Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

ALIBABA Joint Group Importation - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ALIBABA Joint Group Importation (9899 Views)

Alibaba joint group importation - Season 4 / Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 / Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Donsheddy: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
Am interested full time. Ymodulus tel us hw to pay d 1k
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by MizMyColi(f): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
YModulus, is your number on Hibernation ni?
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Ymodulus: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
dunkem21:
lol. ..If only he knew what he stumbled into, the registration fee would be 10k. Jokes apart, if WE coordinate this well, We will make ourselves a fortune. Check how many people that have indicated interest and one is already thinking of importing medical equipment.

In addition if you have followed me on nairaland you will notice that I don't have a particular business I call mine.

I only look for what's making wave at a time and hit then redraw.

I have gone from watches to phones to whatever.

I recently sold 43pieces of ELEPHONES P2000 at #33900 against N42500 at that time.

Do you think I had almost a million to import 43phines?? No just 1 nairalander sponsored it. I mean only 1 nairalander.

And even though I did all the work I still let him have bigger profit.

Out of 3000 we splitter 1800 for him and 1200 for me. That's partnership. Let go.

In programming I was never successful because I believed then I was good I was best I could do it alone, I was proud of my works but I found out I never excelled. I had to let things go and thanks to a nairalander I learnt humility and I am ok.

So same applies to business, let's partner hut a bizness make money and redraw that's the truth.

You see people open shops daily and sell and they marry that shop forever without increasing or expanding. I believe the best form of business is parr time business. Partnership and get money.

Bye

4 Likes

Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Ymodulus: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
Marotzke: Y modulus, I am more interested in medical equipment and hospital furniture, not on small items like watches or hand bags. Can you moderate large scale transactions like, Hospital beds (adult and children) light microscopes, wheel chairs, basinettes, sterilizers, Autoclaves etc. Can you run a consultancy on that. Charges should be a percentage of total value of purchases. I might or not require groupage.

How do I contact you. If you have a laid down market. I can fund too. I know their is money there. But I know no one to sell too. So we can partner. Rather if you still want to go alone. fine by me I will help you on your consultation.

Just contact me
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Thespecialone(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
I'll return with my question shortly. My question 1. The stuff that will be imported, would it be distributed for sale among the team members or it would be sold and the profit shared among the members? I'm happy to play a background role and contribute in whatever possible. Many thanks.
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by mayorall(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
I am in. But the 1k reg. where he go enter

4 Likes

Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by tyconcepts(f): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Let me go through it all.....
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Thespecialone(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
Gathering of the high and mighty cheesy
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Youngzedd(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ymodulus:

Thanks I understand what you mean. Your idea is nice but to achieve it we need season trusted importers.

If

SHINAF, MASTERCEE, MAYORALL, DAVI8D, SURVEYCASH, THESPECIALONE, 9FREE, INITIALIZE, YOUNGZEDD, NIVLIN , JUSTI4JESU, TONJEOLA You then it will work.

But truth be told partnership Of such in Nigeria don't work. We try to be SOLO every1 wants to be King and Queen, Ruler and make it alone.

Illustration
Some time ago I set up a team of 13 people for importing XXXXX. We all failed because every one was trying to be a leader.
Trust then was not the problem. We took extra steps. We all did a stuff with ZenitTh bank to pay Money To THAILAND. bro it failed.

Even when I was asked to head the grouped I chickened out. Because I felt I didn't want to head people older than me. And when I asked someone to head the lady chickened out because she felt she was female.

Mind you she's currently reading this thread as I post. So bro things of that nature don't work.

I have done successful collabo with some Nairalanders. But we were few and and had less problem. This week I imported 600pcs of watchs, later 2 other nairalanders approached me we splitter it two ways they had contact of WHoLESALERS in ONitsha and I had ways to get it cheaper and next week we are importing 1000pcs by Monday. All collabo between 3Nairalanders, (Chidolue + Ymodulus + MsXa....).

That's it. We all let our pride and fame or whatever aside and share profit as one. That's joint cooperation that's how it works.

To pay contact me or shinaf for bank details

Sharp guy.

Here I am.
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by shinaf: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
[quote author=Ymodulus]

How do I contact you. If you have a laid down market. I can fund too. I know their is money there. But I know no one to sell too. So we can partner. Rather if you still want to go alone. fine by me I will help you on your consultation.
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by shinaf: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
mayorall: I am in. But the 1k reg. where he go enter

Oga mi ....haaaa.mouth shout oooo.i will get back to you boss. But main aim is to help mini importers with low cash sir
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by penguy1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
#DP
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by penguy1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ymodulus:

Thanks I understand what you mean. Your idea is nice but to achieve it we need season trusted importers.

