Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

ALIBABA Joint Group Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ALIBABA Joint Group Importation (9885 Views)

Alibaba joint group importation - Season 4 / Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 / Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Ymodulus: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2014
Do you know on ALIEXPRESS.COM getting an item like a good Mechanical watch may cost $25 / piece ?

On ALIBABA.FOM and some other Manufacturers site getting an MOQ of 100pieces of that item may cost around $4/piece. Now if we have 10people contribute $40 we will make up $400

INSTEAD of buying it on Aliexpress at (#4250)$25/piece and (8500)$50 for 2 piece. You will rather use (#6500) $40 for 10piece. Meaning a watch is #680 / piece.

Is this not cheaper and ok??

Now many are scared that getting items from these manufacturers have to be in bulk and they can't baffled it or may not be able to sell all items.
Due to the above reason we decided to create a group importation for Those who will like to import in bulk from MANUFACTURERS with little money and at cheap price then share it among themselves.

See for example 10 people come together contribute 6,000 and making 60,000 and then we all decide on what to import and bring it into the country.

**ITEM TO IMPORT

Will be decided by group

**REGISTRATION

For registration contact any of the following

Shinaf -
Ymodulus -
Note : registration attracts a fee of N1000 per person only

2 Likes

Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by shinaf: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2014
Fact is that most  can now buy successfully on aliexpress and other retail sites ,not knowing that what you get on aliexpress you can get 4X cheaper on alibaba  , but the fact still remain the same that things on this sites are still expensive compared to alibaba and some other manufacturing sites,

one thing about China is : the higher the quantity, the cheaper the price .we came to solution that If we can help importers to make a group collaboration of all kind of items with a reasonable amount starting from ...,,,,,,.lot of profit can be made

1 Like

Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by MizMyColi(f): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2014
I'm interested. I work full time, so I might be hindered in a way, but I'm interested. What's the least minimum amount a person can contribute? Or is it dependent on the goods to be ordered..........

I'm interested in items such as wrist watches, Jeans Trousers, nano mouse, bluetooth headsets, laptop bags, high end handbags, sunglasses (designers), T-shirts, corporate wears especially chifon tops, shirts and skirt.

My cousin just put to bed, I'm preparing to go visit her. I'll call you when I'm a bit free. However, I'd anticipate a reply from you. smiley
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by jameran(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2014
i have interest update pls
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by dunkem21(m): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2014
Interested. ..but what happens if the choice of group members differ on the product to import?. I have a great idea of a fast selling product that can be rebranded/pimped in China and will bring billions to group members if sold in Nigeria.
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by shinaf: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

I'm interested. I work full time, so I might be hindered in a way, but I'm interested. What's the least minimum amount a person can contribute? Or is it dependent on the goods to be ordered..........

I'm interested in items such as wrist watches, Jeans Trousers, nano mouse, bluetooth headsets, laptop bags, high end handbags, sunglasses (designers), T-shirts, corporate wears especially chifon tops, shirts and skirt.

My cousin just put to bed, I'm preparing to go visit her. I'll call you when I'm a bit free. However, I'd anticipate a reply from you. smiley

We have various sellers in all aspects you mentioned ,cheap n reliable sellers
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by shinaf: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2014
jameran: i have interest update pls
No problem..We Get back to you
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by shinaf: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2014
dunkem21: Interested. ..but what happens if the choice of group members differ on the product to import?. I have a great idea of a fast selling product that can be rebranded/pimped in China and will bring billions to group members if sold in Nigeria.
We have arrangement for that.
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by dvdami(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2014
Following and I'm definitely in on this one.

Ymodulus and ShinaF are worth following
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by shinaf: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2014
dvdami: Following and I'm definitely in on this one.

Ymodulus and ShinaF are worth following

Thanks victor
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Raypawer(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2014
Ymodulus:

See for example 10 people come together contribute 6,000 and making 60,000 and then we all decide on what to import and bring it into the country.

