Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

On Nyeso Wike's Blaming Amaechi/ RVSG For Ebola In Portharcourt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Nyeso Wike's Blaming Amaechi/ RVSG For Ebola In Portharcourt? (955 Views)

Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest / RVSG Wanted To Force Ijaw Language On An Igbo Town Opobo But They Rejected It / Governor Nyeso Wike Of Rivers State Starts Construction Of Iwofe Road(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Nyeso Wike's Blaming Amaechi/ RVSG For Ebola In Portharcourt? by UnknownT: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ok, i just tuned in now to Nigeria Info Ph and in one of their News article, it was the voice of the Minister of State for Education blaming Gov. Amaechi for the outbreak of Ebola in the state. He said that the state government didnt put in place safety measures other states in the country have put in place since the outbreak in Lagos.

Pls, can someone else enlighten me on how best Amaechi would have prevented the diplomat from coming into Portharcourt? Because i am still trying to figure out what RVSG would have done that they didnt do?

2 Likes

Re: On Nyeso Wike's Blaming Amaechi/ RVSG For Ebola In Portharcourt? by Demdem2: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
UnknownT: Ok, i just tuned in now to Nigeria Info Ph and in one of their News article, it was the voice of the Minister of State for Education blaming Gov. Amaechi for the outbreak of Ebola in the state. He said that the state government didnt put in place safety measures other states in the country have put in place since the outbreak in Lagos.

Pls, can someone else enlighten me on how best Amaechi would have prevented the diplomat from coming into Portharcourt? Because i am still trying to figure out what RVSG would have done that they didnt do?

Wike was drunk during the interview. Ignore him.

4 Likes

Re: On Nyeso Wike's Blaming Amaechi/ RVSG For Ebola In Portharcourt? by UnknownT: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
Demdem2:

Wike was drunk during the interview. Ignore him.
LOL! Now they are holding a TAN rally in the city now, wouldnt it have been better cancelling the rally? Though i have sympathy for GEJ led govt but this is just not fair
Re: On Nyeso Wike's Blaming Amaechi/ RVSG For Ebola In Portharcourt? by Demdem2: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
UnknownT: LOL! Now they are holding a TAN rally in the city now, wouldnt it have been better cancelling the rally? Though i have sympathy for GEJ led govt but this is just not fair

Alongside the rally, they are also currently sharing ebola virus among themselves. They all will take it to their individual states.
Re: On Nyeso Wike's Blaming Amaechi/ RVSG For Ebola In Portharcourt? by size38: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
So should we Nigerians now say that GEJ is responsible for the entry of Ebola in Nigeria? I keep saying it that Nyesom Wike has no electoral Value in Rivers state. Any day Wike loses presidential backup he is enjoying today, Nigerians will see the emptiness in Wike.

4 Likes

Re: On Nyeso Wike's Blaming Amaechi/ RVSG For Ebola In Portharcourt? by prophylaxis: 6:52am On Aug 31, 2014
ot from a reliable source, dt d meeting dt d president called for on d prevention of ebola b d states dt ameachi didn't attend neiither did he send a representative
Re: On Nyeso Wike's Blaming Amaechi/ RVSG For Ebola In Portharcourt? by UnknownT: 7:00am On Aug 31, 2014
prophylaxis: ot from a reliable source, dt d meeting dt d president called for on d prevention of ebola b d states dt ameachi didn't attend neiither did he send a representative
Bros, u check am nah! Would attending d meeting make the governor omnipresent to have known that an Ebola patient is flying into the state? If he had blamed RVSG of being complacent after the Ebola was discovered, that would have made sense but blaming it for EVD patient entering the state, lol! Wike can do better

(1) (Reply)

“where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir / General Benjamin Adekunle Is Dead. / Secret Army Report Implicates Azazi, Ibori, Alamieyeseigha, On Weapon Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.