Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 (6352 Views)

My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer / My Pre-order Experience With Kakakibuy / 2004 Toyota Highlander wt 3rd Row Seat Pre-order By Step2002 From Calculusx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by calculusx(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
ayarandy10: MY BROTHER, I WISH I HAVE TIME TO NARRATE MY WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH CALCULUSX. NEVER NEW HIM FROM ADAM, MET HIM ON NAIRALAND AND DECIDED TO DEAL. HE SURPRISED ME BEYOND WORDS. MY PRE-ORDER ARRIVED EARLIER THAN I ANTICIPATED. NO STORIES! HE HELPED ME WITH THE REGISTRATION AND HAD HIS BUDDIE(FEMI) DRIVE IT DOWN TO UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE.I PRAY GOD REWARDS THIS SINCERE GUY AND TAKE HIM TO HEIGHTS UNTHINKABLE!

My brother,i'v learnt to respect customers more since the day I got to know the nature of your job. Customers are KING indeed and you are one of the Kings
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by calculusx(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
inze: Everybody don dey talk their own,
Calculusx, make i talk ?
I go talk oo grin

Don't talk yet ooo
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by chronique(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
For a moment,I had my heart in my mouth and was about saying "oh no;not again". Good to know the thread is about a deal done well. At least,it would help give confidence to prospective clients,that not all nairaland dealers are dubious. Nice one there.
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by calculusx(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
chronique: For a moment,I had my heart in my mouth and was about saying "oh no;not again". Good to know the thread is about a deal done well. At least,it would help give confidence to prospective clients,that not all nairaland dealers are dubious. Nice one there.

You just crack my ribs with the above caption grin
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ehen! Correct! No wuruwuru, no submarine, no delay without answer. WELL DONE CALCULUSX! Ur head is dere mehn grin
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by inze(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Wishing Calculusx the very best

more grounds to cover

more heights to reach

God's Grace
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by chronique(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Yes o. As you can see,there's a new thread on someone else and you can imagine what it's causing the pre-order biz.
calculusx:

You just crack my ribs with the above caption grin
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by calculusx(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Idowuogbo: Ehen! Correct! No wuruwuru, no submarine, no delay without answer. WELL DONE CALCULUSX! Ur head is dere mehn grin

The fear of ishilove,idowuogbo and the likes on NL is the beginning of wisdom. I no go wan use dry pepper do marykay powder grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
calculusx:

The fear of ishilove,idowuogbo and the likes on NL is the beginning of wisdom. I no go wan use dry pepper do marykay powder grin angry
Lwkmd! Nothing do u sir! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by Osama10(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
cool
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by calculusx(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
chronique: Yes o. As you can see,there's a new thread on someone else and you can imagine what it's causing the pre-order biz.

My brother,whenever such thread pop-up,dats the exact word that comes to mind. One injury to one is an injury to all. May GOD help us in all our endeavour
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by chronique(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Amen o.
calculusx:

My brother,whenever such thread pop-up,dats the exact word that comes to mind. One injury to one is an injury to all. May GOD help us in all our endeavour
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by thaqib(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
Though I have not pre ordered from calculusx before, I am sure I will whenever I want 2 and recommend him 2 all that care
He acknowleges messages, reply ASAP, pick calls..
The guy is a plain and honest dealer.
Finally his price quotes are just fair...

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by olanshi: 7:17am On Aug 31, 2014
Calculusx, the Sky is the beginning.

More grease to your elbow!

@inze, you better talk ooo! You still owe me a bottle of champagne!
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by TheMadame(f): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2014
Hmmmm.
This is like a breath of fresh air considering the stench in this section.
Please keep it up,for those who like to pre order. As for me and my family I only pay for what I see.
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
Calculusx had planned delivery even before 6 weeks hence vehicle was paid for last week Wed. (27th), dealer got confirmation from his bank by Fri. (29th) and truck was already on standby.
Vehicle got to port same day payment was confirmed by dealer and the dock receipt was mailed to me same day by 6:32pm.
Unfortunately, he couldn't meet up the 8th he intended for it to sail as that would have meant 3-4wks max purchase to delivery shocked.
With the new date, we are still very much on schedule 6-7wks.
One more reason to deal with calculusx. wink

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Update as at today 03/09/2014:
Calculusx sent revised agreement for vehicle (which is already at the port waiting for it's scheduled sailing date) yesterday.
I signed with my witness and returned to him. All this over the internet... grin
Deal with the best and avoid the stress... wink
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by calculusx(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2014
Your SUV Sailed

Estimated Time of Arrival is 30/09/2014

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2014
calculusx: Your SUV Sailed

Now tell me if I was wrong to deal with calculusx?
ONE DAY ONE SURPRISE...

