Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Is The Meaning Of The Term, "Leader Of The Free World ?" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Meaning Of The Term, "Leader Of The Free World ?" (778 Views)

The Free World Of The Fulanis / Nigeria’ll Back A Nuclear-free World –mark / Between U.s And Nigeria, Which Is A More Free World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of The Term, "Leader Of The Free World ?" by edoyad(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2014
It's so annoying when I hear imperialists call their president leader of the free world . I didn't vote Obama , how is he my leader ? It is this kind of arrogance that pisses many people off around the world. How can a people with two hands and legs, just like the rest of us, arrogate themselves that title, leaders of the free world ? The funny thing is I know that many of my compatriots buy into this mindset too. It's a pity, this is 2014
Re: What Is The Meaning Of The Term, "Leader Of The Free World ?" by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Still worried about what others say?

Why don't you call yourself Prince Edoyad, I. Supreme Leader of Universal Species, or whatever will make you feel good.

Obama and his cronies can call themselves whatever they want.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of The Term, "Leader Of The Free World ?" by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2014
______

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of The Term, "Leader Of The Free World ?" by edoyad(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2014
BadBoy25: you should be restricted from accessing the internet . I wish i had the political power to teach some of you morons a few lessons . you are simply an idiiot.

And in your mind's eye you've made a worthwhile point right ?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of The Term, "Leader Of The Free World ?" by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2014
edoyad: I didn't vote Obama , how is he my leader
Re: What Is The Meaning Of The Term, "Leader Of The Free World ?" by dazzlingbeau(f): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2014
You are a slowpoke,please dont breed. grin
edoyad: It's so annoying when I hear imperialists call their president leader of the free world . I didn't vote Obama , how is he my leader ? It is this kind of arrogance that pisses many people off around the world. How can a people with two hands and legs, just like the rest of us, arrogate themselves that title, leaders of the free world ? The funny thing is I know that many of my compatriots buy into this mindset too. It's a pity, this is 2014

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of The Term, "Leader Of The Free World ?" by edoyad(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2014
dazzlingbeau: You are a slowpoke,please dont breed. grin

If the only available mates for me to corpulate are your kind, you have nothing to worry about wink
Re: What Is The Meaning Of The Term, "Leader Of The Free World ?" by dazzlingbeau(f): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2014
Of course you can not copulate with my "kind", my kind is HUMAN.
edoyad:

If the only available mates for me to corpulate are your kind, you have nothing to worry about wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of The Term, "Leader Of The Free World ?" by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2014
masonic things. NEW WORLD ORDER.

(1) (Reply)

80 Boko Haram Members Killed By Adamawa Youths, Vigilantes / Return Back To Pdp-gov Aliyu Tells Defeated APC Senatorial Candidate / A must read: Nigeria 'uses Torture Officers To Extract Confessions' (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.