayo already..

Only Africa has the right to evict any contestant..... anything asides from that will cause a major damage And I don't think they will be stupid enough to evict tayo like that...... If they do that I will personally burn down Biggie's house myself.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

Advertising and marketing are far different from bragging.

Sharing his clothes among the housemates was step 1. (Advertising)
Dressing the male housemates for last night's party was step 2. (Advertising)
Reminding us of his awesomeness like he did this morning was step 3 (We the best) grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Stuffs like this make you question why Biggy brought some of these housemates in the first place!

When Tayo was having a go at Miss P, Uti was laughing, even though i suspect he might have wanted to be like ---calm down, so what is Feza's problem? Didnt watch it though, so I cant say much.

Same for Trezegah and Sulu yesterday. They were allowed to have their drama without much interference.
my brother it got to a point she was speaking Swahili to him while Elikem was trying to rile him up and he was saying "I understand" I swear some people are just there to brighten their compatriot's chances eg Feza and Miss P. Only Uti and Vimbai are doing their jobs

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Agbgift:

I dey praise your hustle my brother smiley.
I hear you, our able able Lawyer! wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
spade:

I think he's back in LA now.
Thats like back to Square 1.. The exposure he coulda used to his advantage in Africa---- all blown by the wind.

Wish him the best though!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dannyxy:

LOL. Tayo go just maim that guy inside storeroom, e no go even wait to hear wetin dey happen. If Biggie no wan explain as dem decapitate pesin for im house make e just comot Tayo from eligible evictees grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dannyxy:

Lets see how it goes though. The idea will definitely create drama and many talking points, but its a bad one.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DVintageMalkia: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
I just learnt the guy has gotten an apartment in Lekki, Lagos o most especially because he is beginning to sew for some big boys in Naija...

Eustachio:

Wizkid and Co that flaunt their riches, are not successful too?

Elikem's profile has escalated since post-BBA. He officially sew Black Stars clothes for the Ghanaian National team. Before BBA, Elikem wouldn't have gotten that favour.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Thats like back to Square 1.. The exposure he coulda used to his advantage in Africa---- all blown by the wind.

Wish him the best though!
if say e follow Bimp come Naija, e for don get work and guys for don cure im crase as dem cure Luclay own @spade is he dealing drugs?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
spade:

Sharing his clothes among the housemates was step 1. (Advertising)
Dressing the male housemates for last night's party was step 2. (Advertising)
Reminding us of his awesomeness like he did this morning was step 3 (We the best) grin
Trying to force idris to accept that he is successful was desperate and tacky.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
DVintageMalkia:
I just learnt the guy has gotten an apartment in Lekki, Lagos o most especially because he is beginning to sew for some big boys in Naija...

How much is he worth?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

Only Africa has the right to evict any contestant..... anything asides from that will cause a major damage And I don't think they will be stupid enough to evict tayo like that...... If they do that I will personally burn down Biggie's house myself.
I will help you burn it, hope you don buy petrol?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

How much is he worth?
hian! Ajuju nk'a. How much is Uti worth?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
safarigirl:
my brother it got to a point she was speaking Swahili to him while Elikem was trying to rile him up and he was saying "I understand" I swear some people are just there to brighten their compatriot's chances eg Feza and Miss P. Only Uti and Vimbai are doing their jobs
That's the reason why they are so successful, they know when to separate sentiment from business.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
safarigirl:
Vimbai is even over doing her job sef. Shes really tormenting those babes. That girls mouth is razor sharp.

Sulu is trying too. At least he managed to kinda provoke Trezegah which isnt a rare feat to achieve.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
safarigirl:
hian! Ajuju nk'a. How much is Uti worth?
At least a triple times what elikem is worth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.