UPDATE:
12/09/14--- BOL sent to my mailbox.
VEHICLE HAS SAILED EARLIER THAN SCHEDULED! grin

V.A. AUTO SALES VENTURES... Our name Your pride slogan is REAL...
Deal with the BEST and avoid the STRESS.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by calculusx(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2014
mexxy1:
Now tell me if I was wrong to deal with calculusx?
ONE DAY ONE SURPRISE...
UPDATE:
12/09/14--- BOL sent to my mailbox.
VEHICLE HAS SAILED EARLIER THAN SCHEDULED! grin
V.A. AUTO SALES VENTURES... Our name Our pride slogan is REAL...
Deal with the BEST and avoid the STRESS.

GRANDE GUINEA
Italy Ro-ro cargo
Add to new Fleet
IMO: 9437919
MMSI: 247293300
Call Sign: IBPL
Flag: Italy (IT)
AIS Type: Cargo
Gross Tonnage: 47658
Deadweight: 25799 t
Length × Breadth: 211m × 32m
Year Built: 2010
Last Position ReceivedIn Range
Info Received: 5 min ago (2014-09-13 07:00)
Area: Atlantic North
Latitude / Longitude: 39.17873° / -72.22991°
Speed/Course: 16.1kn / 132°
AIS Source: 116
Itineraries History
Latest Positions
Nearby Vessels
Show on live map
Wind: 18 knots
Wind direction: NE (66o)
Temperature: 22oC
Voyage Related Info (Last Received)
Destination DAKAR (SN)
ETA 2014-09-21 08:00 UTC
Last Known Port NEW YORK (US) (2014-09-12 23:49:00)
Previous Port BALTIMORE (US) (2014-09-09 21:57:00)
Draught 9.6m
Speed recorded (Max / Average) 16.7 / 10.5 knots
Info Received 2014-09-13 00:37 (6 h, 29 min ago)

2 Likes

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2014
Tell them wink
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by ExpressBooking(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
@ Calculusx, Kudos to you and Fast Shipping. you guys are the bomb. I have cleared and received Avalon and Corolla. Thanks to your team
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by calculusx(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
ExpressBooking: @ Calculusx, Kudos to you and Fast Shipping. you guys are the bomb. I have cleared and received Avalon and Corolla. Thanks to your team

It's a pleasure doing business with you.
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by calculusx(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
We can deliver your choice Car/Suv @ affordable price
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by goldenval(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
Following this thread already wink.. Weldone bro

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by Eyop: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
My Oga carry on. Like someone earlier mentioned,the combination of Calculusx(for pre-ordering),Fastshipping(for shipping) and Adexfem(for clearing) for Auto deals is rest of mind and be rest assured that you will have 99.9% satisfaction and sometimes full tank of fuel before delivery cheesy grin grin
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by bravolad(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Indeed, it is a joy to read and hear people speak highly of Calculusx. An indication we still have a few sincere, trust worthy and genuine car dealers on nairaland who match words with action. Apparently, others have become his advocate, collaborating experiences. Certainly, this honesty and openness has the capacity to win him more trust which will lead to business opportunities in the long run. This also has the characteristic of persuading someone who does not believe in pre-order to give it a shot.

This suffice it to say that trust in business is built over time. It is not achieved overnight. What else can I say, Calculusx and the likes...more power to your elbow.
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by calculusx(m): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
80% of my pre-order deals was done sight unseen where I never meet the buyer, money exchanged hands, I delivered and surpass my Client's Expectation because I know you worked hard for the money

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2014
calculusx: 80% of my pre-order deals was done sight unseen where I never meet the buyer, money exchanged hands, I delivered and surpass my Client's Expectation because I know you worked hard for the money
Very true. Till date, we have never met but it feels like we've known ourselves for ages when he sends me messages on bbm or via e-mail and even phone conversations.
@All, for pre-order peace of mind go with calculusx.
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by mexxy1(m): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Eyop: My Oga carry on. Like someone earlier mentioned,the combination of Calculusx(for pre-ordering),Fastshipping(for shipping) and Adexfem(for clearing) for Auto deals is rest of mind and be rest assured that you will have 99.9% satisfaction and sometimes full tank of fuel before delivery cheesy grin grin
I believe you now see why I created the thread on top five (5) recommended dealers on nairaland.
Well, no hard feelings. Welcome on board and enjoy the ride.
Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by calculusx(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2014

Re: Pre-order Experience Calculusx versus mexxy1 by calculusx(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!Less than 1year. TOMATO Mercedes Benz C300 AMG Package. @N2,650,000 / SOLD!!! Naija Used Honda Legend Coupé For Sale In Abuja @ ₦300,000 / TOYOTA 4RUNNER 2001 - 1.450k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.