Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249015 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I already considered Tayo but remembering the vision he had of klarklar I had to go with Mister Sheila.

Whatever makes your clock tick & tock.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Objective how?

Personally I have no issue with what Lu said because if that's how he sees Nhla, then who am I or anybody to argue with that. Nhla annoys me sometimes too but I sure am in no position to change his character. I let him be.

Live & let live.
That's what being a professional entails, come to the house razzle the housemates, get a reaction and keep personal feelings or opinions aside.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

That's what being a professional entails, come to the house razzle the housemates, get a reaction and keep personal feelings or opinions aside.

But I thought they were there solely to provide intimidation to their own country people. To put fire under their @sses so to speak. Bring out the gra-gra. None of them did that except for Vimbai IMO.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2014
People talking about fish fingers. So gross. That's one food I dislike with all my heart.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Whatever makes your clock tick & tock.
Thats actually white wine or scotch, not puzzle solving
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2014
ShortPistolZA:
People talking about fish fingers. So gross. That's one food I dislike with all my heart.
I hope that brad guy ain't coming, cos that will really taint the image of this show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

And women?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Huh?

I know it's Sunday but there's no need for you to be speaking in tongues. I'm not getting what you're trying to say.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2014
safarigirl:
LOL...see as dem just dey threaten that Brad guy. So tey thr bros put disclaimer grin

He screen-grabbed this
How old is he and what day is he suppose to enter the house?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

I hope that brad guy ain't coming, cos that will really taint the image of this show.

I hope he comes because this show has been one long snore until recently.

Who is this Brad anyway? Never heard of him before.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Huh?

I know it's Sunday but there's no need for you to be speaking in tongues. I'm not getting what you're trying to say.
I am saying there is more fun in a bottle if white wine than trying to figure out who's been stealing the salt.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

And women?
We can have more than one bottle but usually one woman at a time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I am saying there is more fun in a bottle if white wine than trying to figure out who's been stealing the salt.

I don't drink though so to me it's more fun playing Sherlock, trying to find who the sodium thief is.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I don't drink though so to me it's more fun playing Sherlock, trying to find who the sodium thief is.
You don't drink? How do you get dumb when you feel you've been too smart for your own good?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

You don't drink? How do you get dumb when you feel you've been too smart for your own good?

No, I don't drink. How do I get dumb? I post on Nairaland & interact with my fellow rètards grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

No, I don't drink. How do I get dumb? I post on Nairaland & interact with my fellow rètards grin
LWKMD! That is a time tested way of getting dumb. keep up the good work
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2014
LOL, everyone is complaining about the lack of salt. Maybe they should just pee on the food. Problem solved.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

LWKMD! That is a time tested way of getting dumb. keep up the good work

What's the meaning of "LWKMD"?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

"LWKMD" Laugh wan kill me die.
I am dying of laughter( more or less)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2014
Yum, someone's frying sausages!

The noodles everyday though. Hate noodles with the same intensity I have for fish fingers. Disgusting edible inventions EVER.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

"LWKMD" Laugh wan kill me die.
I am dying of laughter( more or less)

Ta.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Laugh Wan Kill Me Die
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Ta.
And that means?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2014
tosag:
Laugh Wan Kill Me Die

smiley

Ta.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

And that means?

That's "thank you" in "internet/text lingo".
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

That's "thank you" in "internet/text lingo".
I see. you welcome then.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2014
When big brother announces that HMs should lock doors & remain indoors, my initial thought was that maybe there's tsotsis (thugs) roaming in the vicinity.

Why does he say that anyway? What is he hiding?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2014
Cestmoi1:

Thankiessmiley.But erm erm erm.....don't love my body if erm erm erm.....never mindcheesy

Pele o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I see. you welcome then.

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2014
What big brother should do is crown three winners this season that will share the USD300000 equally because these people are too boring for one of them to pocket biggie's money like that.haba..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2014
Idris is one shameless little boy. 1st he was dry humping Goitse with his foot, now he is attempting to sniff Vimbai's poon. Sies maan!

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.