Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) (26280 Views)

Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev / See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu / On The Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
The Ebola Isolation Centre in Kuje, Abuja is almost completed. below you will find the before and after pictures of the renovated ward, which is the former male ward at Kuje General Hospital.

http://dailytrumpeters..com.es/2014/08/photos-see-ebola-isolation-centre-in.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by donphilopus: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
May any of us never end up being isolated in these so-called Isolation Centres in Jesus Name (Amen)!

226 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by jmaine: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
donphilopus: May any of us never end up being isolated in these so-called Isolation Centres in Jesus Name (Amen)!

Amen oo !!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by LadyH(f): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
May they never have cause to use these facilities in Jesus' name. Ebola should free Naija abeg!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
This doesn't look like an isolation to me, looks more like a military camp or hostel.

7 Likes

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by eunisam: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
is it not hospital bed outside this rainy season?

2 Likes

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
donphilopus: May any of us never end up being isolated in these so-called Isolation Centres in Jesus Name (Amen)!

empty words

10 Likes

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by donphilopus: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

empty words

It might be empty to you, but as for me and my family, we would never be isolated in that place.

53 Likes

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Amen ooo!!

9 Likes

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
why Kuje why not Maitama ?

6 Likes

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by eaglechild: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
I believe the minister of health is joking.
He claims the 1,9billion naira released for Ebola management is meant for the general use of the ministry and he would use it to purchase vehicles.

That center should have seen more funds and should look better.
I hope they are not finished yet.

4 Likes

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by eaglechild: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
GenBuhari: Propaganda

Ebola is a hoax

I do not know about Abuja but I am guessing Kuje most be the poorer part of Abuja, hence they would fill the centres with poor people who cannot afford to get access to health care.

Anybody that absent mindedly stumbles in there with a common cough or malaria will be automatically diagnosed as having Ebola

Be careful people and warn your families.
Do you really believe what you wrote or are you just seeking attention?

Nigeria is the only country on earth where wild polio virus cases were recorded in the recent past (in northern Nigeria).
Polio would have been an eradicated disease but do you know why it is not.

Some irresponsible people started a rumour that polio vaccine was a hoax, in fact they claimed that their children were being infected with HIV, so they rejected the vaccine and the disease made a comeback.
Look at the number of innocent children who get paralyzed because of a seemingly harmless rumour.

You may not have any idea what you are doing( i hope, cause if you do you are simply evil)

Ebola has been in existence since 1976 along with other haemorrhagic fevers like Marburg, Lassa Yellow fever etc.
It has been in the medical curriculum since then it wasn't just invented now.

My colleagues have died from it and one lies ill with the baby presently.

Please if you have any conscience left in you i implore you to desist from spreading this type of information.
You can believe what you choose to but please do not drag gullible people who are looking for a denial strategy out of this situation.

Ebola is real.
Early detection and diagnosis can save a life of an infected individual.
So if you are a contact or know any contact the key is to report early.
Luckily, the present outbreak in Nigeria has a mortality rate of less than 50% unlike the previous outbreaks with a much higher mortality(close to 90%)

33 Likes

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by luvinhubby(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

empty words
Empty mind !

15 Likes

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by OCTAVO: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dis their beds fine o.
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by Waspy(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Is this the best Nigeria can offer for a medical isolation centre??

1 Like

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by nwaobitex: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
kudos to them!
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by haryomikun(m): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

empty words
Guy why is ur stupid life like this naw?

4 Likes

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by boombay(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
sad
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by philtex(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Space-Booked grin
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by sirjohnson(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ebola news agian o
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by alotofgrace(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
ebola = Everlasting Blessings Of the LORD Almighty!
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by allanphash7(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
bro J is performing bro J till 2023
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUvxsqcsWoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBRvNJ5rEJM

For me the white man is over-hyping the Ebola out break if it existed at all - definitely there is propaganda about the deadliness of Ebola, it may surprise many that there is at least one disease more deadly than they claim ebola is.

Why do you think Ebola propaganda is being propelled by the white man?

Why do you think they want to panic us and make us fearful of Ebola.?

What do you think about the theory that they want to panic us into accepting dangerous experimental vaccines (and probably other unrelated dangerous medical tests) to be used on Nigerian / West African population.

Do you know it is almost impossible to find somebody who has been filmed suffering from the symptoms of Ebola?
It makes you wonder if the disease exists at all.

Why are is WHO creating hysteria for Ebola and not Rabies? Is it because Ebola is for discrediting Africa only?

I saw this video where Liberian president was on CNN saying that there has been 47 deaths in Liberia and that 28 of those has been medical staff. As she was saying this CNN was flashing up that 730 deaths in the West African region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGx66evPmk

It struck me that CNN or W.H.O. are exaggerating the deaths because if as we are told that Liberia is one of the major epicentres of the Ebola, then surely its share of the 730 deaths should be in the region of at least 200 deaths instead of 47 deaths.

But even more surprising is the part that she said 28 of the deaths were medical staff, meaning only 19 patients have died in Liberia.

So a major epicentre of the illness has only recorded 19 deaths ?

Then she reveals that her people are resisting authorities .. W.T. .? what does it mean? is it that Liberians were not aware of the epidemic until the USA medical mission told them?

What do you think?

Researcher talks about a case of how epidemic hoaxes are used to sell dangerous vaccines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK_7ZrYlOs8

Ebola vaccine share stocks rise on back of epidemic propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dqxZr_iY6c

2 Likes

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by okotv(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
good one but i would like to see the one in Lagos cause that is the most hit....

1 Like

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by uken73(m): 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
It's better the country be fully prepared. As long as the epidermic is not yet contained in other West African countries, the danger is not yet over.

2 Likes

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by Jnrbayerno(m): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nice
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by donconior: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
i pray no body ends there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo / Obama Honours Adepeju Jaiyeoba (A Nigerian) For Mothers' Delivery Kit / How To Keep A Spotless And Clean Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.