Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Patriotic Call:let's Salute Our Troops Here, Fighting To Preserve Our Freedom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patriotic Call:let's Salute Our Troops Here, Fighting To Preserve Our Freedom (499 Views)

Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians / Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patriotic Call:let's Salute Our Troops Here, Fighting To Preserve Our Freedom by Afroconnect: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Our troops left their families are sacrificing their lives,peace and giving all they have just to see our Nation free from terrorists and enemies of the state.

Even if we don't believe in the concept of Nigeria,but this is our home,where our parents from and where we were born,this is our home-we have no other.

To our honorable troops,ye are the Noblest of men-we owe our freedom to you.

We are solidly behind you.

God has surely given you victory for you are fighting the right fight,fighting to stave off oppression and mindless killings of your family,friends and the Nation.

I salute my galant soldiers,men who heed the call for freedom and liberty.
Re: Patriotic Call:let's Salute Our Troops Here, Fighting To Preserve Our Freedom by nkenu(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
I salute their courage and fighting spirit, but I want the FG to increase their pay and allowances and get more sophisticated weapons for them, that will go a long way to boost their morale and put the BH activities into check. Let the CBN pay into the individual soldiers account directly if that most work, if not the ogas at the Top will .......... the money.

2 Likes

Re: Patriotic Call:let's Salute Our Troops Here, Fighting To Preserve Our Freedom by Afroconnect: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
nkenu: I salute their courage and fighting spirit, but I want the FG to increase their pay and allowances and get more sophisticated weapons for them, that will go a long way to boost their morale and put the BH activities into check. Let the CBN pay into the individual soldiers account directly if that most work, if not the ogas at the Top will .......... the money.
You are absolutely right,our soldiers deserve more pay nd better equipments,welfare and more.

Government should take the welfare of our soldiers serious.
Re: Patriotic Call:let's Salute Our Troops Here, Fighting To Preserve Our Freedom by hardywaltz(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Bunch of cowards.
Only for helpless civillians naim dem dey get power.
Let them go and fight that's what they signed up for.
Re: Patriotic Call:let's Salute Our Troops Here, Fighting To Preserve Our Freedom by komekn(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
The Gallant, Selfless, Brave and Patriotic soldiers of Nigeria have been betrayed by the self seeking leadership of Nigeria used as pawns while they seek political glory.

The Nigerian combatant is not equipped for the task , they spill their blood daily and while they pay the ultimate sacrifice their remuneration is an INSULT to decency, equity and fair play.

All I can say PRAY 4 NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Call:let's Salute Our Troops Here, Fighting To Preserve Our Freedom by brownlord: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
hardywaltz: Bunch of cowards.
Only for helpless civillians naim dem dey get power.
Let them go and fight that's what they signed up for.

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Call:let's Salute Our Troops Here, Fighting To Preserve Our Freedom by brownlord: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
Gallant men they are.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GROUP LAUNCHES #bringbackgoodluck2015 Campaign In Abuja. / Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram / Activists,Medical &Film Prof. rally against Sept. 22nd set for resumption of sch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.