Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,342 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates (10136 Views)

Alibaba joint group importation - Season 4 / Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 / ALIBABA Joint Group Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
This thread will serve as a diary for all ACTIVITIes of group members from the group

[size=14pt]DAY 1[/size]
( Thursday 4, September 2014 )

Member registration finished and 26 members excluding Ymodulus and Shinaf.

Afternoon
Introduction took place, All members introduced themselves are get to know each other, it was nice knowing each and every member.

Evening Same Day

Ymodulus at 7pm broke down the rules and regulations / terms and condition.

Rules
1. On No condition shall any member be given money to purchase any item. This goes to say Ymodulus and Shinaf will procure all items themselves.
2. Where it be, that a member is not willing to abide with rule No1. he should come forward. and his monet for registration will be returned.

3. Everybody is equal and should have a free and open mind however, a captain and final decision rest on Ymoudulus and Shinaf.

After the rules were past deliberations on what to buy began. brainstorming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
where and when did all this happen?

are the group members of nairaland?

are you in nigeria or in China
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
[size=14pt]DAY 1[/size]

Friday 5, September 2014

Morning
Early in the morning at exactl 4:26am the a group member send his greeting to all other members of the group and deliberations began.

Ymodulus and Shinaf asked the group to decide on what Watch to import.

Ymodulus believes that democratic leadership where people make opinions is the best form of leadership. So have decided the group follows such pattern of leadership.

After much deliberation among the group members the group arrived at a conclusion, and a member of the group PAUL brought a beautiful chain watch to import.

[color=#000099]Afternoon

Ymodulus put up an utilitarianism system of justice( The decision by majority is the best decision for all). All votes were carried out and the watch brought fort by

PAUL was choosed.

Ymodulus and Shinaf took their little gadgets and researched started, with this all they screened 7 Prospective buyers and got a good Deal.

Now this deal is so sweet that the suppliers of the watch are the actual makers or manufacture of that watch. After much verification without ADO we settled with this

maker. Negotiation began and we got watch at a good brice infatc one of the best deals i ever. oooo sorry one of the best deals we ever made( The group as a whole ).[/color]

Our Watch has the following

1 X Watch
1 x Watch Manual Book (Bie-lingual i.e in both chinese and english)
1 x Watch Tag
1 x Wact Box ( with original watch Logo and box is made of wood with spring not the cheap paper Box)
1 x Watch Bag ( This watch comes with a big gift bag package )
1 X Watch Cloth Rag. (Medicated kind of rag use to clean the watch )

Price

The price at which the watch was gotten will not be published. you all know why but we got the best price

Quantity: 475Pcs

Total No of group Members: 30 (Ymodulus and shinaf Included )
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
[size=14pt]Saturday and Sunday[/size]

Saturday and sunday was a nice day. you dont have a group of this nature without misunderstanding, a fellow group mate made a valid debate and i got angry quickly

because he didnt get my point well.

In all we settled it and came back as one.

Now i learnt several things from the arguement between me and the group member. I learnt that a leaader must always be slow to take decision during time of anger. And

a leader should always bring himself so low to apologise even if it means your pride.

Thanks TO THAT MEMBER. I learnt something new.

We also agreed to the fact that all members should pay their money on monday. This payment moved smoothly without Hassles, even though i couldnt confirm Precious

Payment in time.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
[size=14pt]Members[/size]

Group members are nice in that we have experienced Importers amidst us.

Delaruh - I call him the MatheMatician, he calculates with precision and accuracy. I was too pleased he reminds me of my young days at the Nation Cowbell Competition

Aisha - O!!!! she is one hell
G Tuale - The fight master I hope your flight today was succesfull. He believes in easy Life, No stress Internet banking and All. O please bro show me the way

Muhktar - Money Bag. when someone says i need 10pcs, Muhktar need 6-. lol!!! Brother show me the way!!!

MizMyColi - :-) Shex one hell of a lady. thats all i have to day.

Great Ken - when you talk of experience, he has it. When you talk of Smartness, he his smart.