**ITEM TO IMPORT

Will be decided by group

**REGISTRATION

For registration contact any of the following

Shinaf -
Ymodulus -
Note : registration attracts a fee of N1000 per person only

what exactly you want to import before joining the group or is it going to be diverse?
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Ymodulus: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2014
My mizmycoli.

1 Like

Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by shinaf: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2014
Raypawer:
what exactly you want to import before joining the group or is it going to be diverse?
Yes *But majorly we have sellers in all ramifications trusted and confirmed with the aid of our Qc and QA agent we paid 150$.....
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Ymodulus: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2014
dunkem21: Interested. ..but what happens if the choice of group members differ on the product to import?. I have a great idea of a fast selling product that can be rebranded/pimped in China and will bring billions to group members if sold in Nigeria.

Thanks a very important question from u. Am happy u asked.

Now A ship with with 100 captains or sailors trying to hear will fall. There must be a head.

This is why decisions have to be scrutinized and properly decided on by few head to get a final action.
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by MizMyColi(f): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2014
shinaf:
We have various sellers in all aspects you mentioned ,cheap n reliable sellers
Okay, thanks.
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by delesule(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2014
Am interested.
How are we going to pay the registration fee?
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by MizMyColi(f): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2014
Ymodulus: My mizmycoli.
I'm proud of you.
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by dunkem21(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2014
Ymodulus:

Thanks a very important question from u. Am happy u asked.

Now A ship with with 100 captains or sailors trying to hear will fall. There must be a head.

This is why decisions have to be scrutinized and properly decided on by few head to get a final action.

Thanks for your articulate response. Will this group be registered with Corporate Affairs Commission? Would the bank Account details bear the name of the group or the individuals' behind this innovation? Will it be a collective buy and collective sales or individual sales? How will the profits be shared? I will like to be the Account officer of this great dream ..Imagine a million importers coming together!
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Ymodulus: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2014
MizMyColi: I'm proud of you.
grin

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Ymodulus: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
dunkem21:
Thanks for your articulate response. Will this group be registered with Corporate Affairs Commission? Would the bank Account details bear the name of the group or the individuals' behind this innovation? Will it be a collective buy and collective sales or individual sales? How will the profits be shared? I will like to be the Account officer of this great dream ..Imagine a million importers coming together!

You getting the idea wrong. See this is how it goes.

Registration with CAC - no we are not starting a company. Its just bizness.

If 10people imports 300watches. The watches will be shared among the 10 people and each goes their way. Sell their way and make profit their way. If you want another group member to sell for you then fine. However you want it.

But we just interested in bringing item extremely cheap price into the country.

You talk of CAC registration, from experience partnership of such type don't work with online friends in Nigeria. Trust will always arise. So no
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by karlxavier(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
At ymodulus, am interested in the program. Would be highly interested in movable items. Wants to contact you on some goods that you are to help me import into the country... Also, how do you deal wit prohibited list of imported items? would pm you later...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Ymodulus: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
karlxavier: At ymodulus, am interested in the program. Would be highly interested in movable items. Wants to contact you on some goods that you are to help me import into the country... Also, how do you deal wit prohibited list of imported items? would pm you later...

On contraband items. I can handle them just let me know what kind of items they are. I import drugs for some nairalanders like GODZILLA and Biscuits / Chocolate for AMaIa4s Romance section.

By drugs I don't mean cocaine ooooooo. I mean tablets and tooth paste stuffs

1 Like

Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by dunkem21(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ymodulus:

You getting the idea wrong. See this is how it goes.

Registration with CAC - no we are not starting a company. Its just bizness.

If 10people imports 300watches. The watches will be shared among the 10 people and each goes their way. Sell their way and make profit their way. If you want another group member to sell for you then fine. However you want it.

But we just interested in bringing item extremely cheap price into the country.

You talk of CAC registration, from experience partnership of such type don't work with online friends in Nigeria. Trust will always arise. So no
1. I just gave U a mega idea to develop.
2. Issues of trust like U rightly pointed out are bound to arise if all d registration fee and capital to bring in d products pass thru shinaf's account or yours.
3. There are unregistered associations/cooperatives/clubs/groups of common interests with Account numbers in their respective names.
4. I see a vision where WE advertise our products, get customers orders and sell in bulk to maximize profit for group members.
5. How do I pay the N1k before d price go increase?

