Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 (6329 Views)

My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer / My Pre-order Experience With Kakakibuy / 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2014
Good day everyone, I have always observed keenly as various pre-order deals either go sweet or sour as the case might be. However, after going to Cotonou in 2008 to buy a vehicle I was really impressed with and still serves me save for bad roads and mechanics.
Before I joined Nairaland, I knew nothing about VIN hence I bought the vehicle back then without a VIN check. The VIN turns out no result till date so I don't know what to say but I later observed it was accidented but repaired so you wouldn't notice unless u took out the radiator then you see the welded sections of the front frame. That not withstanding, the vehicle has served and still does loyally as a horse but like I stated earlier bad roads and bad mechanics which I have dumped due to knowledge I've been gaining here.
Back to my story, I have keenly observed and very much admired calculusx hence my decision to deal with him without questions the moment I decided to go the pre-order route and for a vehicle with some ground clearance since the current is a sedan.
I contacted calculusx via e-mail and several others here. The guy calculusx is very convincing on phone and the assurance he gives can make you stand in front of a moving train if he asks you to... That's how smooth talking he is wink
Though, he was always my first choice. After several mails we settled on one 2004 Honda Pilot that I knew was mine the moment I he sent me the picture and VIN report. It had high mileage but it wasn't an issue to me as I'm working on a budget.
Well, the story just started...
N/B:
NO THREAD DERAILMENT PLEASE.
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by okonja(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2014
Ok
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2014
okonja: Ok
Relax... The story is loading... Update shortly.
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by ronaldreagan26: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Following........ wink
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by MANGAM(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2014
Trending
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2014
We settled on a price and I transferred 50% of the total cost to calculusx. Payment was acknowledged and vehicle was paid for.
Now, the twist...
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by twinskenny(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2014
Twist
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2014
twinskenny: Twist
Yes, twist. wink
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by vanndubi: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2014
And?
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by twinskenny(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2014
Una dey make pre order dey fear person
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2014
twinskenny: Una dey make pre order dey fear person
No fear. Just read my story and learn.
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2014
First vehicle... Very lovely.

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2014
The Honda Pilot above was just what I wanted and already paid for but IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO PICK UP LOCATION.
Was I sad? Of course, and disappointed.
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Calculusx called me to inform me and sent me screenshots of the message to him and we both agreed he cancel the deal.
Then he sent me other pictures but none caught my attention even though one had over 90% score but not what I wanted. I wanted something with factory RES not after market so I was also searching simultaneously.
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
After the search I came up with this and after VIN check he called the dealer for this.
N/B:
I sent him the link for this particular one.

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
I am not a fan of suspense in drama series...

Don't wanna develop cardiac arrest, say it fiat so I can adequately contain itgrin

4 Likes

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
Now after agreeing price as stated on the site I get information that dealer says that is not the selling price!
shocked
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Well, the beauty of it all is that I learnt to trust this guy calculusx more.
IF YOU WANT TO PRE-ORDER, TRUST ME CALCULUSX IS THE GUY.
My reasons:
1. He was always giving me info via e-mail, calls and bbm, even attaching screenshots where neccessary of his transactions and communications with the dealers.
Most of these updates even as late as 1am shocked
2. He is yet to get the refund of the money he paid for the other vehicle that was not brought to the pick up location yet went ahead to pay for the next one we agreed on
3. The new vehicle was paid for with his own money without waiting to be refunded by the other dealer but as I type this I have a copy of the dock receipt he sent me last night and we are yet to sign the new agreement as the new vehicle is slightly higher in price than the former due to lesser mileage and different dealer. Vehicle is at the port and count down has started.

What more can I say?
Calculusx, na only God go pay you... IF I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO OTHERS THEN I AM UNGRATEFUL.
So far it's been stress free and I sleep with my eyes closed.
Lest I forget, the dealer was acting funny and didn't want anything to do with Nigerians... Calculusx found a way through just to get me the vehicle and even purchased another vehicle from the dealer to bail the dealer out of some issues (na him go tell una dat part grin)
Like someone once commented on calculusx's thread... "pre-order from calculusx and go to sleep" that's the truth.
Keep your eyes glued to this thread and see the best of pre-order in terms of professionalism and customer relations unfold... I've NEVER met calculusx in person as I'm in Rivers state but we'll meet for the first time in 6-7weeks.
V.A AUTO SALES... Our name, your pride... E don reach o!

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
SeaGold: I am not a fan of suspense in drama series...

Don't wanna develop cardiac arrest, say it fiat so I can adequately contain itgrin
Hahaha... No more suspense.
Calculusx is highly recommended anyday anytime... Join the countdown.
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by inze(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
Click like if you believe the OP needs to be flogged for putting our minds in a state of sarcasm

27 Likes

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
inze: Click like if you believe the OP needs to be flogged for putting our minds in a state of sarcasm
Hahahaha.... I just needed to pull some legs but try not to lose sight of the message... CREDIBILITY
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by calculusx(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
mexxy1: Well, the beauty of it all is that I learnt to trust this guy calculusx more.

I actually don't know where to start from but update as at Today is your SUV made it to Port yesterday and is Schedule to leave via Grande Congo GCG0614 on 24th September 2014 to arrive Lagos Nigeria 11th October 2014 which will be exactly 5 weeks from date of Purchase. Had it been I used AES, your SUV will leave September 10th to arrive September September 30th but I prefer using Grimaldi for all pre-order Vehicles with accessories that could be easily stolen compared to AES,Hoegh & Sallaum.