Delaruh - The mathematician. He is a replica of Isaac Newton, i wonder why he his not a SCIENTIST yet. When ever you define Mathematics, you define Delaruh

zEMAYE - qUIET NO TROUBLE MAN.

vICTOR D- Nice. Hes the spiritual leader of the group. when i see his profile pix i smile.

I-AM-WILL - A man ready to voice his opinion and stand he sees whats his good and say its good. believe me when you see an opposer never take it to be he hates you take it to be he wants the best. Thats I am will. he his willig.

Puffy Joe - No trouble man

I-jOHN - The late commer. last member of the group

w - Just call him W. Lol!!!!!

Aregbesola - Yes we have a governor in our midst.

Britnex - A brainiac. Graduate academically. You have greater heights. HE his the Vice Chancellor of the group. lol!!

Omoba - His name says it all. son of the king.

ArchAngel - He his our own angel

Precious - First to pay madam. When you talk money she has it. MADAM Show meeeeee the way pleaseee

Bashir - His full name (fIRST second Third ) SAYS WAZOBIA

PAUL - A man with good eyes. he saw the watch and brought it forth.

Tochukwu - COrpeee shun Sir. Adjuwaya (i hope its right )

OmoLady - please pet her. because shex omo lady

Idehen - Mr alert reversal. his alert always get reversed. lol. banks no be your friend.

Lastly

Shinaf - what do i say.
Ymodulus - Just call me the PSYCHOOOOOOOOO / Lunatic. lol!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ok now at this point all payment have been completed.

Secretary will begin processing. and tomorrow we should send some dollars to China.

Now to make things smooth for us. we have decided to use NonnyKings as our choiced China to Nigeria Air Freight.

All arrangements are in place. At exactly 8 am money will be paid into Nonny private account.

We dont want failures, so we give no room for failures.

Now group currently chatting and laughing..... Delaruh and Ymodulus are drunkards all others are good fellows...

Please in all you do stay off Alcohol + Womanizing. Till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Group currently deliberating if to upload picture of watch or not.

For now my hands are tied their say is final..
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Cool83(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
chai, i don miss oooo
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Donsheddy: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chai. God heal dix my leg so dat i go comot frm dix hospital. See wetin i dey miss. embarassedChai. God heal dix my leg so dat i go comot frm dix hospital. See wetin i dey miss.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Donsheddy: 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ymodulus: Group currently deliberating if to upload picture of watch or not.

Chai. God heal dix my leg so dat i go comot frm dix hospital. See wetin i dey miss. embarassed embarassed
Ymodulus: Group currently deliberating if to upload picture of watch or not.

Chai. God heal dix my leg so dat i go comot frm dix hospital. See wetin i dey miss. embarassed
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
My new found family. Imajine having YM, Shinaf, Del, Vic,etc as bros n Sis. Am blessed
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by staaan(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Reping the group full time... Am so loving it... Even if Ym didn't mention my name.... I will always watch proceedings silently...
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by atuagbo: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
My testimony for this month of September, am thanking God that am a member of this group. If say I miss this group I go cry.

Thks Young, Shinaf and the entire members of the group.

And no, we don't know where it will lead. We just know there's something much bigger than any of us here. "Steve Job"
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by dvdami(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
britnex: My new found family. Imajine having YM, Shinaf, Del, Vic,etc as bros n Sis. Am blessed

You are going places. It's our privilege.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by dunkem21(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Remember something, Ymodulus; I was the first person to declare interest for this group when U first brought it out. I called U, and U gave me details and I lost it. Now sobbing, I take God beg group members, make una allow me to stay for attach; I go even pay double. Crying now, Abi una no fit be una brother's keeper. I go stand sef, I no mind. Help out this guy please. Thank you group members.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dunkem I will plead d house on ur behalf

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by MizMyColi(f): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2014

Ymodulus, if it makes any difference, just so you know:

I'm Proud Of You smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Ymodulus, if it makes any difference, just so you know:

