Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,839 members, 7,824,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Samuel Eto'o Quits International Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Eto'o Quits International Football (643 Views)

Samuel Eto'o's Statement On Boko Haram / Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football / Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Eto'o Quits International Football by seeteazain(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Cameroon's four-time African player of the year Samuel Eto'o confirmed on Wednesday that he was calling time on his international career just days after he was stripped of the captaincy of the national side.
"I inform you that I am ending my international career... Thank you to all Africa, and to all my fans for your unconditional support," the 33-year-old forward announced on his Twitter account. Eto'o, who had not been named in Cameroon's 25-man squad for the qualifiers for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations which begin in September, played his last game for The Indomitable Lions during their mediocre World Cup campaign in Brazil.

SOURCE:http://247tops..com/2014/08/samuel-etoo-quits-international-football.html

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Are Racist / Real Sociedad 4-2 Real Madrid: Zurutuzainspires Sensational Comeback / Giwa Steps Down As NFF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.