For Grimaldi Schedule, you can check this link http://www.net.grimaldi.co.uk/WebDATA/Published_Sched_Fleetpos/sched_nw.htm

2 Likes

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by DJDOLA(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
So u mean d guy is better than ademola7?
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
calculusx:

I actually don't know where to start from but update as at Today is your SUV made it to Port yesterday and is Schedule to leave via Grande Congo GCG0614 on 24th September 2014 to arrive Lagos Nigeria 11th October 2014 which will be exactly 5 weeks from date of Purchase. Had it been I used AES, your SUV will leave September 10th to arrive September September 30th but I prefer using Grimaldi for all pre-order Vehicles with accessories that could be easily stolen compared to AES,Hoegh & Sallaum.

For Grimaldi Schedule, you can check this link http://www.net.grimaldi.co.uk/WebDATA/Published_Sched_Fleetpos/sched_nw.htm
No problem bro. Just do your thing wink
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
DJDOLA: So u mean d guy is better than ademola7?
Better is an understatement... There's no basis for comparism between both wink
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by ayarandy10: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
YES BRO! CALCULUSX IS FOR REAL..... I HAVE SEALED TWO DEALS WITH HIM AND STILL HANGING FOR MORE......

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by ayarandy10: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
mexxy1: Well, the beauty of it all is that I learnt to trust this guy calculusx more.
My reasons:
1. He was always giving me info via e-mail, calls and bbm, even attaching screenshots where neccessary of his transactions and communications with the dealers.
Most of these updates even as late as 1am shocked
2. He is yet to get the refund of the money he paid for the other vehicle that was not brought to the pick up location yet went ahead to pay for the next one we agreed on
3. The new vehicle was paid for with his own money without waiting to be refunded by the other dealer but as I type this I have a copy of the dock receipt he sent me last night and we are yet to sign the new agreement as the new vehicle is slightly higher in price than the former due to lesser mileage and different dealer. Vehicle is at the port and count down has started.

What more can I say?
Calculusx, na only God go pay you... IF I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO OTHERS THEN I AM UNGRATEFUL.
So far it's been stress free and I sleep with my eyes closed.
Lest I forget, the dealer was acting funny and didn't want anything to do with Nigerians... Calculusx found a way through just to get me the vehicle and even purchased another vehicle from the dealer to bail the dealer out of some issues (na him go tell una dat part grin)
Like someone once commented on calculusx's thread... "pre-order from calculusx and go to sleep" that's the truth.
Keep your eyes glued to this thread and see the best of pre-order in terms of professionalism and customer relations unfold... I've NEVER met calculusx in person as I'm in Rivers state but we'll meet for the first time in 6-7weeks.
V.A AUTO SALES... Our name, your pride... E don reach o!
MY BROTHER, I WISH I HAVE TIME TO NARRATE MY WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH CALCULUSX. NEVER NEW HIM FROM ADAM, MET HIM ON NAIRALAND AND DECIDED TO DEAL. HE SURPRISED ME BEYOND WORDS. MY PRE-ORDER ARRIVED EARLIER THAN I ANTICIPATED. NO STORIES! HE HELPED ME WITH THE REGISTRATION AND HAD HIS BUDDIE(FEMI) DRIVE IT DOWN TO UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE.I PRAY GOD REWARDS THIS SINCERE GUY AND TAKE HIM TO HEIGHTS UNTHINKABLE!

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by inze(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
Everybody don dey talk their own,

Calculusx, make i talk ?

I go talk oo grin
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
ayarandy10: YES BRO! CALCULUSX IS FOR REAL..... I HAVE SEALED TWO DEALS WITH HIM AND STILL HANGING FOR MORE......
I'm glad you share my views and have first hand experience before me. Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
ayarandy10: MY BROTHER, I WISH I HAVE TIME TO NARRATE MY WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH CALCULUSX. NEVER NEW HIM FROM ADAM, MET HIM ON NAIRALAND AND DECIDED TO DEAL. HE SURPRISED ME BEYOND WORDS. MY PRE-ORDER ARRIVED EARLIER THAN I ANTICIPATED. NO STORIES! HE HELPED ME WITH THE REGISTRATION AND HAD HIS BUDDIE(FEMI) DRIVE IT DOWN TO UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE.I PRAY GOD REWARDS THIS SINCERE GUY AND TAKE HIM TO HEIGHTS UNTHINKABLE!
Amen. At least it won't be said that I was paid to do a publicity stunt for him seeing you all corroborate my story.
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by ExpressBooking(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Need a Car? want to do a Pre-order? My opinion

Preorder with Calculux
Ship with Fast Shipping
Clear with Adexfem

you will have peace of mind and 99.9% satisfaction

2 Likes

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by calculusx(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
ExpressBooking: Need a Car? want to do a Pre-order? My opinion
Preorder with Calculux
Ship with Fast Shipping
Clear with Adexfem
you will have peace of mind and 99.9% satisfaction

I think Adexfem has just won himself a contract by clearing this suv and every other cars I will deliver from September
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

price slash ! price slash!! price Slash!!! @ Banixautos 08035376690 / 2007 Navy Blue Vw Passat 2.0 Fsi / Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.