I'm Proud Of You smiley

Ooooo!!!! Blushing it does. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by chedom123: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nice to b in this family
.....thumbs up to young modulus and shinaf,may God bless u guys more for this idea
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by kelvin1191(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ymodulus, shinaf pls alert me if you start another group or if any member hang boot. I will call you in the morning.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by prof4uall(m): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2014
Nice move. I love that.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by no1fan(f): 12:31am On Sep 09, 2014
Pls wen u start sales, inform me especially if the watches are the fashion bracelet types.my pin 2800B0A0
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 7:39am On Sep 09, 2014
Tuesday 9th September 2014

First message on the group at 4 by Ymodulus. Greeting all.

Second message by Aisha the secretary. Doing her work as usual.

Yesterday night was funny 3 guys all tripping for Aisha. Hehehe lol!!

Until she broke the sad news. Shex Married. O no.

Ymodulus and Delaruh the drunkards talked about NYSC and life + flexing.

Truth be told you need to flex sometimes ease stress. .

This morning Ymodulus upload the song AMIN by DAMMY KRANE.

help me say Amin ooo

We go buy House from this deal. Help me say Amin ooooo.

Day getting serious transferring money to China. Will take place in some few hours.

Now the good part of this deal. Is that our seller stays in Guangzhou and sweetest is, He knowns NonnyKings Office. And I just extra verified his company with NonnyKings.

Now one more thing. We are trying to meet the sallah dad Line.

Leaves thread singing.

Eko oni gbaje oo. Amin by dammy Krane.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2014
MARKET SURVEY on Lagos ISLAND.

A market survey on Lagos Island about the watch has been carried out. by DELARUH the MATHEMATICIAN. and we just confirmed we are good to go.

Reviews via Google have been carried out and we are extra confident A foreigner in the United State gave a Full detail review of the watch even Uploading pictures of the Engine.

Also about 4 links on Aliexpress have been checked with reviews going to about 600 all saying positive from Russia to England to Ukraine to Sweden to New Zealand to Israel. And all over the World.

Now confidence boosted.

No laptop used just my UMI C1 bought Imported by Tyconcepts. Get your UMI C1 from Tyconcepts.

Help me say Amin ooooooooooo. We go hammer this year.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2014

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by smallvilletolu(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2014
how can i join d group sir? either paid or free
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by staaan(m): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2014
@ Ym, people mouth go dey salivate with this exposè
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by tolutweety(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2014
if it makes any difference....

i salute your spirit, YOUNG !!!

You rep alot...programming-wise,biz-wise. I feel you alot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by tyconcepts(f): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2014
Ymodulus: MARKET SURVEY on Lagos ISLAND.

A market survey on Lagos Island about the watch has been carried out. by DELARUH the MATHEMATICIAN. and we just confirmed we are good to go.

Reviews via Google have been carried out and we are extra confident A foreigner in the United State gave a Full detail review of the watch even Uploading pictures of the Engine.

Also about 4 links on Aliexpress have been checked with reviews going to about 600 all saying positive from Russia to England to Ukraine to Sweden to New Zealand to Israel. And all over the World.

Now confidence boosted.

No laptop used just my UMI C1 bought Imported by Tyconcepts. Get your UMI C1 from Tyconcepts.

Help me say Amin ooooooooooo. We go hammer this year.

Steady cash flow...E go be like say na blood money smiley

For your phones/tablets shopping.....Its TYCONCEPTS you should be sending. Click ; ...:::Android Mobile Shopping
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Smallvine did I hear u say free hahaha Dunkem is begging to pay double yet no consideration so far n u are talking of free.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by merit12(f): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
If there is still space I'm interested
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by smallvilletolu(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
britnex: Smallvine did I hear u say free hahaha Dunkem is begging to pay double yet no consideration so far n u are talking of free.
i thought as much. Thanks for the info sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN To Sack Bank Directors With Bad Loans / CBN Forex Guidelines Explained By Tim Harford / Exchange Rate Of African Currencies To Nigerian Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.