Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252540 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:29am On Nov 24, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I like her singing voice. So melodious. She has talent, too bad it wasn't accompanied by the grey matter. She shouldn't be allowed to speak lol.

True that.. When she opens her mouth to speak, I cringe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:29am On Nov 24, 2014
oh tayo LOL

u cuddle with everybody and be whispering shit...u're a young man,what have u to loose. u have a beauty Queen on a platta of gold and all u do is cuddle cuddle cuddle

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:30am On Nov 24, 2014
haha tayo oh....nor go let idris turn green like hulk oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:31am On Nov 24, 2014
Tayo dealing with Idris
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Ksslib:

Perhaps, the coming of the Ex shots has made them realize they're super boring. Everyone wants to sit up now. I even saw butterfly making noise, thats something you only get to see once in a blue moon.
I think its alcohol... the morning will decide
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 24, 2014
Tayo wan kill Idris sha...
Idris mistakenly go threaten the lion, Tayo say him be lizard, say him go fvcking kill am in one minute...

Bwahahahahaah...

Him say na only cuddle idris sabi cuddle, him no get action.... because idris dey navy but him been dey marine...

Say na only door idris sabi break..
Truth, idris need hear some truth but Tayo too dey talk..
Tayo is a talkative...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:35am On Nov 24, 2014
Idriss na small boi I tell u Ella wan phuck.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:35am On Nov 24, 2014
[size=50pt]are they madt? [/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:37am On Nov 24, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
Idriss na small boi I tell u Ella wan phuck.
he may be a gentleman also...but nah a beauty queen #noEXCUSE
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:37am On Nov 24, 2014
njokusboy:
Idris mistakenly go threaten the lion, Tayo say him be lizard, say him go fvcking kill am in one minute...

Bwahahahahaah...

Him say na only cuddle idris sabi cuddle, him no get action.... because idris dey navy but him been dey marine...

Tayo is a talkative...
a talkative without a filter

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:38am On Nov 24, 2014
njokusboy:

Bwahahahahaah...

Tayo is a talkative...

Tayo don turn to Uti, giving out advice.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:38am On Nov 24, 2014
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, I like quiet and thoughtful girls, I don't even have time for stubborn women, I stubborn to+, I no dey even go close
Lol. Stubborn doesnt equate un-thoughtfulness na, except of course, I didn't get the context in which you used it.

Not the over stubborn type sha, but not just too quiet cos I get bored easily. A lil crazy does it.

Abeg I wan crash so. Good night. And dream of Mam b cos na only there una fit kick things off. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:39am On Nov 24, 2014
njokusboy:
Sheila looks puffy and overfed..

Spade your crush is overweight... her nyansh sef na fat full am

Guy, the infatuation evaporated a long time ago.
It actually happened when I decided to imagine what she smells like. Probably mayonnaise embarassed

I'm now #TeamFlatAss 'till further notice.
Thank you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 12:40am On Nov 24, 2014
Idris and Tayo getting into a spat.

Housemates were teasing each other generally.

Macky2 is in bed with Goitse now (upstairs) and screams at Sheaillah that she is an international fool.

Sheillah responds that he is an international local fool with a certificate. They all laugh.

Tayo then says something about Idris, Ellah which sparks Idris into coming downstairs and saying Tayo doesn't want to get on his case right now.

Tayo says "we are on your case".

Idris then stands menacingly and repeats to Tayo in a strong voice that he doesn't want to be on his case.

Tayo gets upset and starts saying stuff like, "Are you in this house to cuddle? All you do is cuddle, cuddle, cuddle... A young man like you... Cuddling and whispering every time. What do you have to lose? You say you were in the military. I was in the fucking Navy for 2years. Are you mad? Fi le... Be breaking doors up and down... Break another door... Hasshoe. I have a cousin your age. Are you mad? Are you a foooool? You are 21years and all you do is cuddle, cuddle. You cuddle with Ellah and don't do anything. It is because of people like Idris they had to bring those ex-housemates in with condoms."

The housemates are laughing at Idris (who is sulking) and quietly supporting Tayo.

Tayo was initially pissed but is now chilled again after ranting. Idris just chilled quietly.

Now, Idris has gone where Ellah and Butterfly are discussing privately about the unfolding incident. Idris begins flipping and saying "this place is not a f*cking church... I don't have to be nice to everybody... Is this place a church".

Ellah tries to pacify him and grabs his hand but he snatches his hand away and walks into the next room still ranting.

Ellah and Butterfly then say, "the time he was supposed to flip, he didn't flip... Now he wants to transfer it on us".

Tayo, JJ, Nhlanhla, Trezegah and Sheillah are in the kitchen whipping up sandwiches and Tayo goes, "Now we know the men from the boys. Mr cuddler".

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CaptainJason: 12:40am On Nov 24, 2014
Biggie messed up tonite with the fake eviction, there should have been a fake stage too so people like Tayo can "cast their burden". The pranks was not even much fun, it was short, like last call for flight BBA to Lagos. As for Quit say otherwise called Goitse, she fely stuppid after the relief of Sipe, Tayo and Ella leaving. The joke was obviously on her at that time
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CaptainJason: 12:43am On Nov 24, 2014
Tayo feeling like the king again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Oh, and before I go to bed, I'd like to add...