1 Like

Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Adebayolove(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
'
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Archangelhenrio(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ymodulus:

On contraband items. I can handle them just let me know what kind of items they are. I import drugs for some nairalanders like GODZILLA and Biscuits / Chocolate for AMaIa4s Romance section.

By drugs I don't mean cocaine ooooooo. I mean tablets and tooth paste stuffs

I'm Interested!
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Marotzke(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Y modulus, I am more interested in medical equipment and hospital furniture, not on small items like watches or hand bags. Can you moderate large scale transactions like, Hospital beds (adult and children) light microscopes, wheel chairs, basinettes, sterilizers, Autoclaves etc. Can you run a consultancy on that. Charges should be a percentage of total value of purchases. I might or not require groupage.
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by dreamchazer: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
am in on this. Mode of payment please
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by MizMyColi(f): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
dunkem21:
2. Issues of trust like U rightly pointed out are bound to arise if all d registration fee and capital to bring in d products pass thru shinaf's account or yours.
3. There are unregistered associations/cooperatives/clubs/groups of common interests with Account numbers in their respective names.
4. I see a vision where WE advertise our products, get customers orders and sell in bulk to maximize profit for group members.
Sharp Guys grin

1 Like

Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Ymodulus: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
dunkem21:

Thanks I understand what you mean. Your idea is nice but to achieve it we need season trusted importers.

If

SHINAF, MASTERCEE, MAYORALL, DAVI8D, SURVEYCASH, THESPECIALONE, 9FREE, INITIALIZE, YOUNGZEDD, NIVLIN , JUSTI4JESU, TONJEOLA You then it will work.

But truth be told partnership Of such in Nigeria don't work. We try to be SOLO every1 wants to be King and Queen, Ruler and make it alone.

Illustration
Some time ago I set up a team of 13 people for importing XXXXX. We all failed because every one was trying to be a leader.
Trust then was not the problem. We took extra steps. We all did a stuff with ZenitTh bank to pay Money To THAILAND. bro it failed.

Even when I was asked to head the grouped I chickened out. Because I felt I didn't want to head people older than me. And when I asked someone to head the lady chickened out because she felt she was female.

Mind you she's currently reading this thread as I post. So bro things of that nature don't work.

I have done successful collabo with some Nairalanders. But we were few and and had less problem. This week I imported 600pcs of watchs, later 2 other nairalanders approached me we splitter it two ways they had contact of WHoLESALERS in ONitsha and I had ways to get it cheaper and next week we are importing 1000pcs by Monday. All collabo between 3Nairalanders, (Chidolue + Ymodulus + MsXa....).

That's it. We all let our pride and fame or whatever aside and share profit as one. That's joint cooperation that's how it works.

To pay contact me or shinaf for bank details

2 Likes

Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by dunkem21(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Sharp Guys grin
lol. ..If only he knew what he stumbled into, the registration fee would be 10k. Jokes apart, if WE coordinate this well, We will make ourselves a fortune. Check how many people that have indicated interest and one is already thinking of importing medical equipment.
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by tonjeola(m): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ymodulus: and shinaf.

good idea, i love your skill and way of reason. keep it up
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by MizMyColi(f): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
dunkem21:
lol. ..If only he knew what he stumbled into, the registration fee would be 10k. Jokes apart, if WE coordinate this well, We will make ourselves a fortune. Check how many people that have indicated interest and one is already thinking of importing medical equipment.
LoL, I get you. However, from his earlier reply, I think he wants the whole thing to be on a personal basis, for now at least.

With time, that idea might be considered. Its just like what my Mum and her friends do, instead of going to haggle one-one fish at the market with fish sellers, about 5 women pool resources together and buy from the company at the same price these women buy a carton for and then they share it among themselves.

Depending on the success and calibre of individuals involved at this stage, we could think of taking that extra step. You get?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping / Need One On One Training On Binary Options? / Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.