Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan (9721 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / Fernando Torres Wins Golden Boot At Euro 2012 / Fernando Torres Vs Robin Van Persie: Who's Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by bbdrown: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
Wen Liverpool signed Balotelli, the news didn't hit frontpage. Ojoro.
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by bbdrown: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
iceberylin: Torres missing Goals since 1000BC

but i'll miss him tho...
this is a Bad decission for chelsea,if Costa isnt Fit w'll have to rely on just Drogba
Loic Remy on d way.
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by iceberylin(m): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
bbdrown: Loic Remy on d way.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by Ajibel(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
Not even for a year buh 2 shocked
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by puscifer: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ajibel: Not even for a year buh 2 shocked
yeah because his contract will expire in 2016.
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by natureblack(m): 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
bbdrown: Wen Liverpool signed Balotelli, the news didn't hit frontpage. Ojoro.
same with Di Maria's deal.It never saw the light of front-page.

Mods,in all your deeds please always remember that God is watching.
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by Leetunechi: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Bye bye grin grin
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by bigtt76(f): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sad to see Torres leave but I guess he will thrive more in an unknown league where they don't know his abilities. We all can see how Costa is doing now ...wait till EPL defenders decode him, he will go one whole season without a goal grin
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by nigerianvenom(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
pboiskinpy: Chelsea killing people's career since 1988....if in doubt,ask Shevchenko, Ballack and co

How did ballack became a failure at chelsea?
For every failed schevchenko,there is a successful diego costa
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by Simonet: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Boy am I happy to hear this! cheesy

[size=15pt]FINALLY!![/size]
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by Izzyizzie(m): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
pboiskinpy: Chelsea killing people's career since 1988....if in doubt,ask Shevchenko, Ballack and co
You are a big f00l, ballack was excellent in Chelsea shirt... Get ya fact right niqqa.
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by pboiskinpy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Izzyizzie: You are a big f00l, ballack was excellent in Chelsea shirt... Get ya fact right niqqa.
Noted...f00l
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by Izzyizzie(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
pboiskinpy: Noted...f00l
Dicck head.
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by neyur: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Phoenix619: What of Mikel? Is Chelsea going to release him like Fernabache did to Yobo?

waite,make i ask oracle
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by Ojestas(m): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
U mean Michael Ballack ?
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by Ojestas(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Izzyizzie: You are a big f00l, ballack was excellent in Chelsea shirt... Get ya fact right niqqa.
lol. i think he wasnt talking about Michael Ballack.
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by Izzyizzie(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ojestas: lol. i think he wasnt talking about Michael Ballack.
Dnt mind d guy, bad belle people...
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by Neddyogu(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
manck: grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/460096_segun12_jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d

[size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D. A. A. A. AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa

Emperor of the country of Independent Western Nigeria ( by International law)
amusiwa@hotmail.com

you have 197 countries in the world.

193 are registered with united nation as member nation
4 countries are non member nation. Independent Western nigeria, taiwan, vatican, kosovo. 3 are non member of UN.

You have to know United nation membership is not a definition on what qualify a place as a country.

You can go and ask ban kim moon.. The united nation is just a body that independent country like Independent Western Nigeria can apply to. Western nigeria also have power to own its own currency apart from the naira.

And it is total independent of any nigeria law. You can go and ask ban kim moon.

I am not telling you to bomb anyone, I am teaching the correct thing.

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs
i have warned u severally to quit smoking mosquito coils. Organophosphates are bad for d brain.
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by aholiab(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
manck: grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/460096_segun12_jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d

[size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D. A. A. A. AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa

Emperor of the country of Independent Western Nigeria ( by International law)
amusiwa@hotmail.com

you have 197 countries in the world.

193 are registered with united nation as member nation
4 countries are non member nation. Independent Western nigeria, taiwan, vatican, kosovo. 3 are non member of UN.

You have to know United nation membership is not a definition on what qualify a place as a country.

You can go and ask ban kim moon.. The united nation is just a body that independent country like Independent Western Nigeria can apply to. Western nigeria also have power to own its own currency apart from the naira.

And it is total independent of any nigeria law. You can go and ask ban kim moon.

I am not telling you to bomb anyone, I am teaching the correct thing.

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs

please stop the igboh sessions okay?
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by ogawisdom(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2014
They shld sell him joor I dnt want to see him at chelsea again angry he is a massive failure Diego all d way
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by Kaurdeh: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2014
sanky346: Nice move. I think the fresh breathe in a new league would help Torres get back to form again but I doubt it if we would ever see the lethargic Fernando Torres of the Liverpool days again.

Lethargic at Liverpool 2mushoyinbonadie
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by streetzz: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2014
hahaha
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by streetzz: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
sanky346: Nice move. I think the fresh breathe in a new league would help Torres get back to form again but I doubt it if we would ever see the lethargic Fernando Torres of the Liverpool days again.
He was lethargic at chelsea not at liverpool bro! use ur dictionary!
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by Godwin978(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
natureblack: same with Di Maria's deal.It never saw the light of front-page.

you cant compare torres with Di Maria or Balloteli
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by natureblack(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Godwin978: you cant compare torres with Di Maria or Balloteli
in what criteria are you drawing your argument from ? And please be very objective with it
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by Godwin978(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
natureblack: in what criteria are you drawing your argument from ? And please be very objective with it
1 torres is a wellknown player than Di Maria

2 he is even expensive than Balloteli

3 Seun is a Chelsea fan

take note
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by natureblack(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Godwin978: 1 torres is a wellknown player than Di Maria

2 he is even expensive than Balloteli

3 Seun is a Chelsea fan

take note
even after I pleaded with you to be objective,you still goofed. 1. What's the definition of "well-known" ..........if you ask me,he is "well-known" to be a goofer just like ............... lipsrsealed 2.Di Maria is expensive than Torres(goofer)
3.You mean Seun Kuti is a Chelsea fan.Adonbilivit,he is most definitely a Man Utd fan

Say something intelligent and I would replay ya

GGMU though
Re: Fernando Torres On Loan To AC Milan by bbdrown: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
natureblack: same with Di Maria's deal.It never saw the light of front-page.

I wonder ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Everton (2 - 0) On 10th February 2013 / Arsenal Vs Norwich City (3 - 1) On 13th April 2013 / UCL: FC Basel Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 7th December 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.