Goitse has a better chance of getting Rwanda than Tayo.

Goodnight, mortals.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CaptainJason: 12:45am On Nov 24, 2014
meanwhile Feza is on her way to Lagos for our private party.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 12:47am On Nov 24, 2014
Now Tayo is feeling and acting like a boss-boy again...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 12:51am On Nov 24, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:
Idris and Tayo getting into a spat.

Housemates were teasing each other generally.

Macky2 is in bed with Goitse now (upstairs) and screams at Sheaillah that she is an international fool.

Sheillah responds that he is an international local fool with a certificate. They all laugh.

Tayo then says something about Idris, Ellah which sparks Idris into coming downstairs and saying Tayo doesn't want to get on his case right now.

Tayo says "we are on your case".

Idris then stands menacingly and repeats to Tayo in a strong voice that he doesn't want to be on his case.

Tayo gets upset and starts saying stuff like, "Are you in this house to cuddle? All you do is cuddle, cuddle, cuddle... A young man like you... Cuddling and whispering every time. What do you have to lose? You say you were in the military. I was in the fucking Navy for 2years. Are you mad? Fi le... Be breaking doors up and down... Break another door... Hasshoe. I have a cousin your age. Are you mad? Are you a foooool? You are 21years and all you do is cuddle, cuddle. You cuddle with Ellah and don't do anything. It is because of people like Idris they had to bring those ex-housemates in with condoms."

The housemates are laughing at Idris (who is sulking) and quietly supporting Tayo.

Tayo was initially pissed but is now chilled again after ranting. Idris just chilled quietly.

Now, Idris has gone where Ellah and Butterfly are discussing privately about the unfolding incident. Idris begins flipping and saying "this place is not a f*cking church... I don't have to be nice to everybody... Is this place a church".

Ellah tries to pacify him and grabs his hand but he snatches his hand away and walks into the next room still ranting.

Ellah and Butterfly then say, "the time he was supposed to flip, he didn't flip... Now he wants to transfer it on us".

Tayo, JJ, Nhlanhla, Trezegah and Sheillah are in the kitchen whipping up sandwiches and Tayo goes, "Now we know the men from the boys. Mr cuddler".
Thank you chale.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Anthony3850(m): 12:51am On Nov 24, 2014
**In macky 2 and sulu's voice** BOTSWANA! BOTSWANA! BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL.... Mehn dis song dey make me wan commit murda

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:55am On Nov 24, 2014
Idris just told Ellah that he wants them to be friends and nothing else...

Ellah is visibly drunk..

The worst love triangle ever is between QuitSay, HEEdris and Ms. Desperate.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

Guy, the infatuation evaporated a long time ago.
It actually happened when I decided to imagine what she smells like. Probably mayonnaise embarassed

I'm now #TeamFlatAss 'till further notice.
Thank you.

Bwhahaahahaa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 12:57am On Nov 24, 2014
Tayo is lying in bed and telling Ellah across the room, "Ellah, sleep in your bed this night and feel free. As from today, any man that comes after you will have to do it the right way... He will have to ask you out and treat you right. Be matured about it... Not all this cuddling around. What da f*ck does anyone derive from cuddling?"

Idris is sitting on her bed and they talk for a short bit before he concludes by telling her that they should be friends.

He is still sitting on her bed even though she is now lying on her side and acting sleepy. Dude is still persistent. But the conversation is fizzling out as Ellah is mumbling half-asleep. Idris is saying something about them trying and what what. He kisses her forehead and walks away saying he will soon be back.

Guess what! He headed straight to Goitse's bed.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Idris the cuddler! Lol...

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 24, 2014
Ksslib:

Lol. Stubborn doesnt equate un-thoughtfulness na, except of course, I didn't get the context in which you used it.

Not the over stubborn type sha, but not just too quiet cos I get bored easily. A lil crazy does it.

Abeg I wan crash so. Good night. And dream of Mam b cos na only there una fit kick things off. embarassed

I don't like stubborn girls oh, however, you choose to put it.. like poles repel..
Nd I can't dream of mambea, I have more realistic things to dream of.. I no romantic like dat...
Goodnyt
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 1:01am On Nov 24, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Idris the cuddler! Lol...

And Idris the forehead kisser...

He's kissed Ellah and Quitsay's forehead over a thousand times.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 24, 2014
Goodnyt homo sapiens
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 1:07am On Nov 24, 2014
tonididdy:
I think its alcohol... the morning will decide
its not alcohol just dat IDRIS told TAYO not 2 b on his case shikena u know TAYO very sensitive wif words.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 1:07am On Nov 24, 2014
Goodnight guys smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 1:08am On Nov 24, 2014
njokusboy:
Goodnyt homo sapiens
morning Homo Erectus .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 1:09am On Nov 24, 2014
YACAA:

Thank you chale.

Chale, you sef don try...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 1:17am On Nov 24, 2014
roundtable tank for idris...

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.