Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? (17724 Views)

ONTV Quick Fingers, Have You Ever Won? / Has Anyone Ever Won Ontv's "Quick Fingers" ? / Ontv, A New Tv In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Feranchek(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
worldbest: Being an IT guy does not mean you should be able to type faster than anyone. The average BBM users or runs girl could type faster. However, how much is recharge card compared to their revenue? It's not a scam. You are just unlucky.

Nna biko, tell it to it oo00!
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by MrPatoh: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
scam
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Reetarsarvic(f): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
I Dont Think Dat Stuff Is True Jare...

1 Like

Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by donklens: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
tunmmyunited: 4 d very 1st tym I made it 2 1st 3 to comment.... Dats a very gud sign 2 start my bday......
what have you benefited then? Any price for being first to comment?

Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Samwhizzy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
Aprime: Scam? Nah.
Just Keep calm and believe It.

Bro, this people are just tryna play with our heads, i've tried so many time but always seeing "This card has already been used by another customer"
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by dammytosh: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
contactwale: ONTV recently introduced a promotional idea where they display supposed free recharge numbers at interval for their viewers to load into their phones.

I have however noticed with regret that this gesture may not be real afterall. I am of the belief that many, if not all, of those numbers being displayed, might have previously being loaded by someone privy to them in the television house.

My conclusion is premised on my experience with this gesture. Each time I tried to load any of these numbers, the response has always being "This voucher has previously being used by another user"

It will interest anyone who cares to listen that as an IT guy, I am very fast with mobile phones and I possess requisite knowledge and skill to work around them.

I have placed a bet with some of my friends to see if they will succeed in this venture and they have always returned with the same story.

Now, over to you house.What is your experience with ONTV Quick Fingers? Have you ever succeeded in loading any?

Your reception might be slower than you think. You will understand if you try to watch the same TV station on 2 televisions and you discover that one picture is actually slower than the other.

2 Likes

Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
SCAM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Chanchit: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
I was the first person to open a thread on this issue since almost a week, I later saw many threads on same issue about 3-4 days ago, now this thread made front page without even getting upto ten comments, mods! There is God o........!

2 Likes

Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sunkyphil: its real a friend of mine loaded d card mind u its just#100

Its #200 not #100 and I've only won it 7 times.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by CeiW5k: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by niceeric(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
stephnie44: fuel station 4 ishaga

No!!! ure wrong!!!!?!.....na ajuwon e dey looooool
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by magicalkid: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
ARE U STILL BROWSING WITH MONEY?, WE HAVE MADE IT EASY 4 U JUST REGISTER AT WWW.ROYALSOLACE.TK AND GET UPDATES OF FREE BROWSING CHEATS AND TUTORIALS.(TUTORIALS ON HOW TO HACK 2GO WITH USERNAME,HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AND LASTEST ALL NETWORK CHEATS. HURRY NOW@WWW.ROYALSOLACE.TK
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
contactwale: ONTV recently introduced a promotional idea where they display supposed free recharge numbers at interval for their viewers to load into their phones.

I have however noticed with regret that this gesture may not be real afterall. I am of the belief that many, if not all, of those numbers being displayed, might have previously being loaded by someone privy to them in the television house.

My conclusion is premised on my experience with this gesture. Each time I tried to load any of these numbers, the response has always being "This voucher has previously being used by another user"

It will interest anyone who cares to listen that as an IT guy, I am very fast with mobile phones and I possess requisite knowledge and skill to work around them.

I have placed a bet with some of my friends to see if they will succeed in this venture and they have always returned with the same story.

Now, over to you house.What is your experience with ONTV Quick Fingers? Have you ever succeeded in loading any?
Yh...... They repeat one code twice tho... its 200 airtime..... every 30 or 15 mins sha...
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by bumtos(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
I believed it but it may be #100 recharge cards.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by bumeks(f): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
saints2: Its real, I have won thrice.
Noat a scam at all
ar u sure? Bc all d pple I knw dat av tried never get it including myself
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by bumeks(f): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
It is scam
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2014

I am not trying to insult you but for an IT person you do not seem smart. What you should do is copy the number then call the network that a card was sent to you but when you tried loading it, someone else already used it. Then ask the operator when was it loaded to confirm or debunk your suspicions. You may think you have fast fingers but there is someone out there faster than you. People who type all other necessary codes down and the moment the pin appears in 3 seconds they are done typing and already sent it.

Investigate before you come here to shout scam.

2 Likes

Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by WhyAWhy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
numericalguy: OP,
whatever gave you the impression you are the only "IT guy" in Nigeria that is "fast with phone keypad". You might be the village champion in your street, but have you compared you speed with other millions of Nigerians.

You are just a learner when compared to this grin

You might also want to have a look at what some people are saying about being an IT guy..

Abi oh. A lot of nonsense people suddenly attach IT proficiency to
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by econome(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
U go deh try so-te! So-te-so-te

I think say na only me think say na skam..
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by charlesopp(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2014

Baba u beat me to creatin d thread..well I stl tried d. Shit 2day, na same o
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by MrDoGood(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2014
op u neva grow reach to buy your own voucher? must u rely on free air time?
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by victorix(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2014
it might be a scam o, am not sure sha. cus one day i was determined to load at least 1 card. so i sat glued to my tv, waiting for the numbers to appear, immediately it appeared, i quickly used all the speed i had, but unfortunately.... card has been used. have tryed it more dan a 100 times lol. so unlucky
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by fretfingers: 10:54am On Aug 31, 2014
Fast Fingers + Very Good Network + Luck

Dats All You Need!
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by simdam500(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2014
Tho i've not won b4... But i've never tried it twice b4 i com to the conclusion it doesnt worth it
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by rafkaz(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
lol, dat's 9ja 4 u! Diference package 2 make pple watch they program
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by raphy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
everybody just want free things...u go wait til u grow whyt hair keep watching ontv
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Bellasharonne(f): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
wow... really fast
saints2: Its real, I have won thrice.
Not a scam at all

1 Like

Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Lumiworld2020: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
I have tried loading this credit so many times without success, guess it's a scam as alleged.

1 Like

Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
SCAM toh strong. The pin no dey gree enter. Na so so incorrect service provider go dey talk.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Nigaah: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
SCAM toh strong. The pin no dey gree enter. Na so so incorrect service provider go dey talk.
if e no enta na u dey slow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member / Please Help! What Websites Can I Download Movies? / Battle On The Buka Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.