Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Al-makura's Secret Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-makura's Secret Killings (1397 Views)

Al-makura Pays 700K Hospital Bill For 2-year-old Cancer Patient / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / Secret Killings Happening Weeks Back Unannounced In Jos And Benue..offensive Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-makura's Secret Killings by tit(f): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
AL-MAKURA ASKS GUARDIAN REPORTER TO LEAVE NASSARAWA UNDER PAIN OF DEATH

NASARAWA State Governor Umar Tanko Al-Makura yesterday asked The Guardian reporter, Mr. Msugh Ityokura, to leave the state, stating that the reporter’s security can no longer be guaranteed.

He accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and politicians from the neighbouring state of Benue of sponsoring the reporter to denigrate his person, government and divide the state.

A visibly angry Al-Makura who kept shouting while sounding the warning to the reporter who was among his colleagues in Government House after the governor’s meeting with traditional rulers in the state over the ongoing violence which has claimed close to 200 lives described Mr. Ityokura as a “mole.”

“Look, this man, do you still come to Government House, do you know you are a mole in this place. You are not from here (Nasarawa) but you want to divide the state. I know you are being sponsored so please, you are no longer needed here.” Al-Makura said.

Shortly after sounding the warning as he walked downstairs, the governor’s nephew, who is one of his closest aide, Tenimu, popularly known as Tansi who was behind his boss shouted three times to every body’s surprise that “this time around we will get you.”

His action followed the Commissioner for Women Affairs, Eunice Kigbu’s turn who almost grabbed the reporter on his shirt but for the intervention of the Emir of Kwandere, Ahmodu Al-Makura, who is the governor’s immediate elder brother.

1 Like

Re: Al-makura's Secret Killings by Krak(m): 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
How does this have to do with any secret killings?
Re: Al-makura's Secret Killings by tit(f): 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Krak: How does this have to do with any secret killings?
\
Thousands of people are dying in Nassarawa state.
Who is the killer?
Re: Al-makura's Secret Killings by Krak(m): 12:05am On Aug 30, 2014
tit:
\
Thousands of people are dying in Nassarawa state.
Who is the killer?

Thousands of people are dying in every single state in Nigeria. I am not attacking you in any way but you should provide better proof for such a serious allegation.

What you wrote above is not a proof in any way. There is even no proof that people are being killed in the state, according to that article.
Re: Al-makura's Secret Killings by tit(f): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2014
If the proof hits you in the nose you will not see it.
They are killing people in Nassarawa and instead of Al-Makura to encourage journalists to expose the evil doers, he is trying to drive out respected journalists from the state. because they will expose how he is sponsoring the killings of innocent fulani women and children.
Re: Al-makura's Secret Killings by delishpot: 12:31am On Aug 30, 2014
tit: If the proof hits you in the nose you will not see it.
They are killing people in Nassarawa and instead of Al-Makura to encourage journalists to expose the evil doers, he is trying to drive out respected journalists from the state. because they will expose how he is sponsoring the killings of innocent fulani women and children.

chei, naija. See how life nor get value for the land again? if oyinbo call us savages now, we go say dem be racist.
Re: Al-makura's Secret Killings by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:00am On Aug 30, 2014
Kai! No fulani is ever innocent. How harbingers of death be innocent?
Can a fulani toddler be innocent even?
Pls I take God beg u nefa say innocent near any fulani!! They are always guilty as charged!!
Re: Al-makura's Secret Killings by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 30, 2014
I am guessing you are a fulani person or somehow related to fulani?
The crisis in Nasarawa now is between Eggon and Fulani.
When Eggon, through the ombatse cult killed policemen, it was said that Al-Makura sent the police to kill the Eggons but the Eggons ambushed them!
Now the Eggons seem to be having upper hand over the Fulanis (who actually started the crisis by grazing on people's farm) and the same Al-Makura, who wanted to estaminate the Eggons is now being accused of sponsoring the Eggons to kill the Fulanis!!!
I am getting confused here, please who is actually sponsoring who?
Re: Al-makura's Secret Killings by BetaThings: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2014
wazoboy: I am guessing you are a fulani person or somehow related to fulani?
The crisis in Nasarawa now is between Eggon and Fulani.
When Eggon, through the ombatse cult killed policemen, it was said that Al-Makura sent the police to kill the Eggons but the Eggons ambushed them!
Now the Eggons seem to be having upper hand over the Fulanis (who actually started the crisis by grazing on people's farm) and the same Al-Makura, who wanted to estaminate the Eggons is now being accused of sponsoring the Eggons to kill the Fulanis!!!
I am getting confused here, please who is actually sponsoring who?

Were the policeman and the banker that were going from Abuja for a wedding and who were ambushed, killed and buried with their car by the Ombatse also Fulani?
Please let us be fair
Ombatse killed 97 policemen in that ambush and they were not even made to write a statement
Is that how to run a country?

1 Like

Re: Al-makura's Secret Killings by edoyad(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2014
This is the peak of political crassness
Re: Al-makura's Secret Killings by JuanDeDios: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
BetaThings:

Were the policeman and the banker that were going from Abuja for a wedding and who were ambushed, killed and buried with their car by the Ombatse also Fulani?
Please let us be fair
Ombatse killed 97 policemen in that ambush and they were not even made to write a statement
Is that how to run a country?
Da ting still dey shock me till today. The president, the DG SSS, the IGP, the NASS, they are all silent! The main suspects are known and are going about freely!
Re: Al-makura's Secret Killings by tit(f): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
when i alarm everybody about al-makura secret killing, some people no believe me.
last few weeks, many people are being beheaded in nassarawa.
al-makura has behead two of his aides childrens.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A Political “major Emmanuel Ifeajuna” To The Ibo Race / Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much / Ebonyi State House Of Assembly members Jump Windows!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.