If

SHINAF, MASTERCEE, MAYORALL, DAVI8D, SURVEYCASH, THESPECIALONE, 9FREE, INITIALIZE, YOUNGZEDD, NIVLIN , JUSTI4JESU, TONJEOLA You then it will work.

But truth be told partnership Of such in Nigeria don't work. We try to be SOLO every1 wants to be King and Queen, Ruler and make it alone.

Illustration
Some time ago I set up a team of 13 people for importing XXXXX. We all failed because every one was trying to be a leader.
Trust then was not the problem. We took extra steps. We all did a stuff with ZenitTh bank to pay Money To THAILAND. bro it failed.

Even when I was asked to head the grouped I chickened out. Because I felt I didn't want to head people older than me. And when I asked someone to head the lady chickened out because she felt she was female.

Mind you she's currently reading this thread as I post. So bro things of that nature don't work.

I have done successful collabo with some Nairalanders. But we were few and and had less problem. This week I imported 600pcs of watchs, later 2 other nairalanders approached me we splitter it two ways they had contact of WHoLESALERS in ONitsha and I had ways to get it cheaper and next week we are importing 1000pcs by Monday. All collabo between 3Nairalanders, (Chidolue + Ymodulus + MsXa....).

That's it. We all let our pride and fame or whatever aside and share profit as one. That's joint cooperation that's how it works.

To pay contact me or shinaf for bank details

I'm here for initialize cos he's on leave smiley

@Ymodulus & Shinaf; Welcomed initiative
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by hungryboy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Im interested, but na una go sell am pay me interest oh
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by mayorall(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
shinaf:

Oga mi ....haaaa.mouth shout oooo.i will get back to you boss. But main aim is to help mini importers with low cash sir

ok nah.
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by atuagbo: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Am also in this partnership type of biz. @Op thanks for this ideal.
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by needinfo: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
In partnership,i believe they are different type.like me,i would like to be part of it but i don't know what to sell,so is there room for me to be among by pulling my resources (money) and when you sell it,i will have my own share.i don't mind putting millions as long as the product you want to import and sell will make profit and you give me my own share of the profit.i believe some people have the money to invest but don't have time for selling,marketing due to the nature of their job or activities,so am asking if only investing money to it is acceptable so when you sell it,i get my share.if its acceptable,then i am in

2 Likes

Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by DJDOLA(m): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Can someone explain better
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by tyconcepts(f): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
A very welcomed initiative and one that can stand ONLY if the "am a king & queen in my zone" attitude will give way for the "let's do it" attitude.

Personally I love partnership and am all in for it in every way necessary IF it translates to money in the bank at the end of the day.

One quick question - Is the #1,000 payment for membership/interest registration or what exactly for?
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by dreamchazer: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
House, where is yemi2plus?
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Annie09: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
Am interested in items such as bags, shoes, jewelries and ladies wear both casual and formal.

1 Like

Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by yemi2plus(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
dreamchazer: House, where is yemi2plus?

Hello Sir,

I'm presently working on somethings outside Nairaland. I will be back by Sept. 5.
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Annie09: 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Am interested
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Adinije(f): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
Am interested.
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by kessygirl(f): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hi Ymodulous, i am so happy for this. God bless you for such idea. Now, i am based in Benin Republic and there are people here that want to do it. How do we go about it?
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by shinaf: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
Please intrested people should contact the page number
Thanks
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Raypawer(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
shinaf:
Yes *But majorly we have sellers in all ramifications trusted and confirmed with the aid of our Qc and QA agent we paid 150$.....

can you list items to be bought oga sinaf or is it going to be like getting items with highest demand? cos people get divers business interest or how?
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Raypawer(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
ymodulus am a member already
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by Raypawer(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
hungryboy: Im interested, but na una go sell am pay me interest oh
u c! some people already playing smart
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by pgidex(f): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
I'm interested
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by chedom123: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
Am interested as long as it will give room for mini importers like us,because am still a student o
Re: ALIBABA Joint Group Importation by jidowu84: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
I am in. @ymodulus , do you still remember our discussions? I don't know you the person behind this. I almost boycott this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need One On One Training On Binary Options? / How Much Can I Invest In Cocoa? / How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.