Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

A Word From GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD (662 Views)

A Word From GOD / Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 / Is HIV/AIDS A Punishment From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD by TheIkoro(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
The words below are of a comment made to one of my words on the site
www.thehomohomilies..com; the conclusion to which was deleted by the
treachery of the adversary influenced by its hypocrisy into striving to deceive all else
into the delusion that The Ikoro, even whilst hearkening unto the words of The Christ, will ever again
hearken as a Christian.

"They hold fast to their evil purpose;
they talk of laying snares secretly,
thinking, 'Who can see us?
Who can search out our crimes?
We have thought out a cunningly
conceived plot' "
- The Bible.

Those words of Scripture above, Dupe, are a clear summary of the evil that is the
Christianity of this adulterous generation of vultures, hyenas, and scavengers; that will continue to
behold the emasculated that is ill-clad and in lack of daily food, only to say unto him,
"Go in peace, be warmed and filled."

For I was hungry, ever right from the days of my youth; even from those undergraduate years
when I had more of nothing to eat but boiled water (sometimes, for up to a week) and garri, mixed
with salt (sometimes, for almost two weeks) and on down to the years after
I had obtained my first degree (and I then had to wait in the abject poverty of
the heir, when no better than a slave - because he is still a child) - poverty dire enough
for me to receiving today, as I write these words (after almost a decade of languishing
in unemployment) a stipend, supposed to be a salary, and little more than
that which the driver to my supposed father earns per month.

For I was thirsty, enough to have drunk - even when that which I did drink appears to be saliva, or
urine, or worse.

For I was a stranger, obvious - even to them that mock; and up to the point where
that which they once used to deride my sufferings were tags such as
alejo, and kiniyi.

For I was naked - stripped of not only privacy but also the personal space without which
sanity cannot be guaranteed: up to the point where not only my movements as
I go about my business within the town wherein I live (the dust of which
I have forever wiped off my feet; even if in symbol - for now) but also that within
the confines of my room, and even that of my mind; all are viciously monitored by the
Ham that, ever mocking and reviling, would love to have GOD believe Noah brought
drunkeness into Heaven - or that "Leslam," and its consequent "lesling," were wrought
by the hands of The Ikoro.

For I was sick; blinded out of that which I needed to be a part
of my generation - in the words of Isaiah, "cut off out of the land
of the living" - only to be ever taunted over the blindness with words such as,
"No one will tell you," and "You will never know."

And, I was in prison (with soft labour, to borrow from popular parlance) and not merely the prison
made out of bricks, but that wherein the guinea pork is slave to the
Ham that derides - that plunders mercilessly of that which I have, or would that
I have; that which I am, or would that I be: with a cunning of such depth that all but the
elect would believe I live in a room due to which I say unto that elect, "Remember
my fetters;" that I am denned in a room wherein that which I have to say is,
"Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of Man has nowhere
to lay his head but behind walls - and wherein all that is vulture, hyena,
and scavenger can enter at will; in pursuit of whom to destroy." And when that wherein
he lays his head is open to the plundering of each and any, then can he be indeed said
to be denned - or, to be more precise, locked in - or locked out?

And, despite all the above (for over two decades) all that the evil of this adulterous generation of scorpions and
vipers - and most often whilst bearing the mark of Christianity that epitomises in all its
entirety the covetuousness characteristic of she that cast her eyes upon the authority
Adam had over her - all that evil has had to say is, "Go in peace,
be warmed and filled." That it may then pursue him who would he go in peace with an
even more vicious plundering of his heritage.

And that (now the evil is such that the cry of The Ikoro against this
generation has gone up to his God) it may then think out a cunningly conceived plot
with which to conceal the blood by which it has stained its hands - by claiming
it never would the words of Scripture be false; that it never would a
heaven and an earth built by the covetuousness of robbery and fraud,
that it never would such a heaven, such an earth, be an eternal slight against justice;
that it never would the words of he it claims to follow be that which, on the contrary, has
passed away; that it never would that justice be not only delayed, but also
denied.

My dear Dupe, do not be deceived. GOD does see. And there is knowledge in
The Most High. The covetuous conquests that had the tenants say, "This is
the heir; let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours;" those covetuous
conquests will soon be a thing of the past. It is a comedy that capitalism will
disappear along with it. It is a tragedy, because Christianity will disappear
also. For GOD is no longer with Christianity.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome’s Younger Brother Also Accused Of Adultery / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/09/14 / Jehovah's Witness Cynism Of Catholism And Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.