Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer (4404 Views)

/ Nairaland Auto Dealers(brokers) Stop Posting Vin To Third Party / My Pre-order Experience With Kakakibuy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by SailorMen: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
Before I start this, Please i warn everyone, NEVER EVER Send money to someone before you see a car, even if the person is your brother, relation or friend.
I will be back with my horrible and sordid experience with someone who i thought is a honest auto broker in this autos section.

5 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by caesaraba(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Gbam! Drop it let's hear read and learn.

1 Like

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by SailorMen: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
caesaraba:
Gbam! Drop it let's hear read and learn.

Yes I am waiting for him to refund over $30,000 which was sent to him since April 2015
money someone paid to me to help them purchase cars from Usa because he lives in the USA.
I will be back with full details including names, photos, address, phone numbers etc.

3 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by diportivo: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
Today na today

I don drink coffee....i no go sleep till u talk/write
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Let's read and learn.

Sorry about your bitter experience bro.
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Youngsage: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Waiting...
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by dominique(f): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Subscribing...
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Bisjosh(f): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Pls dnt miss any detail

Modified**

Op do u think we are here to joke? This is a busy section, u can't be streaming us along like season movie. If u don't spill the name today, Seun pls ban this fool angry

Smh! Oloshi!

2 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by pacino26(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
That story?
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by thatniqqress(f): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sorry in advance. Following up
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by MANGAM(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
What's the Auto section turning to? I just hope is not one of them popular dealer
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by BiggerBangs: 12:33am On Sep 17, 2015
cant wait
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by tommysparks: 12:37am On Sep 17, 2015
So long a story
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Lagusta(m): 1:58am On Sep 17, 2015
Oya wey the Tori nah.... undecided
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Houseofglam7(f): 6:01am On Sep 17, 2015
@Op, some of us don dey get high blood pressure unto the matter!

Why evils
Spill the beans na angry
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by ClearYourGoods: 6:16am On Sep 17, 2015
Following...
MGL
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by BusinessHub1: 7:00am On Sep 17, 2015
Hmm..the more I want to make the risky move, the more the reason to back out..which way na?
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by SailorMen: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2015
I got your mail this morning and i will reply you here.
Since last week i have sent you 5 emails about refunding the money which you have ignored replying me not until i created this topic.
I am a young man trying to make a living and some colleagues trusted me to help them make purchases on their behalf for a 2011 Toyota Venza and a 2009 Lexus RX 350 since April 2015. I have wired you all the funds, it is 5 months now, no car, no money.
I have explained these to you several times.
What am i some supposed to tell owners of the money ?
They have asked me to refund their money, they no longer want any car.
Why on earth will you use other peoples money to sort your own problems when you know and i told you it is other peoples money.
Now they are threatening me over what i know nothing about.
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by USATrucks: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2015
SailorMen:
I got your mail this morning and i will reply you here.
Since last week i have sent you 5 emails about refunding the money which you have ignored replying me not until i created this topic.
I am a young man trying to make a living and some colleagues trusted me to help them make purchases on their behalf for a 2011 Toyota Venza and a 2009 Lexus RX 350 since April 2015. I have wired you all the funds, it is 5 months now, no car, no money.
I have explained these to you several times.
What am i some supposed to tell owners of the money ?
They have asked me to refund their money, they no longer want any car.
Why on earth will you use other peoples money to sort your own problems when you know and i told you it is other peoples money.
Now they are threatening me over what i know nothing about.

Who is the dealer we will love to know him

1 Like

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by ojeffo: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2015
Its either the Op is afraid of writing long story or he don settle "out of court" with @FHEMMMY... tongue tongue tongue tongue..òtų òcha..i mean Ooops!! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by SailorMen: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2015
The most deceitful art was that you kept lying to me that the car was already on the way for close to 5 months.
You sent me fake dock receipts that the cars were already delivered to the port and kept lying to me and stringing me all along for 5 months which i kept showing and telling owners of the money.
It was until when i contacted the shipper privately who then told me there was no car at all all these while for 5 months.
I will not suffer in the hands of the police or military men for what I know nothing about.
I sent you the money to buy the cars in good fate because we met on Nairaland autos section

Seun lalasticlala ishilove please help me

4 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by caesaraba(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2015
Seems it's quite a task naming the dealer in question. Good luck getting your money back.

5 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Lagusta(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2015
This OP is a teenager...

If you're not man enough to name the dealer in question then keep on wearing pampers and stop giving us busy guys high hopes.....

*unfollowing*

11 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Fhemmmy: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2015
ojeffo:
Its either the Op is afraid of writing long story or he don settle "out of court" with @FHEMMMY... tongue tongue tongue tongue..òtų òcha..i mean Ooops!! grin

I beg please don't mention my name here at all Oh, you know well I don't get myself involved in such.... we have nothing to do with this deal and please we like to be on sideline without our name being mentioned at all....
We have suffered delayed before and we make sure all is open like a book to our customers..... Appreciate!

2 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by dominique(f): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2015
Just give us the nairaland handle of this person before going any further. You better act quick on rounding him up else it's you that will be apprehended and locked up.

1 Like

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by freshvine(f): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2015
Okokobioko. Another saga.
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by SailorMen: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2015
USATrucks:

Who is the dealer we will love to know him

In Life, I don't believe in knocking other peoples hustle or bringing anyone down, believe me I have much more details to put on here, however I am giving the dealer the slim opportunity to sort this stuff out before I go all out on him because once I do, He is finished.
This thread is just a preamble before the full details.

1 Like

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Inception(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2015
SailorMen:

In Life, I don't believe in knocking other peoples hustle or bringing anyone down, believe me I have much more details to put on here, however I am giving the dealer the slim opportunity to sort this stuff out before I go all out on him because once I do, He is finished.

Then settle ur matter first and stop panicking us biko!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by freshvine(f): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2015
SailorMen:

In Life, I don't believe in knocking other peoples hustle or bringing anyone down, believe me I have much more details to put on here, however I am giving the dealer ample opportunity to sort this stuff out before I go all out on him because once I do, He is finished.

You are acting like a kid. What you are doing is legal and if he's legit, he will come here and defend himself and we will hold him to his word. If he act like a con artist then you have graciously warn other unsuspecting potential customers of his antics but now he owes nairaland explanation of this underhand to retain our trust.

Act.

6 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by kolnel: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Op is still giving the dealer time
Since April
Better wait till April next year for the carS to be fully manufactured

15 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
So why create the thread undecided abeg make Una movement am to literature section jaree

3 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by bravolad(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Reclined my seat...activate auto remind, a glass of coffee in hand......................

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Family-friendly 2006 Highlander 3 Row Seats Fear Not Automobiles / SOLD ✔️News Flash!!!.. Flashy 07 Ford Edge Available For Sale. / M/benz 608 Delivery Pick Up Body Truck 4sale.two Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.